The online racing simulator
Quote from numbazZ :any new patch soon?

wooow what a player! 168000 km traveled!

What is amazing about that?,they are others with loot's more Km done

I have so far 148.000Km...

@sorry for the OT
in arrechee 92 WR)
I appreciate it
Quote from Scawen :No... tyre warmers in racing are changing with the new tyre physics (most classes don't have tyre warmers any more).

Does that mean there'll be a warmup lap feature? If not, turn 1 is going to be interesting on stone cold tyres
Warmup lap feature would be brilliant, it might not be too easy to complete tho.
Quote from Eclipsed :...or dragracers,who intentionally make a burnout to get some heat into their tyres (which in LFS isn't possible)...

it is in the xrr and the fzr... and probably a couple of the single-seaters too...
Scawen, you are thinking to make new Sound setup? at Vehicles Engines?

Im kind of happy that i see Devs to work with Members
-
(EQ Worry) DELETED by EQ Worry : wrong thread, sry
Date video: 20.03.2010

In this video, the barriers are likely made ​​of plastic.
I don't know if this already have been reported, but with MRT you can go right through the metal fences and into the nethers, right after the chicane on AS7R. SPR attached.

It's also possible to get permanently stuck down under in multiplayer. Haven't been able to reproduce that artifact in single player though.
Attached files
AS7R_bug_MRT.spr - 15.5 KB - 281 views
-
(numbazZ) DELETED by numbazZ : already asked
Quote from Scawen :Anyway, the same problem doesn't exist in racing - people don't start doing donuts and all manner of crazy looking things to warm up their tyres before they start going round the track. Big grin

And what about AS2 and BL2R ''parking place'' where some hotlappers start hotlaps ? Smile
I have one question, what about a set a wheel track? I see this function in older version and i will be glad to see this in Z patch. I think many players want's to see this. Sorry for bad English
Attached images
5774908031_dd38561de0_b.jpg
It was taken out I think, because it was deemed something that wasn't changeable in a real life car (but that brings about the idea of spacers and what not but hey it's not my baby)
Z35 release this friday or not?
Quote from Rynno666 :Z35 release this friday or not?

surely you've learned by now that it will be released when it's ready. and not a minute before.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It was taken out I think, because it was deemed something that wasn't changeable in a real life car (but that brings about the idea of spacers and what not but hey it's not my baby)

wasn't it because everyone just ran maximum track? when you look up old S1 videos all the XFGs run extreme track.
Quote from ACCAkut :wasn't it because everyone just ran maximum track? when you look up old S1 videos all the XFGs run extreme track.

it's LFS' KERS system lol. once everyone used the same settings, there's no real point to it. i remember all my setups in S1 had wide track.
Quote from dadge :surely you've learned by now that it will be released when it's ready. and not a minute before.

Prepare for the torrent of rage now that you've told Ryno that he's wrong. He'll threaten to punch you through his monitor!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Prepare for the torrent of rage now that you've told Ryno that he's wrong. He'll threaten to punch you through his monitor!

i'll duck on webcam.
Quote :edited the file does not i

material - plastic, I would like this video say it is really done. And by the way the machine in the air can not fly.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It was taken out I think, because it was deemed something that wasn't changeable in a real life car (but that brings about the idea of spacers and what not but hey it's not my baby)

Actually tyres with negative offset increases the track width.
Quote from pwrguido :Actually tyres with negative offset increases the track width.

Yes, but...
The way the game was configured, wider track is always better so the setting is somewhat pointless. There's also other issues that aren't modeled by the sim like having to accommodate fender flairs and the additional stresses on the suspension system caused by a wider track. Yes, you can marginally change track on a production car, but not enough to have a huge benefit. It was better to just remove that setting than keep it as it really didn't add to the realism or fun. Everybody just bumped track out to the widest setting and left it there. There was no trade-off like in the real world.
found a bug Recently 21:21 today

Its already an old bug but havent anyone reported it?
Attached images
Bug - Flying skidmarks.jpg
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z30 (NOW Z34 - old content / old physics / many updates)
(1442 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG