The online racing simulator
Quote from beefyman666 :No problem at all. I did 3 as the first 1 you couldn't really see the skins.

All 1280x1024.

thankkk youuu 10/10
Exile you don't understand.

He put a bodykit and custom wing on the XRT to make it looks better.

Like on this render caoz did for me: http://dbrendergallery.db.ohos ... ird_-_gray_two_Render.jpg

The lights are up, and it has custom rims.

IF you want it exactly like an XRT, use CMX viewer.

Cheers,
Bird
Quote from HellBoy99 :
IF you want it exactly like an XRT, use CMX viewer.

Why? You make it sound like it's not possible to render an XRT without added bodykits
HI guys, is it possible to render FBM'? if it is can someone please be a legend and render my skin?

thanks guys.
and this was going to be a private skin, but hey... u guys can use it, just DO NOT! modify or copy, i cannot stress this enough..... lol
but seriously DONT!
cheers Michael

p.s is it possible to do a render where you can see the front and back? with 2 cars in the pic if you catch my drift.
Attached images
FBM_Ferrari small.jpg
Quote from mickyc30 :HI guys, is it possible to render FBM'? if it is can someone please be a legend and render my skin?

thanks guys.
and this was going to be a private skin, but hey... u guys can use it, just DO NOT! modify or copy, i cannot stress this enough..... lol
but seriously DONT!
cheers Michael

p.s is it possible to do a render where you can see the front and back? with 2 cars in the pic if you catch my drift.

I'll do one for you. What resolution do you want it in?

edit: good god I need a PC upgrade...slooowww rendering
1280x1024 please theres a possums looking at me and making a hissing noise in a tree outside my window.
mmmm i gona go say howdy
Quote from Gaas :please can some1 render this skin

I'm on it.

Edit: All done. 1280x1024.
Attached images
XFG_CroTM09_render.jpg
ty very much
yea i know still looks great to me though
Quote from mickyc30 :1280x1024 please

Here you go, sorry it took so long. 3DS kept crashing on me so I had to sort that out first. Rendering took waaay too long, I'll have to take a look at my settings. After it was finally finished the lighting on the car body came out way to bright so I had to do some correction in PS.
Hope you like it though
Attached images
FBM-mickyc30.jpg
Hi there guys. Could someone make a group/separate render for our team skins? Thanks in advance. Here they are:
Attached images
FO8_SNRT.jpg
FXO_SNRT.jpg
FZR_SNRT.jpg
can someone render my teamskin??
Quote from asbjoern :http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=89ulmb5&s=1

in lfs i use to have yellow color,but that is not important

it would be so cool if someone took the challenge

gave it a quick try, completely new to rendering so dont expect something amazing. Done 2 versions, one is straight after rendering (small version) and another one is with some editing (1024x768):
Attached images
xrt team skin.png
xrt team skin edited.jpg
Quote from asbjoern :http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=89ulmb5&s=1

in lfs i use to have yellow color,but that is not important

it would be so cool if someone took the challenge

I've done a quick render for you too. 1280x1024, hope you like it.

Quote from DevilDare :gave it a quick try, completely new to rendering so dont expect something amazing. Done 2 versions, one is straight after rendering (small version) and another one is with some editing (1024x768):

The photochopped render looks like you've stretched/squashed the car too much. The render itself is pretty good.
Attached images
XRT_asbjoern_render.jpg
Quote from [GR]Evolution :Hi there guys. Could someone make a group/separate render for our team skins? Thanks in advance. Here they are:

Im rendering it now Its in a group render in 1280x1024

EDIT: Here it is
Attached images
snrt_render.png
Quote from niall09 :Im rendering it now Its in a group render in 1280x1024

good work with witch program you did it?
man
those are awsome!!!!!thanks alot

keep it up
Quote from C40Z :very nice skin

full view

greetz caoz

Cheers caoz, glad you like it. But dont forget to thank Dr.Gonzo with his FZR template. Thats makes it so much better. I spent some time doing this one. To me the decals could be better do. But I am pleased at it. Like the render. Its Jonesman car. Well done rendering it Cheers
Quote from beefyman666 :Just finished these renders up for you. Bother 1280x1024. Hope you like them.

Loved them, But can u make one more In anouther way ^^,
Quote from niall09 :Im rendering it now Its in a group render in 1280x1024

Nice work so far mate

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG