The online racing simulator
JVs fault for that IMO.

Either way seems Piquet is starting to make a name for himself Pretty good for your First Road course race in Nascar.
lol at JV after race.

Is it sad that I actually feel bad for Danica? I'm not a fan of her at all, but she actually ran good today and got the stripped pretty harshly there at the end.
Danica ran a great race. Actually showed some aggression for once and didn't make (too many) dumb moves. Typical JV at Road America. :P
JV wheel hopped into the turn with dirt on the tires. He should have known that was going to happen after clipping the grass.

Nelson Piquet Jr. taking the win wasn't too much unexpected, but I'm glad he was able to pull it off
Kurt <3
Ambrose was super slow that race, wonder what happened.

Kurt Busch Flew though the field same with Stewart.
Pretty clean race for the most part. These guys are getting better at the road courses now that every race matters. Bowyer wasn't really expected to do well, but he was fast all weekend during practice.

Very clean on the GWC up front beleive it or not. I was impressed. Kurt clipped the tires in T11 and damaged his car with around 10 laps to go. Otherwise he probably would have went to victory lane today.

Had a nice camera shot of the GWC restart on TNT

The Regan Smith car on the final lap induced no local yellow. Does this mean that Race Control had alerted the teams that his car was there? Good call not to bring out the SC though
Not sure if true but:
Quote :Something interesting: Brad Keselowski is apparently lobbying to have Will Power drive the #22 at Montreal.

And if so:
Quote from Cornys :Had a nice camera shot of the GWC restart on TNT

That was pretty classic.
Quote from PMD9409 :And if so:

The picture is even more appropriate, when you think that Alex "wanker!" Tagliani will be at Montreal too
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :The picture is even more appropriate, when you think that Alex "wanker!" Tagliani will be at Montreal too

I'd take Will and Alex over who is normally in the 22 for that race anytime.
Interesting, where next for Matt?
Rumors make it sound like he's going to Gibbs, possibly in a fourth car?
It's weird that the current series points leader is the one moving at Roush.. maybe something more here than we know about. Seems like it was more of Matt's choice to leave, but I don't know.

Is there any reason to beleive that Kenseth doesn't particularly like Carl Edwards? (not asking for my self, a relative thinks this)
Quote from Cornys :Is there any reason to beleive that Kenseth doesn't particularly like Carl Edwards? (not asking for my self, a relative thinks this)

Would you like a guy who acts like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CBm_VugNYk

Edwards always seemed like a huge d-bag to me, I don't blame Matt for not liking the guy.
It's Carl mostly IMO. Also the fact that Matt doesn't have proper sponsorship, notice how many times he has had Ford ECOBoost on his car this year?

Matt will most likely end up in the #20 Home Depot car (he is a family man afterall). Joey won't be leaving JGR, and instead be in the #02 Dollar General car. However only thing I see different is possibly is number changing. Matt most likely wants 8, or keep 17. Sadly it doesn't seem Roush is letting 17 go (eventhough Ricky should be in 6, but he might not because Roush could retire that in Cup for Mark), and EGR have 8.

We could see lots of changes:
Quote :Newman is up at SHR
Kenseth is up at Roush
Joey is up at JGR
Allmendinger is up at Penske
Kurt Busch is up at Phoenix
Almirola is up at RPM
Truex is up at MWR
Smith is up a Furniture Row
Vickers getting looks

Quote from UncleBenny :Would you like a guy who acts like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CBm_VugNYk

Edwards always seemed like a huge d-bag to me, I don't blame Matt for not liking the guy.

Hum.. I don't remember that, but yeah, that more-or-less would confirm that theory. Maybe things have changed since 2007, but.. I doubt it.
Nothing has changed, Carl still gets pampered. Matt and Greg apparently hang out quite a bit and get along well, Carl is never included. Carl is the poster boy, and Matt most likely doesn't want to be apart of it and getting pushed aside again and again. I don't blame him.
Heres what I think will happen
Newman is up at SHR - stays in the 39
Kenseth is up at Roush - JGR (most likely)
Joey is up at JGR - JGR
Allmendinger is up at Penske - stays at penske
Kurt Busch is up at Phoenix - stays at phoenix if they want him back
Almirola is up at RPM- stays at RPM or is dropped for Vickers
Truex is up at MWR - stays at MWR
Smith is up a Furniture Row - stays
Vickers getting looks - returns to MWR with a full time ride or goes to RPM

I like Greg and Matt, Carl seems like you said Phil. Although http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... wwBIE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... tTwVQ&feature=related
Quote from man above :
Kurt Busch is up at Phoenix

Deal is if Kurt doesnt leave James Finch won't fire him, so if he wants to stay, he will.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Deal is if Kurt doesnt leave James Finch won't fire him, so if he wants to stay, he will.

yep thats true

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG