The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
Well when you're the last placed HPD driver, 10 seconds off anyone else and not quick enough to make the time back up, do you think you should interfere with the GT lead battle?
On the other hand when youre about to be lapped by the worst HPD in the pack who is 10s off anyone else, do you think you should pull out infront of them when you know they arent the most capable? Its not his fault but it doesnt surprise me Nim would do nothing.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No way that's a racing incident. The Ford was fighting for position and started an overtake, while the HPD just raped it, even though he had enough time to slow down and wait... He even kept pushing after the first "touch". It's not a disaster being held up in 2 turns, he could've passed easily in the long back straight... I hate these higher class idiots who think everyone should GTFO because they're in the faster car... It's clearly the HPD's fault.

not even talking about the same incident as ray was lol
Yeah I quoted the wrong post. I was talking about the video Boothy posted, obviously.
ah ic :P
anyways stay tuned for a CTSV series
not quite :P but close. maybe league was better term. Revolutionary Racing will be looking to expand into iR. Hopefully we could get guys from over here at LFSforums to participate in the series also
Quote from Mustangman759 :not quite :P but close. maybe league was better term. Revolutionary Racing will be looking to expand into iR. Hopefully we could get guys from over here at LFSforums to participate in the series also

Well you could choose a car thats not terrible to start with
Quote from JackDaMaster :Well you could choose a car thats not terrible to start with

There will be oval (Silverado most likely) to come afterwards as well.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Well you could choose a car thats not terrible to start with

My thought exactly....

Go with the FGT
What's not terrible in iRacing
Very precise model of michigan, almost as good as the one in iRacing.
looks more like oxford plains
Quote from Dennis93 :What's not terrible in iRacing

I think the only thing they have done is simulate a broke unemployed family member always needing money every week for coffee or food.
It's the best simulator in terms of putting a hole in your pocket just like real racing does.
I'm half surprised they haven't introduced a new feature where if you crash your car, you haffto purchase it again to simulate the financial cost of destroying a race car.
Or pay for painting your car.

Hell, these are good ideas for them.
"Dear Csaba,

We were unable to process your subscription renewal. In order to renew your subscription, please visit the My Account section of the iRacing member Web site and input valid credit card information or renew your account using PayPal. We appreciate your continued membership!

For further assistance please contact iRacing Customer Service at Support@iRacing.com or 781-271-1900"

ololololololololol ! nop.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm half surprised they haven't introduced a new feature where if you crash your car, you haffto purchase it again to simulate the financial cost of destroying a race car.

How much do you want to bet they've actually considered this?
Early 2009, oh wait nvm, still waiting...
Quote from Rappa Z : How much do you want to bet they've actually considered this?

It's probably coming in as part of the next season update.
So has the latest update messed up anyone else's FPS? I'm at 40 FPS driving on my own on minimum settings..........
Attached images
FPS High Q.jpg
FPS Low Q.jpg
High Q Settings.jpg
Low Q Settings.jpg
Same for me as before, but then again I drive with graphics so low that my game looks like minecraft. But see if you can find any help here.
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG