The online racing simulator
Render My Skin
(10054 posts, started )
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I hate to nag, but I really need these done!

ull have it about in about an hour. im realy sorry.
Here you go Zachary:
Attached images
Zachary_Zoomy_XFGs.jpg
:d
Quote from Crashgate3 :Here you go Zachary:

wow! thanks a million!
@kyler you can still do one for me if you want. I'll give you a million thanks aswell.
Nice render Crashgate3.
Blitz Nomuken: your Skins
Attached images
khant.jpg
maeda.jpg
masao.jpg
nomuram.jpg
My new XRR. nothing big needed.
Attached images
XRR_Rappa Z.jpg
thanks, i love the scene.
I've made new skins, Rally ones, Can someone render them with a nice Rally Feel with Dirt and the XRT's Rally Tuned or So, i just want a nice rally look, im gettin into it. These Skins are Public, So PLEASE use them. make me feel worth somethin.
http://img411.imageshack.us/my ... age=xrtrallyorangedy1.jpg Rename XRT_RallyOrange
Rename XRT_GTRallyMud
XRT_RallyYello
XRT_RallyBlu
Can Someone Render these for me ?
What would make those brilliant to render would be if you kept the dirt as a seperate layer, so we can make a map of the skin plus dirt and a map that's just a white backgorund with the dirt. This second one can then be used as a reflection map to stop the dirt parts being shiny or reflective.
i have the PDN file of the skins with the dirt as a spereate layer, do you want me to delete the skins and reload them with out the dirt and keep the ones with ?
If you could make them as two seperate images, one with the brown dirt on the skin and one with the exact same dirt on a plain white background (same size image), that would be ideal
Ok i'll do that and i'll post it here, i'll just edit my post, do you want it transparent or a white background ?
White will do, as the reflection/specularity map is only greyscale.
k dude i got it. and by the way thanks for helping me with this
CA1MA1RO
Tank you very mach!!!!!!!!!! Very nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow:
Hmm.. its not quite working - it might be because the wheels are too clean.
Attached images
XRT_LFS_Drifter.jpg
Quote from LFS Drifter :k dude i got it. and by the way thanks for helping me with this

Dude, you should've told me you want the skin for a render...
Can Someone do my skin like in a drifting render well something like Caoz renders
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Can Someone do my skin like in a drifting render well something like Caoz renders

WTF? where did you get Ectype for FZ?
Quote from squidhead :WTF? where did you get Ectype for FZ?

lol you know keisu (impofantasy) hes good friends with charlie so ask charlie or keisu
i was just thinking that too, looks as if whoever made it (Keisu?) has adapted it from XRT to FZ5/R :/

Either way, looks nice

Edit, 1000 posts :P
PLAYA!!!thats not charlies thats chris' bodykit and i would like to credit him for his bodykit.
yea he just told me that on msn so just covert it it cant be that hard

Render My Skin
(10054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG