The online racing simulator
2nd one for Stenhouse tonight.
it's crazy how bad DW is at looking at replays
boring.
Matt Kenseth Wins the Daytona 500. Dale jr. 2nd. Greg Biffle 3rd.
grats kenseth, biffle was being a **** at the end though
S** o'clock UTC, the race is done...
Biffle's a team order eating chump, that's what I say. And I was rooting for him until the last lap.
Quote from JackDaMaster :grats kenseth, biffle was being a **** at the end though

Yea Biffle was weavin an backin JR up on purpose
Greg Biffle is a shook bitch
also kenseth and biffle are the most boring dudes imaginable
Biffle dragged brake knowing that attempting to pass Kenseth would put Jr in a position to steal the win from Roush. Simple strategy, and we all know strategy isn't always exciting.

Glad the SpeedWeeks are finally over is all I have to say, has taken way too long.

Grats to the underdogs in the race that finished well, and also grats to CSF for being the TeamSpeak winner by picking Kenseth at the start of the race.
#487 - CSF
Yeeeeeah boys ts champ 2012!!!!
My NASCAR.com fanasy team kicked off the year with a 107 point victory over all of you guys . I won the 12 man league between my friends as well, but by a much smaller margin (same line-up for me)
everyone i picked was involved in a crash except jr
3/5 here. Only ambrose and regan without any contact
Lol somehow I'm in second despite awful luck... Bayne hit on second lap, Edwards engine overheating, Ambrose lost his splitter, Stewart was spun... That's Daytona I guess
Im impressed... Danica only lost me a half a point or so
Oh i didbt stay up for finish and fantasty site showed him without a exclanation triangle
Regan Smith crashed too.

Better luck next week.
fml
I only had issues with Bayne guys
lucky you
Hi PMD, What is the ip to join your ts? I would like to chat to you guys some time.

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG