The online racing simulator
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm thinking it's Saturday, day of rest and all that. No update today.

It's not exactly a huge job to update a website with some pictures and some text (that's probably already written).
Quote from farcar :I'll eat my hat if there is no update today.

lol i think there will be an update everyday and that includes saturdays i mean the patch has gotta be nearly finished right so all they do is everyday just make a web news update which doesnt take long so to spare 5 mins on saturday to let all of us know what is in it isnt much. Anyway i think they can have a day of rest, i bet they all sitting in Scawens garden making a barbeque (whilst also making good use of Scawens new kitchen ) then Victor pops onto Scawens kick ass computer and makes a 5 min update.. then back to the barbeque and beer...

mad
Or they wrote them all last week and only have to press "publish" somewhere...
Did you see that Tyre deformation . . . did yer . . . My god. I think I'm moist . . . No, I am moist . . . .

It's like chinese water torture waiting for this patch. It's gunna be like going out and buying a whole new game and they are just giving it to us (Ish). Man, I cna't wait. I just can't wait . . .
Or they programmed a fancy little program wich updates the site automaticly
Quote from Blackout :Or they programmed a fancy little program wich updates the site automaticly

that fancy little program was late yesterday
Quote from Madman_CZ :that fancy little program was late yesterday

Yes...it had a bug, it was friday you know
If I'd say "day 5 update is up!" would you go to check it right now?
Quote from deggis :If I'd say "day 5 update is up!" would you go to check it right now?

Dont go! Hes trying to fool you. There's nothing new there!

Or is there...
Quote from deggis :If I'd say "day 5 update is up!" would you go to check it right now?

YES.. even though after i would feel stupid for checking..!!! think it will be a 7 day update which means Monday.. on the 7th day we get the patch (wishful thinking)

nothing there :worried:
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
Quote from Dj-Aeri :Lampposts? night races maybe?

Hmm yeah we do see some lampposts there, could be a clue, but I wouldn't bet on it....

Although, they show in South City too
any1 know the big surprise. I do
Orly?
Quote from Rappa Z :any1 know the big surprise. I do

Is the surprise that you regularly start posting two dumb sentances instead of one????

I could arrange 3 lima beans in the shape of a triangle, and it would still be more impressive than what you have to say in every one of your posts.....
Quote from Rappa Z :any1 know the big surprise. I do

Yes, new orange cone textures in 1024x1024.

EDIT: Well said, Tweak!
poor rappa, hes only 12 or so he says . I am so glad lfs wasnt out when i was 12, would of had no childhood, and would always be browsing forums.....

btw i think the surprise being it easter and all that will be a free chocolate easter egg to every s2 licensed lfser
Hmmmmm... a surprise, eh?...
Quote from Wikipedia :In computing, Easter eggs are messages, graphics, sound effects, or an unusual change in program behaviour, that occur in a program in response to some undocumented set of commands, mouse clicks, keystrokes or other stimuli intended as a joke or to display program credits.

Happy Easter?
Quote from Dj-Aeri :Lampposts? night races maybe?

Yeah, why waste time putting up a million lamp posts if you are not gonne have night racing. But when? That is the question...
i just hope when we eventually get nightracing some parts of the tracks will be very dark in order for the headlights to be usefull at all. Having lit tracks would take some of the fun out of night racing. But i still think what ever the devs come up with it will be good.

i mean at le mans most of the track is very dark with only around the pits being lit!

edit* ahhhhhhhhhhhh Deggis.. so cute!!!!!!
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Yeah, why waste time putting up a million lamp posts if you are not gonne have night racing. But when? That is the question...

We have lamp posts in the current version... just look at this picture.
Attached images
LFS_S2Q.jpg
South City is a city track as implied by "City"... can't not have lampposts - now we are getting lampposts on Aston though.
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG