The online racing simulator
8:10..

Count down with me!
Quote from cannonfodder :If we do get heavy fog, maybe using it will mean lower track temperatures, and therefore lower grip?

Lower temperatures > denser air > more power > sub 60 second laptimes?
Quote from DeeS :okkut i need a cab ! :d

SeeD you're evil I need a patch
What have the update times have been so far?
Wasn't that little picture of blackwood uploaded today? So perhaps its a clue to the suprise, and they release the patch tomorrow without actually telling us the suprise
Quote from bright devil :Your could even play GTR (lol) or rFactor (rofl) or nkpro (lmao) whyle waiting for LFS. . Just kidding,
ric

Cats kipping on my desk not enough room to mount my wheel, he's about to get kicked off when the patch comes out though
|_|_|_|
|_|x|_|
|_|_|_|

Okkut como on ! let's play !
|_|_|_|
|_|x|_|
|o|_|_|
|_|_|_|
|_|x|_|
|_|_|o|

|x|_|_|
|_|x|_|
|o|_|_|
|x|_|_|
|_|x|_|
|o|_|o|
|x|_|_|
|_|x|_|
|o|_|o|
mhmh
Attached images
tires2.jpg
bwguru.jpg
|x|x|_|
|_|x|_|
|o|_|o|
Quote :Hell for all we know, they could just be releasing the 'beta'

This can't be. I'll show you why:
At live-for-speed.de the german reseller of lfs, 4players, announced in a little note under the news about the april update:

Quote :[translated:]
An Information for all those who ordered the LfS S2-CD with booklet: Shipping of the CD will begin at the release date of the patch.

On their "order LfS" page, they say:

Quote :[translated:]
Shipping of the LfS S2 CD will start as soon as S2 full (not S2 alpha) is released.

This should say a lot.
|x|x|_|
|_|x|_|
|o|o|o|

hehe dees are you drunk ? illepall owned
8 mins.
omg what a lame:P

a bit drunk before patch :d
Quote from St4Lk3R : This should say a lot.

While Florian who runs live-for-speed.de is a beta tester to my knowledge, Scawen said earlier in this thread that the patch will still be an ALPHA version of LFS earlier in this thread.
"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute"

Maybe the devs are trying to tell us that we should stop wasting our lives punishing F5 and instead go racing!!
Why don't you go to play lfs for a while and come later to check if there is a surprise or not?
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG