The online racing simulator
I use any scene from there, delete the car, then import the BF1 model into that scene.

Dan,
aha

where from to take model bf1?
Thx for the rendes
I found scens probably, but I have one litte problem with tyre end lightening

sorry OT
Hello

Would it be possible for someone to render my skin? because they look wickedly cool

I would do, but to be blunt, it would'nt look very good, the skin is of very poor quality, make it a bit nicer and I'll do it at the drop of a hat

Dan,
Yea, it is pretty crap quality ain't it lol, I'll have a look a what I can do to make it better
I could do it as is, it just wouldnt look that good thats all.

Dan,
It depends, if it's gona take you along time then don't bother, but if not then feel free
Quote from mcintyrej :Hi, i was wondering if someone could render this skin:

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4599/xrtcamodone5sc.jpg

Also please don't use this skin in game as its private. Thanks alot! And if possible can i have the render in 1280x1024. Thanks!

I'm sure someone will beat me to a render, but I just have to say that's a beautiful skin

Even if I am beaten I'll have to render it
Hello all,

I don't like asking other people for favours. But I have little choice here. I have no means, or the know how to do a hi-res render.

I've recently ordered a dedicated LFS server from INX-Gaming. I've added the INX logo to our teams BF1 skin. I've showed them a poor cmxviewer pic to ask for approval. They've approved the use of the logo but are now asking for a better hi-res pic. I thought a render would be nice!

So I'd though that I would come here (Cap in hand) and ask if someone would do a nice render of the skin for me?

I would be most grateful if you could help.

Thank in advance.... Danny
Attached images
BF1_ort06_v001.jpg
Wow Ryan, thanks. I wasn't expecting such a quick reply! Oh and if anyone thinks the skin is made by me then your wrong. I don't want to take ANY credit for the skin made, i'd like to thanks my friend Xtreme (don't know if he registered here) for letting me use it and for letting me get it rendered.
Quote from dab78 :Hello all,

I don't like asking other people for favours. But I have little choice here. I have no means, or the know how to do a hi-res render.

I've recently ordered a dedicated LFS server from INX-Gaming. I've added the INX logo to our teams BF1 skin. I've showed them a poor cmxviewer pic to ask for approval. They've approved the use of the logo but are now asking for a better hi-res pic. I thought a render would be nice!

So I'd though that I would come here (Cap in hand) and ask if someone would do a nice render of the skin for me?

Hope this is ok

(Tyres shamelessly stolen from another BF1 scene :shy

Now time for a break

Edit : and a different angle
Attached images
BF1_Rendeeeeer.jpg
BF1_REEENDERside.jpg
Quote from dab78 :Hello all,

I see I am late
Oh well, here's mine. Consider it a bonus

edit: added another one. decided I liked that one more, shows the INX logo a bit better.
Attached images
dab78.jpg
dab78-2.jpg
Sunoco XRR
Keon FZR
GT4 XRR

I'd really appreciate renders of these Especially with the tyre lettering on the sidewalls, Evostar if possible please.

Thanks in advance,
MAGGOT
Thank you both. Ryanry64 & joen. Great work.

I decided to show INX Joen's renders. Simply for the fact that an F1 car with Michelin logos all over it wouldn't have Bridgestone tyres on.

I personally though am most grateful for your work and effort you've put in. Thank you very much, very much indeed!
No progress on my XRT yet? (sorry if i'm being a bit pushy)
Which XRT?.

Here you go Maggot, no tyre logos, I need to update my scenes to have these, I'll get round to it one day...........

Dan,
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
OOO, purdy

Thanks mate!
Quote from danowat :Which XRT?.

Dan,

Its the....XRT Turbo (that right?)
Quote from mcintyrej :Its the....XRT Turbo (that right?)

I had to make a whole scene for that damned car. But I'm just adding some finishing touches now. I'll edit this post soonish

Edit : If you want anything changed, let me know
Attached images
CamoCar.jpg
Thanks man Can't WAIT to see the final product!

Edit - Looks amazing man, perfect. Thanks alot!
Quote from danowat :Hows this >

Dan,

...nice...good job...very nice skin and render!!!

Edit: Skinfiles...sorry!

Render my skin! In the double stack please!
Attached images
FXR_StixBarney.jpg
FXR_Stix.jpg
Quote from Stix :...nice...good job...very nice skin and render!!!

Edit: Skinfiles...sorry!

Render my skin! In the double stack please!

I tried these out for you, I don't know if you would like them or not. Didn't do the two cars together though.
Attached images
stix06.jpg
stix05.jpg
stix04.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG