The online racing simulator
r4ptor - Amazing!
Thanks
This one please.
If it's possible a dark background..
or use your fantasy.

One thing, not happy shiney backgrounds.. :$
Hello! Someone will make me a render with this skin, it can be a gray background, and the car is lower with yellow wheels! Can you make it on XRT? I would be very grateful if someone did.
Quote from ninjata :Hello! Someone will make me a render with this skin, it can be a gray background, and the car is lower with yellow wheels! Can you make it on XRT? I would be very grateful if someone did.

[...] gray background - well, it´s black
[x] car lower
[x] yellow wheels
[x] XRT

Here you go.

ric
Attached images
XRT_DR_1.jpg
XRT_DR_2.jpg
XRT_DR_3.jpg
XRT_DR_4.jpg
XRT_DR_5.jpg
Thanks, there is great!
This is tight. *jealous@Genuine.*
Looks great, what technique did you use? HDRI?

The FZR looks a little 'squashed' to me, like you made it less long.
Thanks

Bose321: I didn't use any HDRI since I just googled and found this as a jpeg, and I'm sure using some random HDRI would look "off". I recreated the hall using that single image to get better reflections from all angles, but created the skylights as seperate geometries to boost their surface intensity, so the light coming from up there would look stronger. Just as IRL or with HDR images.

I don't like the distortion on the car myself, but thats the result of matching the 3d camera to the photo camera. The image itself is very distorted too - just look at the ceiling lamps close to the camera.

I could have cheated by making the car longer, but then someone else would just say that solution is wrong/unrealistic The way I did it, is the proper way.

Not too happy with the final result but its ok. It was a difficult one because of all the reflections in the hall, of which I had to remove some otherwise it would be uberlame and unrealistic. The image was also shopped a lot and thats kinda hard to match since I don't know exactly what the original photographer did to it.
Hi there,
Anyone would care to give it a go with these, please ?
And if it's not too much.. 1 solo each, and one with both cars in the same scene. Preffered resolution 1680x1050 or full HD. I know, I'm not picky at all Thanks.

PS: tried to do it myself, but for some reason when I export the model from blender to 3ds, opening it in 3ds max shows some artifacts (few triangles missing here and there..).
Thanks again r4ptor (didn't have time to reply to PM). We really appriciate your work and thanks for your renders!
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Thanks again r4ptor (didn't have time to reply to PM). We really appriciate your work and thanks for your renders!

You're welcome
pure love @ GenR
Quote from r4ptor :..Some quickies for andRo..

Awsome renders r4ptor ! Great work !

LE: Do you have a personal site ? or portofolio online maybe ? I would love to see some more of your "outputs"
Thanks, luchian.

Sadly no - I've been procrastinating an online portfolio for a long time mainly because I wanted to create a somewhat unique one myself. I'd really want a site where the visitor can pick download resolutions instead of me manually uploading different versions, however that seems never to happen so I might either find someone to create one for me, or maybe use one of the many online portfolio sites.

You can see a small portion of my work ga&tbm=isch&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=mR12Tp-IC8nFtAaB96SqCw&ved=0CBAQpwUoBA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&fp=f10d7c88d416efe&biw=1242&bih=1420" target="_blank">here - top 1/3rd of the page.

Edit: Oh, and I have few "making of" vids on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZIqbal#p/u
Someone render these three for me please? Each individually and one group one please. Go nuts. thanks.

EDIT
With the group photo could I have a hoarding or something that says "Scottybear Racing" Either in the front of the cars or behind them if thats possible? Thanks
Attached images
FXO_Scottybear1024.jpg
RB4_Scottybear1024.jpg
XRT_KY250SM68_1024.jpg
Slight edit to my original post.
Sexy o_o
Hi Guys.
Havent been active here in over a year now

It may sound a little strange but my first post in over a year here is actually a request

I was wondering if anybody would be so nice so render some skins for me?

The way i had looked it in my head is to crape all skins (6 cars) in one picture standing under a sign with the logo on?

Preview of the skin is under:

All copyrights goes the creater of the skin (daloone)
and owner NSR.

edit:
Skins will be pmed, due to several reasons.
Thanks to the one how helps.

Will be bissy all day tomorrow due to work so wont be able to reply before late.
Attached images
render skin.jpg
NSR_Logo_hires.png

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG