|_|_|o|
|_|x|_|
|x|_|o|

edit: oops
|_|_|o|
|_|x|x|
|x|_|o|

:P
Quote from dawesdust_12 :This is sooo pointless, yet I await it like I would await sex.

And, just like sex, you'll be waiting a while for it
|_|_|o|
|_|x|x|
|x|_|o|
|_|_|o|
|o|x|x|
|x|_|o|
|o|o|o|
|o|o|o|
|o|o|o|

I think i win.
Quote from JamesF1 :And, just like sex, you'll be waiting a while for it

Atleast 4 years, gotta love being 14 illepall
Well I've just nipped in from the garden to see if its out yet. No joy, but seriously gents, if you are in the UK at the moment (southern bit anyway) GO OUTSIDE, it really is the most fabulous day we've had for months and months.

Spring is here, now where's that damn patch?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Atleast 4 years, gotta love being 14 illepall

Then u will be absolutely psyched being 17...
According to my pc. In 4 minutes there was 13 posts lol

I doubt they will release the patch until the end of the month.
ok have a look at this it may explain something
Attached images
geniusloci B.JPG
Kidcodea hinted something guys
Why you think guys that Kidcodea mentioned yesterday that it will be Kaboom today.He has a close "relationship" with devs so he must know something in advance.Just my 2 cents:-)
Quote from colcob :Well I've just nipped in from the garden to see if its out yet. No joy, but seriously gents, if you are in the UK at the moment (southern bit anyway) GO OUTSIDE, it really is the most fabulous day we've had for months and months.

Looks pretty cloudy out to me...
Quote from Cipher :ok have a look at this it may explain something

helmets with night vision goggles?
Quote from colcob :Well I've just nipped in from the garden to see if its out yet. No joy, but seriously gents, if you are in the UK at the moment (southern bit anyway) GO OUTSIDE, it really is the most fabulous day we've had for months and months.

yes colcob.. weather down here is wonderfull and wish i could go out, live in a flat 5 floor so no garden and i have a uni project to get on with on the computer so i am pretty much stuck here for the day. 3d modelling takes forever!!!!
I think he's just driving us crazy hehehehe

Heh, the joys of WiFi? Some of us may well be sat outside, in the "garden", hacking away Its lovely and sunny here in Bath too
Is my house sitting under a cloud?

I want sun too

meh. I feel like trebblimng me post count!
Quote from (SaM) :It's funny to see how everyone's postcount has doubled magically.

mine hasnt! Yet...
Quote from joen :helmets with night vision goggles?

maybe but it looks like Night time in the winter there so it could mean ice on the roads (that could explain the riddle) and night racing maybe :jawdrop:
Quote from Cipher :maybe but it looks like Night time in the winter there so it could mean ice on the roads (that could explain the riddle) and night racing maybe :jawdrop:

There are no leaves on the trees in winter illepall
"Calm down dear, it's a commercial."
Quote from marsaz :There are no leaves on the trees in winter illepall

i dunno maybe its a cold autumn morning
Quote from marsaz :There are no leaves on the trees in winter illepall

There are if they're evergreen
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG