The online racing simulator
Hello Guys,

If I set up an AC Server tomorrow, can you test it by racing a bit there? Want to make some tests

Anyone avaliable?

Thanks.
~F
Quote from kars19 :z4 gt3?

yeah ..49 i got now..and scrwed lap with -2,3sec gap to that 49 lap
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :sure, what car?

The car you guys want, and the track you guys want, that doesnt matter
It matters, i want nords/f40
Quote from Kristi :I think it's due to the fact that when I was driving Nords in rFactor, I usually crashed around that point of the track and simply went back to pits and all over again. It's indeed not hard to memorize a track, it's just the thing that I didn't do more than 4 laps on the circuit since then doesn't help. Maybe if I drove 10-15 more it would get into my brain a lot easier. Now I'm just tapping blindly out of the memory without driving it.

Ah yes, never reset until you learn the circuit That is a key point.
Anyone drove with E30 DTM? Wanna know how far off am i...
Okay, ill set up the server tomorrow.

Which is the track name? And Car name?

~F
track: nord_snoopy_0.5.0
car: ferrari_f40
Quote from kars19 :You should memorize them and you should know every section or corner by name, it's not that hard believe me

O yeah man. I want to know corners and make her my bitch. But she's german.
Side note , quite easy to remember how corners look like. The difficult bit is having to take a 22 km for a new idea if you know what I mean.
Okay,

Will set up the server tomorrow on the evening , will tell you server info once set-up.

~F
:throwrose
Attached images
norschleife pb.jpg
Quote from undertaker00 ::throwrose

The challenge was accepted.

Saving 42 to unleash when it really matters.
Attached images
challengeacceptedtoni.jpg
Quote from N I K I :The challenge was accepted.

Saving 42 to unleash when it really matters.

niki pls
damn those times you guys are really pushing that beemer
Quote from Boris Lozac :Anyone drove with E30 DTM? Wanna know how far off am i...

I managed a 7:54 after a few laps, so still probably a few seconds to shave off
Troy, the server is stuck open (not sure if those slots are actually taken or not), and it is not allowing us to access it without it being in the race.

Thanks in advance, and for the server.
Server works fine, you need freejoin to access it.
Troy, you know I have freejoin.

I'm saying it is stuck at race end because people are supposedly in it, and its not allowing it to reset to practice/qualifying.
Quote from PMD9409 :Troy, you know I have freejoin.

I'm saying it is stuck at race end because people are supposedly in it, and its not allowing it to reset to practice/qualifying.

You need to leave the server so the server can move from race to practise.
Why dont you say that from the beginning! Somebody was indeed driving so I guess the slots are really taken. You can join the race anyway, doesn't really matter what session is on I guess?
The slots shown that were taken were not actually present. For example, it had Niki under 2 slots, yet I didn't see him in the server at all.
Did couple of laps in the z4 gt3 and my best was 7:00:3. Using the stock setup. Some of the corners from brünnchen to pflanzgarten are very strange when you try to take them flatout... car feels like it is going to go any direction at any given moment... but still stays planted and understeery if you just keep your foot down... Not good when I'm already 18s off the pace though

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG