The online racing simulator
Quote from PMD9409 :Got 2 wins for MWR during its building process. Gives him more credit than half the field out there.

1 of which at lowes, he never led a green flag lap...
Sounds like the drivers are saying good things about the Pocono repaving, hopefully there is some good racing on Sunday. Even though the weather looked great all week, as we get closer to the weekend seems like the rain is slowly creeping in. Not surprising, it ALWAYS rains at Pocono.
Quote from UncleBenny :Sounds like the drivers are saying good things about the Pocono repaving, hopefully there is some good racing on Sunday. Even though the weather looked great all week, as we get closer to the weekend seems like the rain is slowly creeping in. Not surprising, it ALWAYS rains at Pocono.

Speeds approaching 210 are VERY likely in qualifying. Mark Martin won first practice with an average lap speed of almost 180 mph
I thought they were already reportedly hitting 211+ going into turn 1 yesterday, and that was a 179+ average lap.
Quote from UncleBenny :I thought they were already reportedly hitting 211+ going into turn 1 yesterday, and that was a 179+ average lap.

They don't allow tel. in official practice sessions for the teams and Speed won't show speeds during practice for some reason. They are looking at almost 200 or more going into every corner this weekend
I think we will see more than that possibly. Heading up to philly tomorrow. In for a 1 night overlay in
NJ
Can see most of the track where i am at :d
Middle t2 and straight following can see a little. But got all the interesings parts like entry and exit.
Comp caution lap 20
Someone get kyle busch a towelllllll
Aw man, Mark.
A bit wild there. Joey used his bumper a bit but oh well. Just sucks it had to be Martin losing it.
Anyone would have done that move. What a awesome race... But ffffffsssss jr whyupit?
That was a strange interview at the end with jr.....
Quote from Gougoodthing :That was a strange interview at the end with jr.....

He was mad and also distracted by a fan
Quote from JackDaMaster :He was mad and also distracted by a fan

Yup, I read the same thing on Twitter just a few min. ago.

I was greatly impressed by the race today on the new surface. Produced a very exciting race with alot of twists and turns. Also, it seemed that the track was slick, which it never seems to be on a newly paved surface.

I hope that Michigan holds true to Pocono's example as far as the new surface. I just hope that it isn't dangerous.

Edit: Those who were there, how accurate do you think the 100,000 attendance number to be? I know there were alot of campers, and the stands were at least 80% full, but 100,000 people?

Edit #2:
Quote :Not going to say Logano win was not legit or its the bump and run that bothered me, it was doing it to Martin that makes people mad. He is so unaggressive he mines as well of mugged him for his wallet too, and he would not do anything.

This comment was on racing-refernce.info's Pocono 400 Presented by #nascar
Danica'smerchandise trailer was so l0l go to fb and search revmediahub to find some pic of it
Quote from Cornys :Edit: Those who were there, how accurate do you think the 100,000 attendance number to be? I know there were alot of campers, and the stands were at least 80% full, but 100,000 people?

I believe it, the stands were fairly full and the infield was packed compared to how relatively empty it usually is in there, in turn one at least. Awesome race even though I never slept the night before so I had to take a couple power naps during the race, hopefully this ends Pocono's reign of being a "boring" track to some people.
Just wondong, Greg Biffle sounded like he was running on 1 less cylynder, was that stated on tv ever?
Haven't watched a TV replay yet but yes, his car definitely had the sound of losing a cylinder.
Im gonna search around since im nearly home. We didnt leave the parkinglot for 1 hr atleast, and left for home at 7 am. But defintly did. Hot a nice view of landon's lap 1 wreck, but missed dingers

My dad just told me their original one got in a truck wreck
Quote from Mustangman759 :Just wondong, Greg Biffle sounded like he was running on 1 less cylynder, was that stated on tv ever?

Yes it was Thumbs up

Alot of people on Racing-refernce don't beleive the 100,000 estimate.. Shrug. I just think they hate Pocono..

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG