The online racing simulator
Quote from Flame CZE :Just two minor "bugs"...

When you select an open rallycross config (e.g. FE6X) and a car with rallycross tyres, a message comes up that you are using rallycross tyres on road track. I think those blue messages should not be displayed after selecting an open config.

And 2nd, you can select an open config in hotlap mode. Even if you cannot do anything on them, it's logical to not enable them in hotlap mode.

I support your idea. And why not the trajectory on the autocross car RAC, FZ5, LX6?
Hey, when I want to extract the file, I get an error message.
This is what it says:

C:\Users\*******\Desktop\LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z31.exe is not supported archive

Could somebody tell me what kind of error this is?
I tried both links, and they both give me an error.

Thanks,
Flaviosa.
Quote from Flaviosa :Hey, when I want to extract the file, I get an error message.
This is what it says:

C:\Users\*******\Desktop\LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z31.exe is not supported archive

Could somebody tell me what kind of error this is?
I tried both links, and they both give me an error.

Thanks,
Flaviosa.

Fully 100% downloaded? I'm all good. just downloaded and files pulled from the archives without any loss. Try to download and extract the files.
Attached files
LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z31.rar - 1.5 MB - 390 views
Can anyone else confirm if ISP_CON works when you hit your own client's AI?

I made a server, set it to BL1, using FMB, with myself and an AI. At the first turn I ran into the back of the AI player. But this did not produce a ISP_CON packet, as far as I can see in PRISM (I did add the packet to the module). Can anyone else confirm the issue, or is it just me & PRISM having this problem.
just tested it again, and yes I'm getting contact packets with me against an ai, both in single player mode, local host and remote dedi host.
Finally I found a bug on FE1R. Rock solid tires!

(no comments on my talented keyboard handling plz)

Z28 server, Z31 replay.
Attached files
eeehh.mpr - 41.6 KB - 381 views
Quote from cargame.nl :Finally I found a bug on FE1R. Rock solid tires!

Z28 server, Z31 replay.

That has been since ummm Patch Y? That should be "cracked"
Oh.. Indeed!... Z28<=>Z28 has it too.

I didnt knew that

(track is not on very often)
Quote from Dygear :Can anyone else confirm if ISP_CON works when you hit your own client's AI?

Did you switch on the ISF_CON bit in the Flags field of the InSim Init packet? That must be switched on to enable collision reporting.
Quote from Scawen :Did you switch on the ISF_CON bit in the Flags field of the InSim Init packet? That must be switched on to enable collision reporting.

Must of missed that in the read me file. Sorry.
For some reason I had to reactivate LFS after originally applying Z30 - but Z31 did not do this.

Maybe it is just me.
Quote from [Audi TT] :Fully 100% downloaded? I'm all good. just downloaded and files pulled from the archives without any loss. Try to download and extract the files.

I downloaded it again, but now it says:

C:\LFS\LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z31.rar: CRC incorrect. The file LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z31\LFS.exe is damaged.

C:\LFS\LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z31.rar: un-expected end of archive

Do you maybe have more ideas I can try? :P
Or do you have the answer?

Thanks.
Try to use the latest version of winrar or 7zip to open/extract the archive Flaviosa
Quote from Flaviosa :I downloaded it again, but now it says:

C:\LFS\LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z31.rar: CRC incorrect. The file LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z31\LFS.exe is damaged.

C:\LFS\LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z31.rar: un-expected end of archive

Do you maybe have more ideas I can try? :P
Or do you have the answer?

Thanks.

get better internet... i haven't seen this kind of problem since i had dialup.
Not sure if this is a Z31 bug or not.
After a few races, on a restart the other car was not visable, even after pitting was still not showing.
Attached files
no car.mpr - 10.6 KB - 326 views

Z28 server, Z31 replay.

Indeed, they are still as if rooted trees. By the way, there may be trees planted, and solid tires to remove? So it will be believable.

replay z31.
Attached files
Audi TT+AlkoSpirt_FE1_FXR.spr - 25.3 KB - 411 views

Z28 server, Z31 replay.

That isn't a Z30+ bug I'm afraid.
Quote from Flaviosa :I just tried it, and now it gives me another error message:

"Archive has unknown size, or it is damaged."

Download 7zip ( IS free ) install it, and again download the patch and extract it, that all
I also recommend to use 7zip

It is an average, but bit better
Quote from Inouva :Download 7zip ( IS free ) install it, and again download the patch and extract it, that all

Thank you, it worked.
I just had to install 7Zip. If i knew that earlier, I would have been playing Z31 for three days already

Thanks everyone, who gave me good advice. Thanks for your help, fellas!
Quote from Flaviosa :I just tried it, and now it gives me another error message:

"Archive has unknown size, or it is damaged."

I don't know why this is happening. For some reason you are not getting the whole file. You do not need to install 7zip. I recommend you try downloading it a few times, and check the file size. When the file size is correct (approximate sizes are listed in the first post) then it should work. If not correct, try again.

It does seem quite strange, and it happened to me once as well (a partial download of the patch exe, without the browser giving any error message) so I don't know what's going on.

EDIT : I see you have fixed it. But it is a self-extracting archive so you do not need 7zip installed to extract it. In fact if the file is complete, it would self extract on any Windows computer, even with no compression utilities installed at all.
I have this happen that, after restarting the computer settings and keyboard steering stray LPS z31. Wheel Logitech MOMO Racing. But it happens every time. Windows 7 SP1 86-bit. Before, I did not notice this.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG