The online racing simulator
Brad's one of teh cool kidz y0
They knew Brad had the phone in the car all year, pretty stupid they wait until the second last race to fine him for it. If they didn't like what he said in the media center, then fine him for that, not the phone.
They can't fine him for the media center stuff because its allowed. The problem seems to be he's the social media nut so they couldn't do their behind the scenes fines on him, so they just find something else to fine him for.

That or Knaus complained.
They can't lump the media center stuff under "actions detrimental to stock car racing"? I thought they could basically use that rule for anything.

First F1 race at Texas and Homestead on the same day is going to make for a great day of racing on Sunday.
Quote from UncleBenny :They knew Brad had the phone in the car all year, pretty stupid they wait until the second last race to fine him for it. If they didn't like what he said in the media center, then fine him for that, not the phone.

In fairness, I went and looked it up and after Daytona they changed the rules and used wording about traction control
Quote from DieKolkrabe :In fairness, I went and looked it up and after Daytona they changed the rules and used wording about traction control

He has used his phone in the car since Daytona though, don't remember where it was but there was a rain delay and he tweeted a picture from in his car during the red flag. They could have told him long ago he couldn't have a phone in his car if it was really an issue.
Quote from UncleBenny :He has used his phone in the car since Daytona though, don't remember where it was but there was a rain delay and he tweeted a picture from in his car during the red flag. They could have told him long ago he couldn't have a phone in his car if it was really an issue.

It was after the Montoya jet drier explosion
Quote from UncleBenny :They can't lump the media center stuff under "actions detrimental to stock car racing"? I thought they could basically use that rule for anything.

Well, where to draw the line? People do it in the media center all the time. I believe you can say whatever you want in the media center. However Brad took a jab at NASCAR, so NASCAR took a jab back with the cell phone BS.

That's my take at least.

Quote from JackDaMaster :trucks at eldora and nationwide at mid ohio confirmed. ray dunlap also saying trucks to mosport and a short track in the carolinas (myrtle beach)

nw schedule: http://www.jayski.com/news/nat ... ationwide-series-schedule

trucks: http://nascar.speedtv.com/arti ... ar-naswcar-camping-world/

Sounds about right.
Quote :20-6.7A (cars and drivers will not be permitted to carry onboard computers, automated electronic recording devices, electronically actuated devices, power distribution modules, power conditioners, micro-processors, recording devices, electronic digital memory chips, traction control devices, digital readout gauges and the like, even if inoperable or incomplete). Keselowski had a cell phone in his race car.

http://www.nascar.com/news/121 ... hief-penalties/index.html

Speed Race Hub on it

Brad had a right to say what he did in the media center.

I'm VERY happy to see Mid-ohio appear on the Nationwide Schedule. I'll 99% be there. I've always wanted to go there for the Grand-Am Series and now that there's a Nationwide race somebody might actually go with me

Homestead and US GP back to back before this next racing season even starts.

Now, about Eldora.. Let's hope that's better than expected.
Quote from Cornys : Brad had a right to say what he did in the media center.

I'm VERY happy to see Mid-ohio appear on the Nationwide Schedule. I'll 99% be there. I've always wanted to go there for the Grand-Am Series and now that there's a Nationwide race somebody might actually go with me

Homestead and US GP back to back before this next racing season even starts.

Now, about Eldora.. Let's hope that's better than expected.

The Nationwide and Grand Am races aren't the same weekend though are they? If they were I might think about going, chances are pretty low though with everything else going on over the summer though. I think Nationwide will be good on that track though, I'm looking forward to it for sure.(Edit: They're not the same weekend, what genius made that decision?)

I don't see how Eldora will be anything other than a mess but we'll have to hope for the best.
Quote from UncleBenny :The Nationwide and Grand Am races aren't the same weekend though are they? If they were I might think about going, chances are pretty low though with everything else going on over the summer though. I think Nationwide will be good on that track though, I'm looking forward to it for sure.(Edit: They're not the same weekend, what genius made that decision?)

I don't see how Eldora will be anything other than a mess but we'll have to hope for the best.

Grand-am is a big loss not being on the same weekend, but as short a drive as I would have it doesn't much matter for me.

Eldora, will certainly be interesting. Hope for the best is right, but you never know...

Cool commercial idea btw
Ctws at mosport will be good. They mentioned it post race, nothing about eldora that I heard
9 laps to go in the CWTS Championship

Race its self has been very good so far, but the championship is mostly decided.
And now it's surely over for the championship Inexperiance in the truck series as expected. The Championship was within 1 point . VERY hard hit for Blaney.
..... Ty had that championship possibly
Quote from Mustangman759 :..... Ty had that championship possibly

As I said, within 1 point until then. Ty was running a great race .. as was Larson in his 4th truck series start! (All top 10's until now)
WOW!

What a way to finish the season for the Camping World Truck Series!
Lol cale gale hahaha suprised kyle didnt wreck him
Maybe kyle can use hermies dollar to whipe his tears
I must say that I am very impressed by how Kyle Busch took the loss considering that way that he lost it. He's maturing thanks largely to Joe Gibbs I do beleive.
That being said, I'm glad he didn't win

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG