The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :And you don't know if they already were working on it before they released the announcement, we can only speculate, pointless.

Well, exactly.
Just need driver swap already dammit. I dont care about Lotus and not even RUF so much. Dont care for Montreal either. Just bring the driver swaps. How hard can it be............
Quote from jrd.racer :Just need driver swap already dammit. I dont care about Lotus and not even RUF so much. Dont care for Montreal either. Just bring the driver swaps. How hard can it be............

It's early 2009 hard....
Yeeeaaah it is that bad!
Phil, go away pls......
I drink too much
Quote from AlienT. :I drink too much

You don't need to say that. Your iRacing subscription says it all. You'd need to be borderline renal failure to keep paying for a iRacing subscription
Dawe, you really hate this game don't you?
Quote from The Very End :Dawe, you really hate this game don't you?

Nah, he's just too poor to afford $6.25 per month.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Hehe yeah it was a bit of shocking for me aswell There is nothing official of it yet but I really can't see no other reason for them to join the SRT community, sure McLaren is the best car to drive atm and a rSeat is always a rSeat

So is this league you gentlemen speak of invite only or how does it work? I myself am not interested in racing it (because I am shit), but maybe we can find some driver around our team
Quote from DeKo :Nah, he's just too poor to afford $6.25 per month.

Yeah. That must be the reason. Not that iRacing is a shitty sim that should pay ME to run its crappy software.

It's obviously that I'm too poor, that's why my Jetta has the floor cut out, so I can Flintstones that shit and not pay for gasoline.

I'm obviously too poor to rent iRental. It's definitely not that I haven't suffered enough brain damage to continue to pay for a shit "simulator".

Oh wait, no... I'm not too poor to rent iRental. I'm just not brain damaged enough to think that iRental is even remotely a good simulator.

Well, thats not true. It's good at simulating an overly needy blonde bimbo girlfriend that goes "Hey baby.. can I have money to go shopping" every few days. Sadly that blonde bimbo looks like she got beaten with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.

So I guess you guys have iRental as a girlfriend simulator I suppose.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah. That must be the reason. Not that iRacing is a shitty sim that should pay ME to run its crappy software.

It's obviously that I'm too poor, that's why my Jetta has the floor cut out, so I can Flintstones that shit and not pay for gasoline.

I'm obviously too poor to rent iRental. It's definitely not that I haven't suffered enough brain damage to continue to pay for a shit "simulator".

Oh wait, no... I'm not too poor to rent iRental. I'm just not brain damaged enough to think that iRental is even remotely a good simulator.

Well, thats not true. It's good at simulating an overly needy blonde bimbo girlfriend that goes "Hey baby.. can I have money to go shopping" every few days. Sadly that blonde bimbo looks like she got beaten with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.

So I guess you guys have iRental as a girlfriend simulator I suppose.

Any original arguments, and not something you've said 1000 times already? Nobody argues that iRacing is the best sim, but I would rather do online multiplayer racing on a semi-sim than not at all. What sim would you suggest I spend my time and money on? We're all clearly waiting on AC and I will happily ditch iRacing if it's good enough. Maybe the physics of iRacing are far and away from perfect, but the online racing infrastructure is fantastic. You just moan that you need to wait a couple of hours instead of having rolling 5 lap races. I know which I prefer.

Your ridiculous over-exaggeration doesn't help your arguments. It costs me $6.50 per month, and every 1 or 2 months I fork out less than 10 dollars for a car or a track. Believe my, my girlfriend takes many multiples of that every single day, and at least iRacing doesn't moan and bitch if I let my sub lapse for a month.

Honestly, I don't even know why I waste these 5 minutes. Clearly, you are unbelievably butt-hurt over something iRacing has done to you in the past, and you feel the need to try and discredit and belittle everyone in this thread who enjoys spending small amounts of their hard earned on a hobby. I pity you, really.
Its so much easier to just not reply to him.
You're right, cause sticking your fingers in your ears going "lalala irental is perfect" definitely is the way to go. Ignoring the people resistant to the irental brainwashing of "our shit sim is perfect" is totally the solution.

Or maybe the people who are smart enough to resist the brainwashing are onto something...
Although the iRacing regulars do seem to be under some sort of ECT-brainwash program at times, at the end of the day, it's their choice. Instead of being hell bent on changing their mind and making sure you have the last word because you want everyone to know how right you feel you are why not just let things go.
You're right. I should just let them waste their money and not bother them.

Maybe they'll thank my efforts later on, when they're selling their last pair of pants to rent another piece of iRental content.
You mean the license to use some iRental content.....
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're right. I should just let them waste their money and not bother them.

Maybe they'll thank my efforts later on, when they're selling their last pair of pants to rent another piece of iRental content.

Same boring tired arguments, same over-exaggerating bullshit.

I don't even want to ask, but what do you use to get your sim-racing fix? LFS? LFS has many well documented flaws, so much so that a Scirocco broke the tyre model and required a complete overhaul that we've yet to see. RF2 is nice, but still clearly beta and it shows, although some of the newer content is getting there. AC isn't out yet. Nobody is saying iRacing is perfect, not by a longshot, but you keep insisting we all actually are, for some ****ed up reason.
Obviously I play Mario Kart. It's the most realistic simulator.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Obviously I play Mario Kart. It's the most realistic simulator.

Maybe your career as a comedian is going so badly that you can't afford the $7 per month, judging by your shitty sense of humour.
Quote from DeKo :Maybe your career as a comedian is going so badly that you can't afford the $7 per month, judging by your shitty sense of humour.

I guess maybe it's a good thing then that I don't practice comedy as a career and instead choose web development. Much higher pay as well.

Never mind I'm not brain dead enough to spend $7 a month on an arcade game.
Quote :Hello Staff,

You may have heard of this a million times already but it's just unacceptable that you can't fix these landmines.

Honestly, the basic HAS to be solved before you think of evolving. This sim cannot have basic problems like this.

What's the point of having new cars and tracks and all sorts of developments when you just loose a race because of a stupid Bomb that explodes underneath your car for no reason?? This feels like Mario Kart!!!

I'm tired of loosing iR and SR over this.

Why can't you fix the landmines?

Please....You should be embarassed about having such a great sim and still have these basic things not sorted out.

This time it was the one at the last turn at RA. But i believe i don't have to tell you because you must have already a very big list of them all and are working to fix them right????

Thanks in advance.

PS: Sorry about the strong message but it's just frustating we still have these things, seriously...

It was a landmine thread created today. Strange he said it feels like Mario Kart. You'd fit right in Dustin!
Hah, busted! Dustin secretly has a sub.
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG