The online racing simulator
Quote from Davo :Here you go. You can barely tell the skins are low res.

thxs man ill still see if i can get the psd :P
-
(kyler) DELETED by kyler
thes came stright from him and can u do our new fz5 skin? its 1024x1024 factory not up sized.
Attached images
XRT_[XD]Drift2048.jpg
XRT_[XD]Killer2048.jpg
FZ5_XD.jpg
Quote from kyler :thes came stright from him and can u do our new fz5 skin? its 1024x1024 factory not up sized.

not the size is the problem with those xrts, the quaility! watch those stickers on the hood and the others!
render skin
[Hello Davo,

Can you render my skin please

Many thanks,

Theo
Attached images
FZR_RFH.JPG
Crashgate already rendered it for you above.
Quote from theovanbeurden :[Hello Davo,

Can you render my skin please

Many thanks,

Theo

here it is! so what do you think about it?
Attached images
FZR_RFH1 copy.jpg
Woooooooo
Thank you very mutch the render is wonderful.

Great render.

Many thanks,

Theo
Hello, i have just finished a new personal skin, and i wonder if anyone could render it for me?

Ps. It would be nice if you rendered a setting which you can see how bright the colors are
Attached images
XRT_Drift.jpg
Quote from tikshow :not the size is the problem with those xrts, the quaility! watch those stickers on the hood and the others!

im sorry but we are going to remake the xrt and the fz5 is 1024x1024 not upsized
ah Kyler - extreme is spelt wrong on your cars
Quote from tikshow :here it is! so what do you think about it?

wow that's a big one, how long did it take to render that size?
Quote from efast :wow that's a big one, how long did it take to render that size?

15 min
Quote from niall09 :ah Kyler - extreme is spelt wrong on your cars

LOL just noticed that stupid skinner
Quote from tikshow :15 min

what CPU are u running on? 15 min is fast

Quote from Lance Uppercut :Hi Guys,

Could someone please do a render of my XRT - Holden Racing Team Skin. I have seen some awesome results of others and would love to use it as a desktop. The ones with the black floor and reflection are brilliant. My resolution is 1280 x 1024 and I have uploaded a 2048 x 2048 skin.

If its not possible thats OK. (no harm in asking lol)

Regards
Andrew

since i drive a holden ss, this is as close i can get to a holden in LFS

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5264/xrthrtkw6.jpg
ok sorry about that guys here is our skins i made him send me the psd file and its 1024x1024 if u realy need it i can make it 2048x2048 would love a black floor with a reflection
Attached images
XRT_[XD]Killer.jpg
XRT_[XD]Drift.jpg
Here u go
Attached images
Drift.jpg
Quote from RudolfR :Here u go

Thx m8! there were a flaw though(Mitch on the number plates). But i already photoshopped it. Nice work!
Quote from BoGGis :Thx m8! there were a flaw though(Mitch on the number plates). But i already photoshopped it. Nice work!

...its not a flaw, its just what he's put on it (his name), seeing as he's done this render for you its VERY harsh to go and strip his name off it!
Quote from BoGGis :Thx m8! there were a flaw though(Mitch on the number plates). But i already photoshopped it. Nice work!

Its my advertising
Quote from efast :what CPU are u running on? 15 min is fast

the cpu is only an Intel Core Dou T2300 mobility processor, but i use VRay renderer, and it is much better and faster, then the Brazil R/S
Can someone render this, pretty please.
That's my last XRT skin. Here is screenshot
Attached images
XRT_addict77.jpg
People need to specify what colour wheels they want when they request a skin.
Updated
Attached images
Drift2.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG