The online racing simulator
Thank you very AWSOME job
Could anyone PLEASE render these skins? Maybe in one scene.. i would be very thankfull, i believe in you guys, ur the best
Attached images
XRT_DDL`LT.jpg
XRT_DDL'LT'drf_v1.jpg
please, render my skin

thanks
Attached images
XRT_KEN_CZ.jpg
Quote from niall09 :Im on it

Beat you to it.

Quote from Danas :Could anyone PLEASE render these skins? Maybe in one scene.. i would be very thankfull, i believe in you guys, ur the best

Quote from zajda :please, render my skin

thanks

Done and done, both at 1280x1024.
Attached images
XRT_DDL`LTtwin_render.jpg
XRT_KEN_CZ_render.jpg
Hi, Would someone be able to render these skins for me please? If possible, I'd like one of each car by itself, and then a group shot. I have a 3 monitor setup, and would like one car on each monitor. I can paste the shots together, but have zero rendering capabilities or talent. Thanks in advance for your time.
Attached images
FOX_PRO59.jpg
FZR_jonesman59.jpg
XRT_jonesman59.jpg
Quote from Jonesman59 :Hi, Would someone be able to render these skins for me please? If possible, I'd like one of each car by itself, and then a group shot. I have a 3 monitor setup, and would like one car on each monitor. I can paste the shots together, but have zero rendering capabilities or talent. Thanks in advance for your time.

What size do you want each one?
Quote from Jonesman59 :Hi, Would someone be able to render these skins for me please? If possible, I'd like one of each car by itself, and then a group shot. I have a 3 monitor setup, and would like one car on each monitor. I can paste the shots together, but have zero rendering capabilities or talent. Thanks in advance for your time.

Here
Attached images
jonesman_foxpng.png
jonesman_fzr.png
jonesman_xrt.png
You beat me this time niall.

Done the 3 single, just waiting for the group render to finish. Should be done in about 20 minutes.
Attached images
FOX_PRO59_render.jpg
FZR_jonesman59_render.jpg
XRT_jonesman59_render.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :You beat me this time niall.

Done the 3 single, just waiting for the group render to finish. Should be done in about 20 minutes.

But yours look much better

Im only using blender, and i dont know how to make it shiny like yours or import wheels and stuff
Something is better than nothing. Kudos for giving it a go, even in Blender.
it's been an hour since you requested, how about being a little patient?
I will do it once I've finished off Jonesman59's final render.

Edit: Just finished the group render.

Now starting The Flame's render.
Attached images
jonesman59groups_render.jpg
can some one render these skins for me? and can they group render them?
Attached images
FZ5_PurpleBitch.jpg
FZ5_shikdelegance.jpg
FZ5_shikdenvy.jpg
XRT_BeN1024_2.jpg
XRT_Shik_SexyBK.jpg
XRT_BenD1GP.jpg
XRT_BenGtuneD.jpg
Just finished The Flame's render. Not quite as requested but I think you will like it.

Exile R, I'll get to work on it. Do you want one big group renderand each car individually, or just the group?
Attached images
xrtdriftvtdqb4_render.jpg
Look again, it is the XRT.
Quote from beefyman666 :Just finished The Flame's render. Not quite as requested but I think you will like it.

Exile R, I'll get to work on it. Do you want one big group renderand each car individually, or just the group?

Group please
Quote from beefyman666 :You beat me this time niall.

Awesome job as well, thank you so much!!! So many to chose from now!!
thanks beefy
Quote from Exile R :thanks beefy

No problem at all. I did 3 as the first 1 you couldn't really see the skins.

All 1280x1024.
Attached images
Exile R group_render.jpg
Exile R group_render2.jpg
Exile R group_render3.jpg
beefy anychance u could send me the exhaust u used in flames render please?

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG