The online racing simulator
@ Speedykev

Could you render my car, with helmet on bonnet if possible?

Cheers in advance
Attached images
FXO_RWR rwb.jpg
HEL_EN2.jpg
just making a Audi car skin.
so i will do it later, ok
Ok, thank you very much
Ok, cheers anyway- it looks great!

Many thanks!
Would appreciate it if someone could render my skin for XFR...

Skin Here

Thanks in advance
Quote from Bean0 :Would appreciate it if someone could render my skin for XFR...

Skin Here

Thanks in advance

on it.. will be ready in about an hour from now i think.

PS Is your website really hacked...?

Edit: done, hope you like 'em!
Attached images
t16_1024.jpg
t16_preview.jpg
Quote from traxxion :on it.. will be ready in about an hour from now i think.

PS Is your website really hacked...?

Edit: done, hope you like 'em!

Thanks you, they look great

Err, seems I had been hacked...looking into it now
i have another id like rendered if anyone would be so kind as to do it
Attached images
FO8_yeah.jpg
Quote from gishuk :i have another id like rendered if anyone would be so kind as to do it

*starts 3ds*
Give me an hour or so

Edit: done. Hope you like 'em as Im not a pro renderer, rather a noob
Attached images
fo8_yeah_preview.jpg
fo8_yeah_1024.jpg
I don't claim to be good at this, and I suspect Traxxion's render will be superior to mine in many ways, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Hope you like it.

Edit: Improved it a bit in my opinion. Cheers Traxxion
Attached images
gishuk.png
Quote from tristancliffe :I don't claim to be good at this, and I suspect Traxxion's render will be superior to mine in many ways, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Hope you like it.

Lol, superior my *ss Looking great Tristan!
i like them both

thanks guys
Major flaw in the rear wing of the first car in you render, speedy...
i see it
Here is my private skin. It's oryginal design is by Bunta. But because the skin was for S1, I asked my mate from team to convert/remade it for me for S2 FZ5. I think it is really pretty and deserves some render. I will greatly appreciate any! Thanks a lot in advance!
here you go
Attached images
rms1.jpg
and a rear view, i forgot!
Attached images
rms2.jpg
Awesome, thanks!
Wow Kam, that skin looks awesome rendered!!

Just one thing i need to point at, as im not sure if its a mistake or intentional. But on the CF hood, the cf sort of..overlaps onto the side part around the light. I thought it looked a little weird to me, but maybe its intentional.
Ahhh Ven, I think that's the way the FZ is moddelled. Whenever I try and skin the hood of that thing it always does that. I think even the ADA FZ skin has it.
hey guys, i have a request if someone could do a few for me

i am after a render of the XRG wearing the ae86 skin i made... from an angle similar to this pic.

here is the skin:
http://www.pacificaracing.com/ ... /Takumi/XRG_PR4takumi.jpg

i would like the background to be white, and the "ground" the car is sitting on white also.. so totally white but so you can see the shadow still being cast on the ground. black rims

it would be good if the wheels could be turned like in the pic, but if thats too hard it's ok left straight.

someone upto the job? if you also want to do a few other renders from other angles (perhaps replace the background with all black for these extra renders) you think are cool feel free, im sure i can find uses for them.

thanks alot!
Quote from Takumi_Project.d :someone upto the job? if you also want to do a few other renders from other angles (perhaps replace the background with all black for these extra renders) you think are cool feel free, im sure i can find uses for them.

thanks alot!

Ill get you one white a white bg and from that one angle... Edit: Though i wont be able to achieve all of your requests like black rims, turned wheels and etc. (/me is a noob ). Youll have to see who else can help you with the other requests

Give me about an hour or so.

Edit: done. Looking at your 'demands' I hope you dont find this one completely useless
Attached images
xrg_takumi_1024.jpg
Quote from traxxion :Ill get you one white a white bg and from that one angle... youll have to see who else can help you with the other requests

Give me about an hour or so.

thankyou kindly, sir!

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG