The online racing simulator
Render My Skin
(10025 posts, started )
Sorry for offtopic but maybe you should rework your skin. your curves are edged and has different sizes sometimes? Maybe you like it but it looks a bit weired in my opinion....
Attached images
FZR_LLMbmx.jpg
Quote from kiste :Sorry for offtopic but maybe you should rework your skin. your curves are edged and has different sizes sometimes? Maybe you like it but it looks a bit weired in my opinion....

so many circles cmon ray!!!
i only watched the sideview... It is not only the side. look on hood and so on too.
u dont even notice it on the car itself on 3d..
Quote from Bmxtwins :u dont even notice it on the car itself on 3d..

you´re joking? I watched it in the viewer. There are more mistakes then i show you on your skin... Look at the back. one stripe is to long (right side of back between rearlights) on the right side is a white corner in the stripe and the curves are edged on the skin as on the 3d model of lfs. okay 2 are on edges of the car but the rest.... Your transitions are also not the best...Sometimes you have different colors between the transition(with the red) and they are cutted.

So yes i used the viewer

My post should only show you little mistakes wich you could make better within 10 minutes -.- For me my teamskins should be nearly perfect. Only my opinion and your mistakes are not big but they are there.

I only want to help you with skinning...
Quote from r4ptor :Finally managed to do some renders - High res link sent to PM.

floor texture too big IMO
nice one anyway
Thanks. Dunno if its too large. I aimed for it tbh and it doesn't look too bad in high res.
Render Request by xtraction for Team Vires
Here you go:
Attached images
vires 21.jpg
vires 22.jpg
vires 23.jpg
vires 24.jpg
vires 25.jpg
vires 26.jpg
vires 18.jpg
vires 19.jpg
vires 20.jpg
vires 11.jpg
vires garage 1.jpg
vires garage.jpg
Quote from itsphilthy :Here you go:

I'm so glad to see you guys using my wheels...
Nice renders dude..
I really need to come back to this world =/ I just don't patience anymore...
Awesome renders
Quote from r4ptor :Finally managed to do some renders - High res link sent to PM.

Love your renders. Always simple, but they always have something that catches my eye... Nice reflections and quality which makes them great.
Quote from andRo. :Love your renders. Always simple, but they always have something that catches my eye... Nice reflections and quality which makes them great.

That's what I try to achieve in my renders and it's a great compliment when recognizes it. Thanks!
Can someone 3D render my skins?
I want both of them in a garage if it's possible

See attachment for skins
Attached images
XRT_TeamImP_Drift.jpg
XRT_tictacdriftnorw.jpg
raptor the only thing u have to change is that reflection plane above the car. half windshield black,half white
Quote from e2mustang :raptor the only thing u have to change is that reflection plane above the car. half windshield black,half white

Seriously? It's not unusual to have reflections there - even high contrast ones:
http://cdn-www.rsportscars.com ... -front-quarter-studio.jpg
http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000CdG2B7hNs_k/s
http://www.strikingcars.com/wp ... oncept-front-studio-2.jpg

I'd agree though that the the edges might be too harsh from time to time - but I'm often too lazy to do anything about that
you also could use Gimp.
Quote from kiste :you also could use Gimp.

i've tried it, but the configuration and layout just doesn't work and it is very impractical and unorganized IMO
Quote from Bmxtwins :i've tried it, but the configuration and layout just doesn't work and it is very impractical and unorganized IMO

so it's time for photoshop
time for me to magically find a 100 dollar bill on the ground
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by logitekg25
Just download it illegally like every other tight arse in the universe! hehe.

But on a serious and non illegal note, the way I see it, is if we can all afford to pay for LFS S2 then we can all affordphotoshop
Quote from SpeedyED :Just download it illegally like every other tight arse in the universe! hehe.

But on a serious and non illegal note, the way I see it, is if we can all afford to pay for LFS S2 then we can all affordphotoshop

LFS isnt nearly as much as photoshop...

Render My Skin
(10025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG