The online racing simulator
can some one do mine again???
Quote from kyler :can some one do mine again???

It won't come out any better since the quality is low in the original anyway.

@efast - yes I'm in both teams. Normally I'm XFR, OzSport is only my team for the AAL.
Quote from Davo :It won't come out any better since the quality is low in the original anyway.

@efast - yes I'm in both teams. Normally I'm XFR, OzSport is only my team for the AAL.

i posted new skins made at 1024x1024
Here you go, Kyler.
Attached images
XtremeXRT.jpg
I'll have a go
Attached images
XtremeXRT.jpg
haha nice thats Xtreme is it just me or is that wheel on drift's car i mean leaning up to it does it have spokes in the reflection? But i love it its sexy
No, Crashgate rotated the car, but didn't include the tyres in his selection.

Oops :S
lol i thought it was suposed to be like that lol like they are puting new tyres on it
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No, Crashgate rotated the car, but didn't include the tyres in his selection.

Oops :S

lol.. oops.. :doh:

I'll do another. Is the ground ok though?
Couple questions. What are you guys using to open the 3D files from LFS? And what are you using to render? I'd like to render my F1 team paint scheme I made. But using Bootcamp I don't have any 3D software on the PC side. Nothing on the Mac side to open the models. Thanks.
Quote from neglouseight :Couple questions. What are you guys using to open the 3D files from LFS? And what are you using to render? I'd like to render my F1 team paint scheme I made. But using Bootcamp I don't have any 3D software on the PC side. Nothing on the Mac side to open the models. Thanks.

3D Studio Max and a rendering plugin like Brazil or vRay are the most used.
They aren't the actual models used by the game itself, but the CMX files made specifically for the CMX Viewer. See the additional downloads section on liveforspeed.net if you don't have that already.

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/3D_Render_Tutorial
Ok thanks. To bad I don't have any 3D software on the PC side other the CMX view. <sigh> Oh well. Can't find anything Mac side to open CMX files. To paint my F1 car had to use Crossover demo to open the PC CMX viewer under Mac.
Quote from Crashgate3 :lol.. oops.. :doh:

I'll do another. Is the ground ok though?

yes it is SEXY!! :P 1 more thing can u change rims??
Yeah, no problems - what to?

I can change colour, shine, and with a bit of fiddling, put the rims from other cars on.

I could probably make some custom rims from a photo too although it might take me a day to do.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Yeah, no problems - what to?

I can change colour, shine, and with a bit of fiddling, put the rims from other cars on.

I could probably make some custom rims from a photo too although it might take me a day to do.

i have the .rim file for bespoke will that work?? for now u can make the rims red :P
Yeah, that'll work.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Yeah, that'll work.

the .rim file for bespoke? if so here it is.... ok then if u use thes just make the rim chrome
Attached files
XRT_workemotion9.rar - 393 B - 194 views
Yeah - I can't use the .rim file directly in 3DMax, but I can see what it looks like in Bespoke and make another one for Max. Post the .rim file here and I'll ahve a go when I get back from work.

Any other tweaks you want doing, just mention them here.
efast thx alot.. looks nice exept for the white stuff on the car.. but thx anbyway man

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG