The online racing simulator
Quote from Krammeh :why not? if someone has full weight and full fuel - its likely a crasher

Full fuel is about half of full weight, so it won't make that much difference to the crasher assumption.

Fuel should be private, or set as a host option.
Quote from sinanju :With this enabled, would other drivers fuel levels be available for view via an InSim?

If so, then a big no-no.

it could be added to only be accessible from the lfs hosts, not from other clients.
Wouldn't a far more reliable way of detecting crashers be to use the new collision packet?

Fuel info to the host also requires the host to be 100% trustworthy with the data (ie not share it with certain other teams).
Quote from Degats :Wouldn't a far more reliable way of detecting crashers be to use the new collision packet?

Fuel info to the host also requires the host to be 100% trustworthy with the data (ie not share it with certain other teams).

why would you race in a race where the host isn't trustworthy?

A mixture of the two would help. never mind, ignore the suggestion. People always put brick walls up. Annoys me.
Hey scawen, few buddies and me was maken a layout on aston and we noticed started to notice that when some one was parked/going up ramps they was falling threw the from the spectator mod but when ur viewing your own car ur actually on top of them. i dont have a screen shot of this i'll get one tonight and post it. just thought id share this keep up good work.
Quote from kruuvi :You could go to Bahamas if you'd start pre-ordering S3.

I would be happy to Pre-Order S3, hell I have 12 pounds sitting in my account for the time you do allow for it. I'd even pay to be in the pre-alpha for it as well.

Quote from Bokujishin :I noticed that fast turning the wheels allows to gain complete control, replay attached for more info).
Replay in Z34 of course.

Yeah, I've used that trick for years, as I'm a mouser I just shake the mouse from side to side (lock to lock) and then straighten out the wheel to regain control after I've been on the grass or have been touched by another car.
Hi I know this isnt a request thread but one question to scawen, would it somehow be possible to add a pit to the autocross objects in the future. So you could put pits on autcross for example. Whit that and the new ammount of objects that can be used i think autocross racing would also be more interesting
Quote from suzuki94 :Hi I know this isnt a request thread but one question to scawen, would it somehow be possible to add a pit to the autocross objects in the future. So you could put pits on autcross for example. Whit that and the new ammount of objects that can be used i think autocross racing would also be more interesting

I think no, because AU1 would need then alot of big update then (until using those routes on outside, but that would be such a big deal, unless...)

But if using those pitboxes as object, why not!
Bug on AS5:

Replay incident time 18min.30sec

It happens in training ,but it is repeated on Sunday GT3 league during the race ,at the last minute time 5h.59min.xx pure luck managed to finish.

Sorry for my English
Attached images
AS5 bug2.png
AS5 bug1.png
AS5 bug.png
That happened to me too in that race. The bug should be fixed in Z34.
Quote from Ring :Bug on AS5:

It happens in training ,but it is repeated on Sunday GT3 league during the race ,at the last minute time 5h.59min.xx pure luck managed to finish.

Sorry for my English

LFS version plz
Quote from AndroidXP :sorry if it has been reported already or if it's even an old bug, but I've found at least since Z28 the finish time of (some?) replays is not displayed correctly anymore.

If you check the uploaded replay's details in the overview it will show a finish time of 1:40.92, which is I guess pretty close to the time from start till I pressed the save replay button, but not the actual time driven on the autocross config, which is 1:31.32.

You mean as it is displayed on the replay selection screen when you click on the replay? I think that has always showed the length of the replay, not the race time of anyone who was in the race.

Quote from Bass-Driver :found invisible wallbug @ southcity

replay attached:

Thanks for the reminder, I've now disabled that ghostly object. It may have been needed in the past to avoid a bad segment collision, but with segment collisions improved, that strange object only causes a little problem of its own (that you found).

Quote from Highharti :Ok, test-race is over (SO6R / LX6 in open config mode)

Blue Flags:

To cut a long story short:
We like it.
I think it really is the best you can expect from a workaround like that.

Thank you for the feeedback - I'm pleased the open config blue flags are working well.

Quote from Flame CZE :It was introduced in Z32. Not PB's but race progress / history.

Can it be because the host is Z30?

Yes, that is the one reason you might want to update a dedicated host. The split / lap / finish race statistics were not sent at all on open configs before that.

Quote from suzuki94 :Hi I know this isnt a request thread but one question to scawen, would it somehow be possible to add a pit to the autocross objects in the future. So you could put pits on autcross for example. Whit that and the new ammount of objects that can be used i think autocross racing would also be more interesting

Well, there is a line to be drawn between an autocross editor and a track editor.

Quote from Ring :Bug on AS5:

Thanks for the report - you will be pleased to know that false collision bug was fixed in Z34. You still see the outcome of that collision in the MPR but it would not happen if the guest was using Z34 when driving (the replay was recorded before Z34 was released).
Scawen, was I dreaming, or did you once mention, that we would have those sleeping jacks / humps, as object in autocross editor.

I can't seem to find that post back.

If yes, have you got any idea when this would be released?
Dear sir, I am trying to work. Can you click my name and "search for more posts by user" ?
Quote from rockclan :Scawen, was I dreaming, or did you once mention, that we would have those sleeping jacks / humps, as object in autocross editor.

I can't seem to find that post back.

If yes, have you got any idea when this would be released?

It's planed for upcomming incompatible test patch (Z35).
Quote from Scawen :Dear sir, I am trying to work. Can you click my name and "search for more posts by user" ?

Quote from Amynue :It's planed for upcomming incompatible test patch (Z35).

Thanks
Quote from Scawen :Thanks for the report - you will be pleased to know that false collision bug was fixed in Z34. You still see the outcome of that collision in the MPR but it would not happen if the guest was using Z34 when driving (the replay was recorded before Z34 was released).

First time this happen on Z33 host ,user use Z33 exe.
It is repeated on Sunday GT3 league during the race,
Z28 host ,user use Z33 exe.

It's great that you fix it

Sorry for my English again

Our devs HOPED that Z33 would be the last Z patch.
Then Z34 was SUPPOSED to be the last one.
And now Z35... Which word should be used this time ?
progress

BTW thanks for the patch!

Yes I did search but did not find any further info about the thing
What exactly is it, bumps you can put on the track? Wouldn't that mean your editing the track?
Quote from The Very End :What exactly is it, bumps you can put on the track? Wouldn't that mean your editing the track?

No, not bumps like that; Scawen is going to add the speed bumps found in Kyoto chicanes as autocross objects.

Quote from Scawen :In the new system which I expect to release next week, I have included the distance to corner markers (like the ones from Aston) and the long and short speed humps from Kyoto.

I'm not taking any more requests for objects - I've spent long enough collecting them together and updating them for the new unified autocross objects file. They will require an incompatible test patch (which is needed anyway to enable qualifying and random start lights).

---

Edit: @ the poster below:
Quote from Udris1992 :scawen pls add the option for the road cars that we can change front tyre steering lock to 56 degrees pls pls pls

+

Quote from Udris1992 :can u add an option to set XRT steering lock to 56 degrees max ?

Quote from Scawen :No, I'm sorry but that would start to make things complicated. I can't really take any off topic requests now. [...] I don't want to add anything, I just want to get the official patch out with its related updates.

scawen pls add the option for the road cars that we can change front tyre steering lock to 56 degrees pls pls pls
Thanks for explaining
Quote from Udris1992 :scawen pls add the option for the road cars that we can change front tyre steering lock to 56 degrees pls pls pls

afaik he is onto it, as part of the planned limited setup options. He wrote about it somewhere in this thread, just search for his post.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG