The online racing simulator
Quote from Venom(UK) :Sorry Guys I know you have just done one for me but I want to do a wallpaper for my community.

please could you render this showing the side and mainly the bonnet so the message can be read.
a plain black floor will be fine
Thank you

I was rendering 2... Anyway..here you go
Attached images
FZR_BF2.jpg
oh damn it @ front !! thats what happens when you rush..

Thanks anyway you guys
Quote from Venom(UK) :oh damn it @ front !! thats what happens when you rush..

Thanks anyway you guys

TBh, if you had a bit more of that colour, it would look quite nice
Quote from bilkristian :i would love a blue light bar!

Nice skin, top tip: remove the sick yellow from the skin, white looks better i think like in beefymans render or if you do it carry it all the way down the car and don't stop on the roof when you get to the door HTH
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Nice skin, top tip: remove the sick yellow from the skin, white looks better i think like in beefymans render or if you do it carry it all the way down the car and don't stop on the roof when you get to the door HTH

If you look at a Kent ambulance, the "sick yellow" is supposed to be there :rolleyes:
Would love to see this skin rendered thank you
Attached images
XRR_M_MoE3b4.jpg
hey guys , could somebody render these 2 skin for me (1280x800) for my desktop. thanks in advance. the raybrig nsx skin was made by flymike 91 and the yellow/black is my private skin!!!!!
Attached images
FXR_Raybrig%2007.jpg
FXR_raysvent2048.jpg
Quote from NorwegianViper :Would love to see this skin rendered thank you

^^
Attached images
XRR_Mercury.jpg
XRR_Mercury1.jpg
^^ nice but would it be possible to make them a little darker? they seem so bright (dont know the first thing about rendering though)
Quote from Raybrig :hey guys , could somebody render these 2 skin for me (1280x800) for my desktop. thanks in advance. the raybrig nsx skin was made by flymike 91 and the yellow/black is my private skin!!!!!

Here you go, 1280x800 as requested. Hope you like it.
Attached images
FXR_Raybrigtwin_render.jpg
Quote from NorwegianViper :Would love to see this skin rendered thank you

I've had a go at this one too, 1280x1024. Hope you like it.
Attached images
XRR_M_MoE3b4_render.jpg
Well.. here's the other one^^ (great skin:nod

Edit: Had to try out my 'new' light effects... so here is a new one..
Attached images
XRR_Mer.jpg
XRR_2Mecury.jpg
Great job guys...thanks so much
Heres the gt1 class skin for MoE if you would be so kind and do this one aswell thanks a million
Attached images
XRR_M_MoE3a.jpg
Quote from NorwegianViper :Heres the gt1 class skin for MoE if you would be so kind and do this one aswell thanks a million

I'm on it. I'll do one with both cars too if you would like.
Quote from NorwegianViper :Heres the gt1 class skin for MoE if you would be so kind and do this one aswell thanks a million

Here it is: (1280*1024)
Attached images
XRR_Mercury_blue.jpg
Sorry this one took so long, I've been having some issues with my PC.

1280x1024 like requested. Hope you like it.
Attached images
XRR_M_MoEtwin_render.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Sorry this one took so long, I've been having some issues with my PC.

1280x1024 like requested. Hope you like it.

dont matter...looks sweet! thank you fellas
My abarth skin... Render, please.
Attached images
XFG_S1300.jpg
Quote from Eclipse_PL :My abarth skin... Render, please.

Not that special.. but here's one: (maybe I can make tomorrow a better one..)

Edit: Added another picture^^
Attached images
XFG_erg.jpg
XFG_Erg1.jpg
Quote from zeromussov :Not that special.. but here's one: (maybe I can make tomorrow a better one..)

Thanks.
-
Last one for a while (Venom(UK)) DELETED by Venom(UK)
Quote from Venom(UK) :Please could you render this baby in a couple of different pose's

This a private and my current racing skin.

I'll take as many renders as you can throw at me I wont be skinning for a while as I am concentrating on my racing.

Thanks V

Well.. it's only 512*512 resolution. Try to make/post a bigger format. (2048*2048)
-
(Venom(UK)) DELETED by Venom(UK)

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG