The online racing simulator
I'm waiting for him to run out of fuel or blow his engine or a late caution to ruin his race. (just like coca cola 600 last year.)
Now I am waiting for the "OH MAH GOOOOD YEAH BABY JUNIOR IS BACK WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" stuff.
Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonier
The streak is over.
Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got to watch it, great stuff. So glad he was able to just pull away and win instead of getting a lucky break from a caution.

However, you notice when in the lead for 60+ laps straight they didn't throw a debris caution? Amazing aye?
Well, now that the Dale Jr. storm has blown over, who's ready for some road course action at Sonoma?
Ambrose should do well like in past years, but cmon montoya step it up
Quote from Cornys :Well, now that the Dale Jr. storm has blown over, who's ready for some road course action at Sonoma?

Sears Point?....
Well I am. hope the annual wreck fest will be less harmful than it was last year.
looking to AJ to kick start his season this weekend
If Ambrose doesn't get hit or do something stupid he will win, no one else is in the same league pace wise.
Quote from Mustafur :If Ambrose doesn't get hit or do something stupid he will win, no one else is in the same league pace wise.

This is assuming that he has the car to match his tallent though.

I do look for somebody to give him a run for his money though like always
Kahne will be getting his second victory at Sonoma.

LOL you know in reality something will just go wrong with his car or he gets crashed out.
Quote from Cornys :This is assuming that he has the car to match his tallent though.

I do look for somebody to give him a run for his money though like always

Don't think it matters much TBH, he has contended for victory every time pretty much.
bobpockrass: #NASCAR increases air between ground and bottom of side skirt by another half-inch on each side of car; also make sway bar change. #nascar

bobpockrass: Right & left side rear sway bar arm connecting links must b perpendicular 2 ground,viewed from any direction,at ride ht -into effect next wk
Ambrose is in a completely different league on a road course in Nascar, he is a multiple V8 Supercar champion though so it's not like it's a shock. If nothing stupid happens to him he'll walk it.
Quote from DeKo :Ambrose is in a completely different league on a road course in Nascar, he is a multiple V8 Supercar champion though so it's not like it's a shock. If nothing stupid happens to him he'll walk it.

You could see that at Watkins last year badly, he was the only one who could keep the car glued to the road at all times, had a proper racing line and was able to take an extra pit stop over the front guys yet never looked like he was out of contention.

He does lack the car though, if you watch last years race at Watkins Kyle Busch was sliding on basically every corner with no proper racing line and yet wasn't that much slower.
Quote from DeKo :Ambrose is in a completely different league on a road course in Nascar, he is a multiple V8 Supercar champion though so it's not like it's a shock. If nothing stupid happens to him he'll walk it.

Yep, I expect Montoya and Gordon to be quick though.
Honestly Jeff Gordon is my pick to win. Regardless of what everybody else says. 'Dinger and Biffle have been fast in practice and qualifying as well, but Gordon is my pick.

Edit: NASCAR.com's live leaderboard shows the track distance to be: "1.9900000095367432"
Patrick takes lead at Road America.. immedietly misses a turn and falls to 4th
Piquet vs McDowell?!

There's gonna be a lot of angry pick 'em guys
Quote from Cornys :Patrick takes lead at Road America.. immedietly misses a turn and falls to 4th

yet noone gives a **** about everyone else that did it

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG