The online racing simulator
Cos I'm a NASCAR noob, I have to ask, is the NWS race tonight?
Quote from BlueFlame :Cos I'm a NASCAR noob, I have to ask, is the NWS race tonight?

Today at 13:15 EST (18:15 GMT).
For the Brits, noticed that the Nationwide is on Motors TV for those who have access to that channel.
Rolling on the floor laughing that was quick
Quote from Mustangman759 :Rolling on the floor laughing that was quick

Yes it was.. she needed to lock the car down rather than letting it roll and try to save it that way.
Taken out 2x this week in wrecks that weren't her fault. We'll see if she can go three-for-three tomorrow. :P
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Taken out 2x this week in wrecks that weren't her fault. We'll see if she can go three-for-three tomorrow. :P

She can do it . She's always towards the back, and that's what's going to happen when you're there
Whole lotta 2-car.
Of course you're gonna get 2cars breaking away, if its a good pairing then they will be able to bump draft for longer thus break away from the others.

2-car has ALWAYS been an element in NASCAR.
Quote from BlueFlame :Of course you're gonna get 2cars breaking away, if its a good pairing then they will be able to bump draft for longer thus break away from the others.

2-car has ALWAYS been an element in NASCAR.

Yes, but it needs to be possible for a single car to hang with them like they can in the Cup Series now (no they can't pass them, but they can tag along behind them without help)

The Cup series has a good mix in my opinion
One of the big differences is that many of the drivers aren't just lining up. If they just did that then the 2 car wouldn't be as big of a thing. Tomorrow we will probably see a long line for most of the race, where 2 car won't be worth much until the last lap.
Looking at Danica's crash it looks like she reacted too quickly and caused herself to be spun around. She should have saved it even so. She's inexperianced so these mistakes are expected. She doesn't need to be in the Cup Series just yet.
Quote from Cornys :Looking at Danica's crash it looks like she reacted too quickly and caused herself to be spun around. She should have saved it even so. She's inexperianced so these mistakes are expected. She doesn't need to be in the Cup Series just yet.

Makes no difference, Cup series has as many wrecks as the Trucks..
Jr and cole dod a good job there
Smoke vs the douschs
Offt that was a hard crash on the last lap there.
Quote from BlueFlame :Makes no difference, Cup series has as many wrecks as the Trucks..

She doesn't race trucks?
lolwat
Grats to buescher
Well, that was silly.
And that's why you don't throw blocks like an ****.
second wreck Kurt Busch caused today...

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG