The online racing simulator
Stfu Import U Nub Gosh Go Back To Streetfire!
>_>
Quote from Exile R :Stfu Import U Nub Gosh Go Back To Streetfire!

that's a very childish answer to a logical comment...
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Coaz can you render my new PRIVATE SKIN!! made by gtuned kit by chris cummins and can i please have it wall paper avatar and sig thanks in advance

bumb my old skin can you do it with the NFS kit?
Quote from FSTDVR :can any1 plz tell me all the programs used to do the rendering (by all i mean everything), i have skins but i dont want to hassel/waste peoples time with my stupid skins, so if it isnt to much trouble could some1 let me know?

thanks!

It's more of a waste of time to ask people for program names instead of searching the subforum

But, okay, most ppl use 3dsmax + Brazil to render. To find the rest you need only 1 thing: A BRAIN. Good luck!
Hi again

I've got this PRIVATE (bump 'n jump) skin I would like to get rendered If possible with the wheels the ingame car has

Many thanks in advance!
Attached images
FXO_bnjSponge.jpg
did that to shut Exile's mouth and to stop him whining **no offense**
Attached images
EX_R.jpg
Quote from anik360 :did that to shut Exile's mouth and to stop him whining **no offense**

ROFL yes!!!! THANK YOUUUUUU
Quote from Sponge :Hi again

I've got this PRIVATE (bump 'n jump) skin I would like to get rendered If possible with the wheels the ingame car has

Many thanks in advance!

I was a bit bored today so I rendered it from two different views. Enjoy
Attached images
fxo_sponge_front.jpg
fxo_sponge_rear.jpg
Quote from J.s.S :I was a bit bored today so I rendered it from to different views. Enjoy

that's awesome! very nice Thank you very much
Render mi skin plz !!
Now i am S2 Driver

I like to much render mi XFG skin

And if you could put a cool rims thx ^^

Regards

Unova
________
Cl90
Attached images
XFG_BushidoSemma.jpg
Quote from anik360 :all done

Thank u very much but because i dont have widescreen monitor i would like too have the render in 1280 x 1024 or bigger plz. If u or someone else can render these skins again i would be very happy.

The skin are attached this time also
Attached images
XRT_Ros.jpg
XRT_Ros_bw.jpg
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Thank u very much but because i dont have widescreen monitor i would like too have the render in 1280 x 1024 or bigger plz. If u or someone else can render these skins again i would be very happy.

oh man... use a little fantasy and photoshop or paint ... here is your picture in 1280*1024
Attached images
SKU-11a.jpg
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Thank u very much but because i dont have widescreen monitor i would like too have the render in 1280 x 1024 or bigger plz. If u or someone else can render these skins again i would be very happy.

nice skin. I like it.
How come your renders look plasticy Tikshow?
Quote from LineR32 :How come your renders look plasticy Tikshow?

that isn't my render but guy the how did this(look some page before) use vray or brazil with hdri i think, thats all
Quote from tikshow :oh man... use a little fantasy and photoshop or paint ... here is your picture in 1280*1024

Thanks man, did never thought that i could do like that but thanks
-
Tikshow....hello...te magyar vagy??? megadnád az msn címed?
Quote from Erko HUN :Tikshow....hello...te magyar vagy??? megadnád az msn címed?

nézd meg a privát üzenetedet!

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG