The online racing simulator
Quote from tristancliffe :Tweaked the chrome a bit more, but I still don't like it myself...

try adding more black in ur chrome material
Hi there could someone render this skin please?
Attached images
FOX_ldriver3.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :Tweaked the chrome a bit more, but I still don't like it myself...

thanks
This okay?
Attached images
FOX_ldriver3.png
Excellent thanks tristan
Quote from tristancliffe :I tried brazil and didn't get on with it. Great for rendering with Ian's public scenes, but I wanted to learn from scratch, so I have. I like vray, and I'm only scraping the surface of what it can do.

Currently rendering mengy's skin (if you can call a black line and a honda logo a skin), and it won't take 3 hours because I haven't fiddled with settings I don't understand this time

Here it is. Looks a bit naff to be honest, partly the skins fault and partly mine.

And am on the next FZR already.

Thank you very much. I have 3dsmax8 i just need to follow some tutorials
I'm searching somebody to render me 2 non-public skins (thus they're not attached) for the FO8 and the FOX. Contact me either using ICQ #219111220 or PN.
Hello

Please Render my brand new Skin
Attached images
FZ5_NERD.jpg
Tada!

Nice skin btw...
Attached images
Nerd Racing.jpg
nice Render tristancliffe
i did the same skin.

i have made some Mousepads Buttons & Hanging Calendar out if my Renders
goto my website to see more.
Attached images
Martin Deutschland.jpg
Loving these skins Spinnenbein
Attached images
XFR_Spinne.jpg
ooohh BABY! JEAH!

Big THX!
Quote from sTyleFree :I'm searching somebody to render me 2 non-public skins (thus they're not attached) for the FO8 and the FOX. Contact me either using ICQ #219111220 or PN.

Hope it's okay. Both in one shot as requested.
Attached images
StyleFree.png
Awesome, thanks!

Too bad I just noticed a skinning mistake on the left airbox of the FO8, but I think I'll be able to fix it with Photoshop.

e.
Got it flawless. Damn noob who created this skin..wait..I did..erm..nvm..
rendered my teams skin :P
Attached images
teamom3.jpg
sorry to keep asking for renders (i gotta learn myself someday) but i have another one

RAC please, front and back view on the same thing please with white wheels if thats possible

thanks!
Attached images
RAC_essog.jpg
Quote from gishuk :sorry to keep asking for renders (i gotta learn myself someday) but i have another one

RAC please, front and back view on the same thing please with white wheels if thats possible

thanks!

give me 5 mins

edit: there, took a little more
Attached images
rca1.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :Loving these skins Spinnenbein

loving your renderings

the last one please

with a new numberblade und faceblade

intel suxx und AMD rulez

http://www.hfd.de/media/FZR_Spinne_2006.jpg

Thanx for your great work

Spinne
Can someone render my skin (attatched), with the same scene as Tristan used for Spinnenbein's render? and make it 1280x1024?
Attached images
FXR_CropsyV2 .jpg
Spinne's is done. Hope it's okay. Gish's is on the way (a few more minutes yet, but I'll edit this post when it's done). I got the white wheels and the two cars, and I took the liberty of making the headlight surround think the same colour as the bodywork like on the current real Raceabout.

Cropsy's on the way shortly. Exactly which scene did you have in mind? The one from above (like the original FZR) or the one from the front (Spinne's XFR)? I'll assume the one from above, but let me know if not. I'll check here before I click render.

Edit: Okay, Gish's is done, and cropsy's is just starting now (had to tweak the rear light texture as it was washed out on the preview render).
Attached images
spinnefzr.png
gishrac.png
Quote from tristancliffe :Spinne's is done. Hope it's okay. Gish's is on the way (a few more minutes yet, but I'll edit this post when it's done). I got the white wheels and the two cars, and I took the liberty of making the headlight surround think the same colour as the bodywork like on the current real Raceabout.

Cropsy's on the way shortly. Exactly which scene did you have in mind? The one from above (like the original FZR) or the one from the front (Spinne's XFR)? I'll assume the one from above, but let me know if not. I'll check here before I click render.

n1
The XFR

Thanks man. You have way too much time on your hands
I took a long time to make the scene (all cars are in one max file and I hide/unhide whatever's wanted), but now I just choose the car, tweak a couple of things (usually just the camera angle and the spacing of the cars) and click render twice (a preview just to be sure and the final thing).

Whilst that's going on I am free to type nonsense about engine modelling for my final year project.
Attached images
FXR_CropsyV2 .png
Tristan your renders are awesome! Do you think when you have time you could render my teams skin for the fz50 (made by bunta)
Attached images
FZ5_ADA_DR2.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG