The online racing simulator
Quote from andRo. :The car is too low, that's what he is talking, about I think...The front wheel is touching the car body or is very, very close to touching it. But I like the render. Nice one.

cough, erm, i tried it, and kinda failed, because i just couldn't get the angle of cars and cam really good, anyways, i hope it's any good *fingers crossed*.
Attached images
XRG.XFG.jpg
well, not me, that's for sure
Quote from Bose321 :cough, erm, i tried it, and kinda failed, because i just couldn't get the angle of cars and cam really good, anyways, i hope it's any good *fingers crossed*.

OMG! Thats is just great... Thx a lot man. +1, that is really what I wanted... Didn't think someone would make a render for it, cause LineR32 made one already, but dude, very nice.
Quote from andRo. :OMG! Thats is just great... Thx a lot man. +1, that is really what I wanted... Didn't think someone would make a render for it, cause LineR32 made one already, but dude, very nice.

oh great if there is anything you want, just ask me

-Bose
Okay, I will, when I need some help. Thx again. And of course also thx to LineR32 again.
Quote from Bose321 :cough, erm, i tried it, and kinda failed, because i just couldn't get the angle of cars and cam really good, anyways, i hope it's any good *fingers crossed*.

Left rear wheel is missing?
Nicely spotted! hm, lemme see if i still have the scene

-edit, here is the fix
Attached images
xfgfbmxrg.jpg
Khem...didn't even see it..I'm blind.

Thx Leifolav.
i've updated it btw ^^
^I know, I saw...you updated before I posted. Thx...
Hello Maybe someone want to render my new skin?
Attached images
XRT_MaximPrivate.jpg
Hey, i was wondering if i could get these RB4's rendered drifting together. There isnt many RB4 renderings or designs for that matter. please please pretty please?
Attached images
RB4_Skully.jpg
RB4_AlpineDrft.jpg
RB4_TRDG.jpg
Quote from maxiim :Hello Maybe someone want to render my new skin?

I'm on it
BTW you can remove skin so nobody steals it

EDIT: Done!
But there is a small error in it. I'll look into it more tomorrow, as it's two in the morning here.
Attached images
Maxiim Render.png
please could you render my skins thanks
Attached images
XtremTeamPrivate.jpg
Quote from Colton_moorer :I'm on it
BTW you can remove skin so nobody steals it

EDIT: Done!
But there is a small error in it. I'll look into it more tomorrow, as it's two in the morning here.

Thx But do you use belender?
Quote from maxiim :Thx But do you use belender?

I'm gonna go ahead and do a simple render of it in 3ds max. Since u haven't requested any special add-ons or what ever..
Quote from Nemox :I'm gonna go ahead and do a simple render of it in 3ds max. Since u haven't requested any special add-ons or what ever..

Okey just do it nice : )
Quote from maxiim :Okey just do it nice : )

Haha, don't I always.. please tell me if u want rims / scene or something for it, I might be able to throw something together..
anyways, this is your basic render right here
Attached images
Maxim.jpg
I just want a nice drift car : ) Thx for render
Quote from maxiim :I just want a nice drift car : ) Thx for render

So.... ricey rims and ridiculous amount of camber? :P
Quote from Nemox :So.... ricey rims and ridiculous amount of camber? :P

DUDE! or maybe you can ma a picup?! if you have that scene ?
Quote from maxiim :DUDE! or maybe you can ma a picup?! if you have that scene ?

Ehrm.. I don't have the XRT pickup.. But I have UF1 and FXO..
btw, here are your ricey rims.. :P
Attached images
Maxim2.jpg
Quote from Nemox :Ehrm.. I don't have the XRT pickup.. But I have UF1 and FXO..
btw, here are your ricey rims.. :P

Nice !

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG