The online racing simulator
Render My Skin
(10054 posts, started )
Thanks! Excellent work. The black background one seems to be a bit too contrasty with the lighting, but its still pretty close to what I wanted :P I'll probably end up using that one for our new website banner. Thanks again!
Quote from tweaK_05 :Thanks! Excellent work. The black background one seems to be a bit too contrasty with the lighting, but its still pretty close to what I wanted :P I'll probably end up using that one for our new website banner. Thanks again!

Still learning, so I tried to do something with your comments regarding the contrast in the black version... is this one better?
Attached images
xfg_fusion_black2_1024.jpg
Quote from traxxion :Still learning, so I tried to do something with your comments regarding the contrast in the black version... is this one better?

i dunno about Brazil, but if it was VRay, then u should just add more bounces in the global illumination settings.. (primary and secondary).
Also try fixing the images by playing with the Level settings in photoshop (Image>Adjustments>Levels, then slide the 3 controls to the left/right to see how it works)
Quote from ramtech :i dunno about Brazil, but if it was VRay, then u should just add more bounces in the global illumination settings.. (primary and secondary).
Also try fixing the images by playing with the Level settings in photoshop (Image>Adjustments>Levels, then slide the 3 controls to the left/right to see how it works)

OK, this is beginning to look more like a "learning to render" thread so here's my final attempt to make this render good enough.
Lowered the global illumination a bit, thanks Ramtech, I didn't know about that feature.
Attached images
xfg_fusion_1024_2.jpg
Your XFG render

I'm wondering why your skins are blurry
Attached images
xfg_ghost_powerade2.jpg
Quote from Spurs :Your XFG render

I'm wondering why your skins are blurry

thanks for render (is beauty )
I don't know why my skins are blurry I make they in corel and they look that
Nice.
A bit of sharpening would help indeed.

Corel blurs pics when saving and resizing. There certainly is an option to turn it off, but i dont know where (i just dont need it).
Thanks for the advice I edited my first post with the XFG render, I've sharpened it
So, here is the XRT render, I've sharpened it too
Attached images
xrt_ghost_powerade.jpg
very very very thanks , beauty job

Quote from Kostek :Nice.
A bit of sharpening would help indeed.

Corel blurs pics when saving and resizing. There certainly is an option to turn it off, but i dont know where (i just dont need it).

mowisz ze jest gdzies taka opcja no to poszukam , sam sie dziwilem dlaczego tak sie robi
Am on it...

Fox Done, FZR in progress. Hope you like it, I've done the same car twice in each scene, so a rather different take on it than Ramtechs. Oh well

Okay, added the FZR too, so I hope you like them. Spotted a material error on the rear mesh, but it's too small to warrent a re-render anyhow (fixed for future renders).
Attached images
Star Wars Fox.png
Star Wars FZR.png
there.. both cars in same scene, i hope thats what u wanted!
Attached images
fox_n_fzr_SW1.jpg
fox_n_fzr_SW2.jpg
Thanks you so much, they are so awesome!
cool skins btw
Thank you, i spent almost 4h doing each of those skins.
there
Attached images
FZRLeMans.jpg
Thanks, that was fast!
there :P
nice skin btw.. i like it!
Attached images
fzrshell.jpg
woah ... thx for fast render =)
Could someone please render this skin?
My first skin ever, so tell me if you like it.
Attached images
XRT_RTributeB.jpg
Attached images
xrt_rjesaiplukoi.jpg

Render My Skin
(10054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG