The online racing simulator
What is happening in Ukraine?
(436 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Do you think Russia has the right to invade / defend Ukraine?

No
Yes
Seen a s.load of video's by now which genuinely cannot be verified but most video's from Patrick Lancaster look real. Or there are all of a sudden a whole pack of top of the bill actors discovered.

What is with this talking about Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine all the time? What actually is "Ukraine?". One nation you think? How was it formed? Its only three times bigger then Great Britain.
Quote from cargame.nl :Seen a s.load of video's by now which genuinely cannot be verified but most video's from Patrick Lancaster look real. Or there are all of a sudden a whole pack of top of the bill actors discovered.

What is with this talking about Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine all the time? What actually is "Ukraine?". One nation you think? How was it formed? Its only three times bigger then Great Britain.

Ukraine is Ukraine not Russia. It was annexed in 1939 from poland !
Quote from cargame.nl :

To complete what Bishtop said, after a complicated past, the Republic of Ukraine became independent again in 1990. The United Kingdom, the United States and Russia guaranteed its territorial integrity since 1994 following its denuclearization.
One cannot say that the perfectly illegal invasion of Ukraine is a good sign for the future of nuclear disarmament or for the solidarity of nations, even when this solidarity is enshrined in treaties...
For those of you speaking about NATO, listen to this man, if you have time.
For me, persobally, this lecture was a discovery, eventho i dislike Posner personally. Some people in russia call him an America's agent, some call him a KGB agent, some call him a propogandist, some call him a mason, but he speaks very resonable things. I don't like it, since it justyfies putin's actions, but it sounds very reasonable... It's like the 'official view' on things that happened, anyway i have another opinion, that i maybe explain later, but just for your information, watch it. I think it explains the 'logic' of heople, who supports putin right now and paint Z on their cars.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ
Quote from Avraham Vandezwin :And ? Are you afraid of blows? Big grin

Nah.
I really have much to say about all of it, as a man experienced russian prison, as a man experiencing stalking, as a man been connected to some subcultures and seen how it all turned out with time. But it's gonna be a big sheet of text, and after all, nobody will believe it and most likely will just start fighting. Wich i don't want(have) to spend time on.
"War has always contained war crimes. Only human determines them."
Lets look at NATO, in particular Germany's rearming with F35's and a great review of Germany's rearmament.
https://youtu.be/08CVXwYZ0UA

This is the information that Russia has and may have in some small way have influenced Russia's current choices.
Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :Nah.
I really have much to say about all of it, as a man experienced russian prison, as a man experiencing stalking, as a man been connected to some subcultures and seen how it all turned out with time. But it's gonna be a big sheet of text, and after all, nobody will believe it and most likely will just start fighting. Wich i don't want(have) to spend time on.

I understand your position and I respect it. From where you are, our little quarrels must seem very childish to you...

About your video, I find it hard to subscribe to such a simplistic and Manichean analysis. I am also very suspicious of people who quote the wise words of Nazi criminals...

I no longer have any confidence in the United States since the war in Iraq. But it seems to me that one can understand that (seen from the west) Putin never seemed reliable. Since then, he's shown who he really is too many times. The expansion of NATO, the contempt of the United States for Russia and the Nazis of Ukraine are unfortunately only pretexts.
Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :Nah.
I really have much to say about all of it, as a man experienced russian prison,

From what i have seen over the years, Russian Prisons make most other nations prisons look like a childrens nursery. Certainly not easy places to be
Quote from bishtop :From what i have seen over the years, Russian Prisons make most other nations prisons look like a childrens nursery. Certainly not easy places to be

They are terrible, but, luckilly, my ass wasn't raped with mop stick by a prison guards.))))))
[This joke refers to the facts of tortures, that was published by Gulagu.net in this autumn.]

---

Back to Ukraine topic, a little story, happened to me:
Yesyerday i was riding a subway to another part of town. It was evening.
On the outskrirts station some guy with a bag full of stuff enteted our train. He sat next to me.
Looked like he is 50-55 y.o. He had a strange eye lid, it was half-closed and a bit twisted to the side. Few minutes later i felt strange pulsing vibration on the seat. I realized that he is hysterically crying and trying, but can't hide it. I was a bit drunk and felt relaxed. So I grabbed his shoulder and said the first thing that came to my mind, that everything is gonna be good. I understood that it is related to thing happening in Ukraine. He pulled a 0.7L bottle of vodka out of his platic bag. Silently took a long sip and handed it to me. I did one sip, and then we spoke. He said "They shelled all of them". I thought he had some family or friends there and he could not help them. I asked who he has there. He said "I had to be there. I'm too old, they did not take me". "I asked them to recruit me, but they have refused". "All my buddies are shelled to death, 35 of them". He told me that he went through a few 'hot spots' with his buddies durind the Afghani war and Chechnya. I was shocked I understood that he's on side of russian soldiers and i did not know how to tell him that i do not support it. Somehow i found words, that i don't want to offend him and with all respect to his past, the things that happening are senseless. That i do understand the soldier's duty but dying and killing in the name of bunch of corrupt politicans is crazy. It was very friendly conversation. I noticed the scars around his twisted eye, looked like the shatters of a bomb or something. He said that i do not understand things. There is a duty: "To serve to your country by any mean". I said that cops beating peacefull protestors say the same thing. They protecting country from enemies. And they define me as enemy. But the difference is that I would not shoot them if I got a chance, but they will shoot me if they got an order. He said there's no point to shoot me. We discussed it a little more, then reministed a movie, hugged and walk apart.
Very mixed feeling. A great man, smart, kind. But his opinion can not be changed. Never. And because of that opinion people are dying in the other country and poverty is happening in our country. Plus he has his own reasons for revenge and this war will continues back and forth because of people like him.

As a T.I. i usualy meet some strange people and face street theatres, so i'm not sure that it was not another orchestrated situation to affect my mind or something. Gangstalking intensifief since this war started, so i barely trust anyone. But his feelings and tears looked real.
Interesting story. I think he is just shocked, quite recently, and hadn't time to reflect. After a while he'll have time for that and may change opinion (or might not).
Quote from Amynue :Wait, are russian troops supposed to de-nazify Ukraine or try to be worse than nazis?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukraine-retakes-towns-where-280-receive-mass-grave-burial-20-left-dead-on-street/

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-60968546

Those who were still wondering will find the answer in your videos. It seems difficult to continue to support that it is propaganda.
With Putin he has since started a huge casting problem that has made the standardization of east-west relations impossible. Putin is a criminal. Every day that he passes to power brings us closer to a new world war.
Quote from ACCAkut :so linking alt-right racists is allowed on your forum these days, Scawen? Next to giving Russian propaganda a place to shine?

The choice of these videos informs us about what some people think. It's instructive for those who (like you and me) do not go on these propaganda media and do not share the racist theses.
Russian propaganda seems to have abandoned here Wink
Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :They are terrible, but, luckilly, my ass wasn't raped with mop stick by a prison guards.))))))

Rofl

Damn if it was me id be disappointed(Please forgive me, a bad joke i know) I must say that you seem like a funny guy, we both have the same sense of humour, and can make light/fun even about our negative experiences.

Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :

---

Back to Ukraine topic, a little story, happened to me:
Yesyerday i was riding a subway to another part of town. It was evening.
On the outskrirts station some guy with a bag full of stuff enteted our train. He sat next to me.
Looked like he is 50-55 y.o. He had a strange eye lid, it was half-closed and a bit twisted to the side. Few minutes later i felt strange pulsing vibration on the seat. I realized that he is hysterically crying and trying, but can't hide it. I was a bit drunk and felt relaxed. So I grabbed his shoulder and said the first thing that came to my mind, that everything is gonna be good. I understood that it is related to thing happening in Ukraine. He pulled a 0.7L bottle of vodka out of his platic bag. Silently took a long sip and handed it to me. I did one sip, and then we spoke. He said "They shelled all of them". I thought he had some family or friends there and he could not help them. I asked who he has there. He said "I had to be there. I'm too old, they did not take me". "I asked them to recruit me, but they have refused". "All my buddies are shelled to death, 35 of them". He told me that he went through a few 'hot spots' with his buddies durind the Afghani war and Chechnya. I was shocked I understood that he's on side of russian soldiers and i did not know how to tell him that i do not support it. Somehow i found words, that i don't want to offend him and with all respect to his past, the things that happening are senseless. That i do understand the soldier's duty but dying and killing in the name of bunch of corrupt politicans is crazy. It was very friendly conversation. I noticed the scars around his twisted eye, looked like the shatters of a bomb or something. He said that i do not understand things. There is a duty: "To serve to your country by any mean". I said that cops beating peacefull protestors say the same thing. They protecting country from enemies. And they define me as enemy. But the difference is that I would not shoot them if I got a chance, but they will shoot me if they got an order. He said there's no point to shoot me. We discussed it a little more, then reministed a movie, hugged and walk apart.
Very mixed feeling. A great man, smart, kind. But his opinion can not be changed. Never. And because of that opinion people are dying in the other country and poverty is happening in our country. Plus he has his own reasons for revenge and this war will continues back and forth because of people like him.

As a T.I. i usualy meet some strange people and face street theatres, so i'm not sure that it was not another orchestrated situation to affect my mind or something. Gangstalking intensifief since this war started, so i barely trust anyone. But his feelings and tears looked real.

His opinion would have more strength in him due to the fact he lost so many comrades/friends.
"To serve your country by any mean" , i would agree with him if he said "To defend your country by any mean" as that's something i believe in but many do think that's what they're doing, and it seems that many are realising they've been lied to when they see things are different.

Someone that's served in battle builds a relationship with others serving alongside them that can be stronger than with family. Only those that experience it same can understand you, so even if he knew or ended up knowing that the war was based on lies, it would not change his anger on the loss of old comrades
Quote from ACCAkut :so linking alt-right racists is allowed on your forum these days, Scawen? Next to giving Russian propaganda a place to shine?

WTF are you on about.....

Either you missed taking your med's today or you have no concept of reality.

How exactly is anything I posted Alt Right ?

Unless fact's are now Alt Right. Sorry for posting facts that you are clearly unable to deal with.........

Do you need tissues and a Teddy Bear to cuddle up with ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :WTF are you on about.....

You know very well what is wrong with your links. The whole world is in shock at what is happening in Ukraine and the tragic fate of refugees who are victims of the worst abuses and the worst violence (mass deportations, genocide, trafficking in human beings, trafficking in organs, so many atrocities common to dirtiest wars) and that's not what you decide to watch.

What interests me is that I would never watch this kind of...stuff. I don't even know where to find them? It's the same with Russian propaganda.

But understand that it can be disturbing.
I have been posting information regarding the abuse of human lives for many years on this forum. It's just that this latest abuse involves white people rather than brown people....

The US murder of Afghani's, Iraqi's, Lybian's for some strange reason has been met with complete indifference by most people here but as soon as Russia carries out an equally brutal attack suddenly everyone is outraged.

All I'm pointing out is that ALL these wars are completely wrong and they should ALL have the same response from the international community and we should ALL agree that there should be an end to this behaviour by ALL states.

Anyone want to talk about Yemen ?, another illegal war carried out by US client states ? No, there's a huge surprise..... Brown people........
Quote from Racer X NZ :
The US murder of Afghani's, Iraqi's, Lybian's for some strange reason has been met with complete indifference by most people here but as soon as Russia carries out an equally brutal attack suddenly everyone is outraged.

All I'm pointing out is that ALL these wars are completely wrong and they should ALL have the same response from the international community and we should ALL agree that there should be an end to this behaviour by ALL states.

Anyone want to talk about Yemen ?, another illegal war carried out by US client states ? No, there's a huge surprise..... Brown people........

I agree with what you say but what does this have to do with the last videos you posted?
Quote from Racer X NZ :I have been posting information regarding the abuse of human lives for many years on this forum. It's just that this latest abuse involves white people rather than brown people....

The channel (youtube channel) is an Alt-Right channel. Once again (nothing new) you stray away from the actual topic and start writing baloney.

As stated a million times in this topic yes we know and agree with you about Iraq, but keep it on topic. And is there really any need for the sarcastic text/image regarding do you need a cuddle

No, but I am not following this thread.

Do you want me to work on LFS, or shall I come here and read every post?

Don't start accusing me of things, please. Seriously.
I am now receiving multiple post reports, but I simply cannot devote my time to reading posts and moderating them. I have too much work to do. I have to do this to earn a living, and you want me to do it so you get game updates. To start telling me that I should give that up and read EVERY SINGLE POST on the forum is really wrong.

So I think this is the last chance. If the conversation cannot become sensible and like adults talking, then we'll have to close the thread.
This thread is closed

What is happening in Ukraine?
(436 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG