The online racing simulator
Quote from Riders Motion :I'd bet there are new speedos and mirrors cause they surely weren't disable dfor nothing in the video.

They weren't disabled, the external camera just doesn't support them, once it switched to first person they all turned on.
Bring on a DSG gearbox IMO.
I'm actually looking forward to the full servers for some weeks after the patch more than the car itself.
Good news Scawen!

What made you decide to release it after all? IIRC, I think either you or Victor said it wouldn't be released any time soon...
Scawen. Can I kindly make love to you?
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm actually looking forward to the full servers for some weeks after the patch more than the car itself.

knocked this skin up in an hour. decided to use the same theme as the FBM skin i did before that was released too
Attached images
sciroccocatfinal1.JPG
sciroccocatfinal2.JPG
Make a section in LFS Skins so people can release TY PLEASE.
Try opening your eyes nub nuts...
#235 - Aid
Great news! Thanks Scawen can't wait toput my hand on this toy and see how it handles
I really can't wait now!.....

I just fell in love with LFS again...
Wow thats very nice! thank you again devs! great job
Jeez that took you long enough.
Nah Jk lol. can't wait!

EDIT: I wonder if tweak will work for the Scirroco? THat'd be beast!
Quote from rc10racer :Not to sure the Mercury skin suits this car.

Meh Mercury drivers are banned from driving FWD cars anyway

Look forward to testing it and seeing what else is forthcoming - it feels like xmas now
im waiting to get my moneybookers account verified to buy s2 for another account and im sooo happy im doing that now~ that extra 24GBP is my gift 2 u guys developing lfs lol
THANK YOU so much for this Scawen and the devs team.. The Scirocco looks amazing, and I love the update to the FBM wheels. And also shadows! Damn this new patch is amazing. Scawen, Victor and Eric are doing a excellent work. The video is incredible too, very smooth and realistic, the music and voicing fits it perfectly.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I hope that clock is a real time one.
[...]

Me too... I always use the car clock to know what time is it
edit: Yes! The car clock seems to be real time. While watching the video it seems to go from 3:32 to 3:33
Thanks a lot!
Quote from Glenn67 :Meh Mercury drivers are banned from driving FWD cars anyway

Not me thats for sure
Woohoo! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Btw, ready to edit the sound file because the standard one sounds crap
we are ready
Attached images
vwd.jpg
Wow, great job gentlemen (Scavier)! Looks great and nice rims.
I like the new graphics options in the CMX viewer, thanks for that.

However, the infamous "Cloudy Afternoo" typo persists!
Cloudy afternoob, I'm guessing.
I like how it drives judging from the video, more planted and less driftly, more like a real street car
Darkone55 reflections makes it even better! And it looks like it's using its own brakes and pads since my custom DDS files didnt change them.
Attached images
cmx_00000001.jpg
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco release plan
(695 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG