The online racing simulator
Thanks Blackout
600th reply in thread!
3!
Quote from Jonesy_ :8

you´re so slow vendetta :/
Quote from Rappa Z :dammit where the f*** is it!!!! I'm gonna s**t my pants again.

thats a nasty mouth for a 12 yr old... do you need to sit in timeout for a little while? keep it up and there will be no pokemon for you!! :P
You never know this update mite be a big one so it mite take longer but who knows we dont only the devs do.
We wont get the update until 11:59 pm.
You guys really should get firefox, and ReloadEvery, it saves that poor F5 key, and your poor F5 finger.
Quote from Jonesy_ :you´re so slow vendetta :/

durrr i swear that was a 9!
Heh

Maybe the news is that there is no news

Quote from L(Oo)ney :We wont get the update until 11:59 pm.

Would that be a nkPoo-parody?

Vain
It wasnt intended to be, but now i know what you're talking about after reading the nkpro thread, yes, it is. :P
Damn your sig Looney!
Quote from letdown427 :You guys really should get firefox, and ReloadEvery, it saves that poor F5 key, and your poor F5 finger.

It really hurts the Dev's bandwidth though...
Quote from wien :It really hurts the Dev's bandwidth though...

Is it really that much worse than everyone mashing F5 though?

Oh well, I suppose the less people that have it, the less likely it is to impact on their bandwidth, so the less guilty I should feel about using it.

It only refreshes every 2 seconds though
Just noticed there is an auto-refresh tool in Opera too.
Quote from letdown427 :You guys really should get firefox, and ReloadEvery, it saves that poor F5 key, and your poor F5 finger.

And there will be massive F5 crash just like it happened with F1.
There it is!

Tyre physics :
The way the tyres perform is the most important thing about the behaviour of any vehicle. If the tyres are wrong, you might as well forget about your nice suspension, rigid chassis and all the rest of it!

For racing simulations too, tyres are the key to handling. They are also the toughest thing to get right. A rubber body reinforced with various materials, inflated with air, subjected to loads in various directions, heating, cooling, wearing out... it's a challenge!

We have been on the case recently to meet this challenge and make sure each tyre behaves as realistically as possible, and as well as possible, under all those varying conditions. The key points to how the car feels, are longitudinal behaviour (the way the tyres provide forces under acceleration or braking, which make them rotate at slightly - or greatly - different speeds compared with the car's motion) and lateral behaviour (the way the tyres provide forces under cornering, when their rolling direction is slightly - or greatly - different from their actual direction of motion). And finally, just how these forces are combined together when both of those are happening at the same time - accelerating out of a corner, braking into a corner, etc.

Live for Speed tyres have come on a long way recently. You can get the power down in a more controlled and realistic way. It's more fun to drive and after a small mistake, you are more likely to run wide and get yourself back on the line - losing a few seconds instead of losing the car completely.
Is There!
Yay!@
whooo tyre update!!!!!!
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG