The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
just the reference point.
Attached images
f458fff.jpg
great, thanks.

30 seconds to go then...

edit: will post my 7:31 lap later this...decade...
Finetuned my setup for the Mac, did beat my Z4 pb + huge mistake just before 'icecurve' with better driving I think it's possible to get bellow 6:50
atm im online > lfs at ac
Quote from R3DMAN :I managed a 7:59 with the f40 so id suspect the 458 to be a bit faster.

first attempt
I think it's due to the fact that when I was driving Nords in rFactor, I usually crashed around that point of the track and simply went back to pits and all over again. It's indeed not hard to memorize a track, it's just the thing that I didn't do more than 4 laps on the circuit since then doesn't help. Maybe if I drove 10-15 more it would get into my brain a lot easier. Now I'm just tapping blindly out of the memory without driving it.
Quote from undertaker00 :atm im online > lfs at ac

I'll restart the server soon to add the mp4-12c, forgot about it yesterday.

edit: restarted
mine best so far
Attached images
norschleife pb.jpg
I now get AC.exe stopped working after a while of driving nords sp. will try it on my own mp server now and see if it does it as well.
Hello Guys,

If I set up an AC Server tomorrow, can you test it by racing a bit there? Want to make some tests

Anyone avaliable?

Thanks.
~F
Quote from kars19 :z4 gt3?

yeah ..49 i got now..and scrwed lap with -2,3sec gap to that 49 lap
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :sure, what car?

The car you guys want, and the track you guys want, that doesnt matter
It matters, i want nords/f40
Quote from Kristi :I think it's due to the fact that when I was driving Nords in rFactor, I usually crashed around that point of the track and simply went back to pits and all over again. It's indeed not hard to memorize a track, it's just the thing that I didn't do more than 4 laps on the circuit since then doesn't help. Maybe if I drove 10-15 more it would get into my brain a lot easier. Now I'm just tapping blindly out of the memory without driving it.

Ah yes, never reset until you learn the circuit That is a key point.
Anyone drove with E30 DTM? Wanna know how far off am i...
Okay, ill set up the server tomorrow.

Which is the track name? And Car name?

~F
track: nord_snoopy_0.5.0
car: ferrari_f40
Quote from kars19 :You should memorize them and you should know every section or corner by name, it's not that hard believe me

O yeah man. I want to know corners and make her my bitch. But she's german.
Side note , quite easy to remember how corners look like. The difficult bit is having to take a 22 km for a new idea if you know what I mean.
Okay,

Will set up the server tomorrow on the evening , will tell you server info once set-up.

~F
:throwrose
Attached images
norschleife pb.jpg
Quote from undertaker00 ::throwrose

The challenge was accepted.

Saving 42 to unleash when it really matters.
Attached images
challengeacceptedtoni.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG