The online racing simulator
What is happening in Ukraine?
(436 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Do you think Russia has the right to invade / defend Ukraine?

No
Yes
Quote from dfgjkl :Good question! Fascism, chauvinism and Russophobia in Ukraine is massively cultivated throughout the entire independence.

Look, mate. I'm sure there are Nazis in Ukraine, just like there are in any other country. Who knows, there may even be more of a problem with Nazis in Ukraine than in other places. I really have no idea but I think it is *extremely unlikely* that so many of them are Nazis that it has become a good idea to destroy huge parts of several Ukrainian cities. We all want to get rid of Nazis. It's completely crazy that such morons exist in the modern world. We thought that was over after the second world war. But some dickheads think it's a good think to carry on with.

BUT THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT!

Are you even aware of what is happening in Ukraine?

Take a look at this BBC page.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60685883

Sure, the BBC will report in a way that is in favour of "The West"'s view, but it is careful to verify facts. It is not a rogue organisation, like the Russian government.

I don't think you have any idea of the destruction your government is causing at the moment. You can't argue in its favour, unless you are grossly misinformed.
Russophobia in Ukraine is one big load of bullshit and makes any Russian who's been there just laugh.

I travelled to West Ukraine, Lviv, then Kiev, and always spoke Russian to everyone, including those who spoke Ukrainian back, and when they asked where I was from, I replied honestly and directly. Not a single person has said a bad word to me. Neither those I contacted, nor anyone in service -- many Russians like to remember and talk a lot of someone not being serviced, "because they hate us" -- so I guess it's one case happened per year that gets retold and forms a background.

The locals who were my guides -- like Lviv city hall employees (where do you find more partiotic people?) -- would be exceptionally correct and avoided to imply any kind of my guilt (of the previous war in Donbass) at all costs.

I was surprised they did care what we think of them. Apartment host, and even laundry service workers told "let us come here and see!" One of them said she was from Siberia too, said "see, they didn't kill me! Tell it to yours!" And these days my contacts from there still do care: they send me videos of how the captive soldiers are treated. I'd expect them to say "to hell with Russia, we don't give a heck". But no, they still do care.

Oh, yeah, you can find a couple of freaks anywhere and show them to everyone. That's how propaganda brainwashes people.
Scawen Sir i think you dont understantd.Not just undrstand you dont have any other info that provide Ukrain media to Western media.You dont have choice/desires listen to other source.
OK, so the images of the destroyed cities - you think that is fine?

Or maybe you didn't click on the link.

You think that 2 million refugees forced to leave their homes is OK?

Remember, I'm not the person living in "North Korea 2" which Russia has sadly become.
So you think what happening in Ukraine destroyes Donbas last 8 years was ok?

I am Russian but that is not necessary mean i live in Russia.
I'm really happy to see this opposition to war, shame it didn't happen with previous invasions of independent territory earlier but that's history and can't be changed.
Hopefully people are awakening to how wrong murdering people to gain economic advantage is and this awakened view will lead us forward to a more peaceful world when we can focus on how humanity can work together for our advantage and future.
This is a history of the Ukraine (Aug 2020) that may help to inform people of history, an interest of mine for many years.
https://youtu.be/zJvz3Ai9Ppw
Quote from dfgjkl :So you think what happening in Ukraine destroyes Donbas last 8 years was ok?

No. I don't think any war is OK. You are the one saying that killing people is OK.

You also sound like Putin, as you answer any question with another question, instead of actually giving an answer.

Quote from dfgjkl :I am Russian but that is not necessary mean i live in Russia.

Well, do you or don't you? I am losing the ability to take you seriously now.

I'm going to unsubscribe from the thread because I've had enough here.

There will not be an agreement between someone who thinks killing innocent civilians is fine, and someone who doesn't think killing people is fine.
Quote from Scawen :You are the one saying that killing people is OK.

Now Sir i calling you a Lier! unless you prove my exact words!!!
Scrawen, this is a conversation and it needs everyone to be involved. Yes, I've spent a great deal of time disagreeing with people I have felt are completely wrong with their warmongering views but that's no reason to not engage, even after me being stood down from the forum because some snowflake felt my views were extreme and hurt their feelings.
Hang in there and tell them how wrong they are, we need to communicate to all move forward.

Russia, you are wrong doing this, even though I have posted information saying why you are threatened and feel you have to do this.

Answer.... It's complicated and we should try to all work together.
None of us rooskies says we are rigth.in fact all says is wrong!In begining -verde- described all to you ppl that us "cornered" and its bad to worse.None want this.But you think that the fault is only on us.
Quote from dfgjkl :So you think what happening in Ukraine destroyes Donbas last 8 years was ok?

I am Russian but that is not necessary mean i live in Russia.

Putin's separatist destroyed Donbas the same as putin got his forces and separatist to attack Hospitals and schools and residential buildings at the moment.

Please don't confuse us of accusing the Russian people when we're meaning the Russian forces/army.

@Racer X NZ

You need to word your sentences a little better, its Putin doing the wrong here, and when you say Russia, it can come across as blaming Russia as a whole. Many Russian people don't agree with what is going on, and those that do agree with it are most likely under the illusion given by state media.

I can tell you for certain that the Russian people are decent, and not to blame for the actions of the dictator in charge.
Quote from dfgjkl :None of us rooskies says we are rigth.in fact all says is wrong!In begining -verde- described all to you ppl that us "cornered" and its bad to worse.None want this.But you think that the fault is only on us.

See my earlier posts, some of us understand that it's all about globalism and all we want is communication and an agreement about spheres of influence and boundaries of control.
NATO want's domination and war, not really the best choice for world peace, If the West backs off with control over the Ukraine (insert peace talks here) then this war wouldn't happen.
We can all work together, (see my other post's on this subject)
Quote from Scawen :No. I don't think any war is OK. You are the one saying that killing people is OK.

You also sound like Putin, as you answer any question with another question, instead of actually giving an answer.

Well, do you or don't you? I am losing the ability to take you seriously now.

I'm going to unsubscribe from the thread because I've had enough here.

There will not be an agreement between someone who thinks killing innocent civilians is fine, and someone who doesn't think killing people is fine.

Scawen you given the best and most logical discussion on this topic. Il be honest and don't care if dfgjkl agrees or not , but i think he just shows how well Putins propoganda has worked.
Quote from bishtop :Scawen you given the best and most logical discussion on this topic. Il be honest and don't care if dfgjkl agrees or not , but i think he just shows how well Putins propoganda has worked.

Grow up, there are two sides to every conflict, propaganda is a two way street.......
Or does you're media only give you honest and truthful information ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :Grow up, there are two sides to every conflict, propaganda is a two way street.......

Seriously me grow up? Are you saying that Putin's statements are true? I don't even care if this gets me banned but you're really a clueless person whom always chats a load of blabbering giberish that no-one can make any sense of.

If you look a few post up you will see that i have disproven one of the propaganda post. I get facts from Non state and Non government funded sources, you have no idea who i am or what i do or how i get information.

If you actually understood what i had replied to scawen, it was kind of in defense of dfgjkl and to say why he has the view he does.
You may be one of the very very few people who side with Putin but most do not.

Putin is now saying that Ukraine had been seeking Nuclear weapons, yet Ukraine had Russian Nuclear Weapons up until 1991, also Putin is accusing the US of supplying Ukraine with chemical Weapons, which will now be an excuse for him to use them.

The first Russian state was founded in the year 862 while Kyiv was founded in the year 482, so he cannot use the excuse of Ukraine always being a part of Russia
Do you look at my posts ??

Let's try to see what I've actually said shall we, please.

Your post said...

(Scawen you given the best and most logical discussion on this topic. Il be honest and don't care if dfgjkl agrees or not , but i think he just shows how well Putins propoganda has worked.)

And then...

(If you actually understood what i had replied to scawen, it was kind of in defense of dfgjkl)

And I said that...

Quote from Racer X NZ :Grow up, there are two sides to every conflict, propaganda is a two way street.......
Or does you're media only give you honest and truthful information ?

It's all very pointless but you do seem to be attached to being right. Which is a conversation I seem to have often with uninformed people who can only see their their own point of view.
Their are two sides to this conflict and I strongly suggest that you try to understand this fact.

And I have said, in an earlier post that you may not have read.....
"Russia, you are wrong doing this, even though I have posted information saying why you are threatened and feel you have to do this."
Quote from Racer X NZ :Do you look at my posts ??

Let's try to see what I've actually said shall we, please.

Your post said...

(Scawen you given the best and most logical discussion on this topic. Il be honest and don't care if dfgjkl agrees or not , but i think he just shows how well Putins propoganda has worked.)

And then...

(If you actually understood what i had replied to scawen, it was kind of in defense of dfgjkl)

And I said that...

It's all very pointless but you do seem to be attached to being right. Which is a conversation I seem to have often with uninformed people who can only see their their own point of view.
Their are two sides to this conflict and I strongly suggest that you try to understand this fact.

I always take a look with an unbiased view to get a conclusion. I personally have proven a lot of what Putin claims to be fake, and so have many others.

If you look at my post regarding the Asov battalion then you will see the times i have shown that one neo-nazi separatist group operated in Ukraine, Putin's twist on this, is that the Jewish man in charge of Ukraine is a neo-nazi and so is the government.

You can always expect propaganda within a war, but it should not be used for starting a war. Putin started this war and not Ukraine, so its obvious which is in the wrong.
Thumbs up Yup, fully agree.

But it's complicated.......
Quote from bishtop :Putin's separatist destroyed Donbas the same as putin got his forces and separatist to attack Hospitals and schools and residential buildings at the moment.

you mean this? https://t.me/warfakes/1012
Quote from dfgjkl :you mean this? https://t.me/warfakes/1012

Il reply to this over a few post so i can give replies to each of the statements.

The first one is the most simplest.

Why would you keep patients in the hospital rooms knowing that missiles have been raining down.

Patients had been moved to the basements as they have been in residential areas.

also look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-NC-QOhhv4

Also propaganda is exactly that, a statement made with no proof.

It wont take you much searching to see children dead and bodies of civillians everywhere. Id advise against it in most cases but look until your hearts content on what is really happening.
FFS, could we all agree that this war (like most others) is completely wrong and could we please look at talks to stop murdering the innocent for the sake of global politics ?

Sorry, my bad, it's all about money isn't it.
Quote from Racer X NZ :FFS, could we all agree that this war (like most others) is completely wrong and could we please look at talks to stop murdering the innocent for the sake of global politics ?

Sorry, my bad, it's all about money isn't it.

I totally agree with you 1000000000000% , War can never be justified. I say the same about the wars our nations have been with also, even though its off-topic.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IRAjnVF_4cU
russian media would say this is fake.

fake? i constantly watch people's vlogs who stayed out of politics and posted videos about cars, graffiti, travel, nature, cooking, science, sports. and now you telling me this is fake? yeah, then this is how fake emotions are looks like, you heatless pieces of s..t.
@Racer X NZ , bishtop agree!
World War III chance has been increased ( although very, very slightly, but increased anyway )
This thread is closed

What is happening in Ukraine?
(436 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG