After roughly two days I don't understand why
1) There is no reversed version of all the combo's. It's not really doable to do this with help of the open config. It's an easy doubling of content anyway.
2) Short naming of tracks goes beyond 9. This gives problems. Maybe thats why there is no reversed but I would have gone the hex way. RO10=ROA, RO11=ROB .. Not ideal but thisn't ideal also
3) Tunnels and big parking lot should be accessible. Whats the point of making awesome tube tunnels which lead to nowhere?
4) There is no 4.. At the moment. Well, the pitlane exit is really wrong.. Unsafe like hell.. But hey, it's real life, laser scanned.. Nothing can be done, need to speak directly to Rockingham circuit, I get it. And maybe it's a tradition because the Westhill 2.0 (non reversed) pit exit is also terribly unsafe.
5) Overall, good job. Keep on rockin'.