The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
Quote from boothy :It is us two, before you decided to ram someone off and cause a carnage two corners later

Was hardly carnage, just a cheeky karting move. 1 car in the gravel
anyone gonna try the 400 @ pocono? seems like fun and more skilled race than the 500.
yeah, will be giving it a go if I have time.
Quote from StableX :yeah, will be giving it a go if I have time.

Frank aka thatguy was also running some practice with me @ the NE Club practice (although I did not realize it was him as I thought it was another Frank with a IV at the end who is also in club NE)
lol iracing broke again. what a joke.
Good thing they're a struggling business who is lacking money to maintain a server architecture.
Meh, how long was it down for, some 25 mins or so? Few people lost some iRating, nothing special.
Good thing I guess too that there's an offline mode to allow you to practice while the iRacing servers are down for maintainaince.
Reading through this thread it's safe to say iRacing is the least of your problems... unfortunatelly. Could you just think now for a second and consider to stop spreading this non-constructive, repetetive, annoying, uninformed nonsence, pretty please?
I was just pointing out how excellent iRacing's offline mode is, for when their servers go down every few days. I like the part where it allows you to access all of your rented content for the duration of the downtime without any interruption in your enjoyment of the "sim".
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Good thing I guess too that there's an offline mode to allow you to practice while the iRacing servers are down for maintainaince.

yeah because LFS has never went down before, ever..

oh wait.
And you can't play LFS (insert any sim name here) when the server is down...

Oh, wait....
-
(jrd.racer) DELETED by Flame CZE : useless post
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Flame CZE : useless post
Dawe, you're an ok guy and all, but please can you let this topic be? You contribute nothing more than trolling and actually prevent a propper discussion between the members who are active in Iracing. The good and bad sides of the game is something which of course can be discussed, but at some point we have run out of arguments, and we are left with just going personal on everyone here.

So please, let it be now, and let the other members who want to play Iracing be, ok?
There's an iRacing forum if they want to discuss iRacing in an environment where negativity against iRacing = ban.

Fortunately, I'm allowed here to speak my views on iRacing and indicate that I feel it is awful without being banned for saying "iRacing has awful physics."
TonyG:

Quote :Montreal should in coming build and if not I think we will release as soon as done so putting Montreal in late schedule should be pretty safe Kat if you want to send a revised schedule this week. If not, will go with what you sent.

Good racing

Tony

The question is, Jack, will you even make it to the grid without roofing it?
He's already rolled.
Well if I do make it to the grid I'll be the first person to flip into the rowing lake
Any update on Lotus and NTM5?
Yeah the lotus in next build, and NTM5 for some cars.

Quote :
TonyG:
- Yes, right now the plan is to release Lotus 49 in the range between a couple weeks before this coming build and the coming build on V5 of tire Model. As painful as it has been for us and I know you, we are glad we waited. It was worth it. Much better.

- Should have some cars with V5 of tire model in coming build, we just may release Lotus a little before build.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :There's an iRacing forum if they want to discuss iRacing in an environment where negativity against iRacing = ban.

Fortunately, I'm allowed here to speak my views on iRacing and indicate that I feel it is awful without being banned for saying "iRacing has awful physics."

Nobody is saying you can't say bad things in this topic about iRacing.

The fact that anyone can have a little rant and not get jumped on by a bunch of fan boys is one of the great things about this particular thread.

You, however, are taking it to the extreme and trying to disrupt every conversation with the same old lines we've read from you many times before.

You are not happy, we get it. Now can you please just have a little respect for everyone else and drop it?
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :The question is, Jack, will you even make it to the grid without roofing it?

Some say...Jacks car spawns on the grid upside down
Quote from menantoll :Nobody is saying you can't say bad things in this topic about iRacing.

The fact that anyone can have a little rant and not get jumped on by a bunch of fan boys is one of the great things about this particular thread.

You, however, are taking it to the extreme and trying to disrupt every conversation with the same old lines we've read from you many times before.

You are not happy, we get it. Now can you please just have a little respect for everyone else and drop it?

well said!
menantoll please do me a favour and don't quote that davesdust, I hate to see people I have on my ignore list
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG