The online racing simulator
This is what i was talking about im not sure if its a bug or the fact that the location of the ramp
Attached images
bug.png
bug2.jpg
Quote from Krammeh :why would you race in a race where the host isn't trustworthy?

A mixture of the two would help. never mind, ignore the suggestion. People always put brick walls up. Annoys me.

Like the big brother right? Might as well make the racer's thoughts available, so crasher minded people get auto ban. If there's a crasher, the host will find out anyway and ban him, no need take out privacy to protect people from themselves.
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :This is what i was talking about im not sure if its a bug or the fact that the location of the ramp

It's hard to tell from screen shots - do you have an MPR you could post?
Quote from Scawen :It's hard to tell from screen shots - do you have an MPR you could post?

atm no but i can get one next time im on it which will be later this morning "it dont do it all the time thats the one thing that is gettin me"
Quote from Scawen :You mean as it is displayed on the replay selection screen when you click on the replay? I think that has always showed the length of the replay, not the race time of anyone who was in the race.

Ah okay, my mistake.

I kinda figured an autocross stage replay should display the total finish time similar to the fastest time done for hotlap replays, because there can only be one car on track anyway, so displaying the time would make sense there contrary to "normal" replays with multiple participants.

Nevermind then
Quote from AndroidXP :Ah okay, my mistake.

I kinda figured an autocross stage replay should display the total finish time similar to the fastest time done for hotlap replays, because there can only be one car on track anyway, so displaying the time would make sense there contrary to "normal" replays with multiple participants.

Nevermind then

Autocross can have several cars, they just have to wait 14 seconds to join after someone starts. Plus you can be on a side of the track for hours seeing drivers pass you
If speaked about bugs i have found one aswell and uploaded it to youtube because it was quite funny aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTgXqrcI3ow
(BF1 Hits me when lifting off a ramp, sending me downwards)
Quote from ACCAkut :afaik he is onto it, as part of the planned limited setup options. He wrote about it somewhere in this thread, just search for his post.

yea and it comes only out with S3...................
Ramp Bug
I've found a bug on the ramps. Watch attached replay. Its on there at the start.
Attached files
Ramp Bug.spr - 4.2 KB - 351 views
Quote from Killer Beast :I've found a bug on the ramps. Watch attached replay. Its on there at the start.

Looked fun, dont remove bug
Quote from Killer Beast :I've found a bug on the ramps. Watch attached replay. Its on there at the start.

Damn, was gonna say that's the same bug that Z34 fixed, until I noticed that your replay is *from* Z34 :-/
(Edit: and it didn't go out of sync in Z33.....)
Scawen:

Wall that should probably be fixed, as it serves no purpose if it is open.

This is with Z34.
Quote from PMD9409 :Scawen:

Wall that should probably be fixed, as it serves no purpose if it is open.

This is with Z34.

Are we playing a new round of guess the corner?
Would you please mention where this is in Kyoto?
Scawen/Victor, about win @ open conf., "/w win", no rec. (LFSW)?
Quote from Scawen :FIX : Endless auto car reset after falling into the underworld

Scawen, I'm kinda disappointed with this fix, now it just says "RETIRED". What am I supposed to do when that happens? If i hit reset again, it says retired again...Why can't you make it reset the car to the nearest solid point on the track? That retired message is really not a fix, it's just a pointless workaround I'm afraid.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Scawen, I'm kinda disappointed with this fix, now it just says "RETIRED". What am I supposed to do when that happens? If i hit reset again, it says retired again...Why can't you make it reset the car to the nearest solid point on the track? That retired message is really not a fix, it's just a pointless workaround I'm afraid.

I find it hard to agree with you here. If you have driven your car, or been involved in such a serious accident that you go so far "out of bounds", that really is a retirement however you look at it.

You can always return to the pit.
A bug on the new corner in FE25 configuration, the one entering the main straight.

Hay stacks go through metal barrier when hit hard.

Don't know if it's an old one or not?
Attached images
Clip_3.jpg
Attached files
bug.spr - 39.3 KB - 308 views
Quote from Squelch :I find it hard to agree with you here. If you have driven your car, or been involved in such a serious accident that you go so far "out of bounds", that really is a retirement however you look at it.

You can always return to the pit.

In that case, the car should be returned to the pits, rather than being "retired" endlessly.
if reset is on, it should return you to the pits.
if reset is off, it should spectate you.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :In that case, the car should be returned to the pits, rather than being "retired" endlessly.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :if reset is on, it should return you to the pits.
if reset is off, it should spectate you.

Both logical points.

I'm not sure if this is correct, but the looping was a fix that could be made while staying compatible. Now the loop is fixed, I hope that a proper retirement can be made when the incompatible patch[es] come. Just guessing
Quote from Udris1992 :yea and it comes only out with S3...................

So VWS (S2 Content) will appear with extreme set-up and then become limited ?
Quote from sermilan :Hay stacks go through metal barrier when hit hard.

Don't know if it's an old one or not?

I'm quite sure that it's nothing new when moving objects like hay bales and tyres could be possible to hit through track barriers. Haven't really turn attention to that,but I think I've seen this before multiple times.
Sorry for the question but I did not quite understand so if please someone helps me... thanks!

So Question is:

Does it have any matter/difference between Z30 and Z34 hosts? Yes those are combatible but has them any difference in host side also, than only client side?
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z30 (NOW Z34 - old content / old physics / many updates)
(1442 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG