The online racing simulator
Thank you so much.
Anyone who can render these skins for me and email them to me?
I have tried to figure out how to use "Blender" to render them, but I have no luck at all...

ove@kuven.no
Attached images
captainamerica.jpg
bumblebee.jpg
Did these few days ago for Flame CZE

You did a great job
Hi there
Can you render my skin pls. ?
Attached images
XFR_LFSVRCHY.jpg
Couple of renders for FireMike15

They look awesome! Thanks!
Quote from cooba53 :Hi there
Can you render my skin pls. ?

Nice skin dude, I enjoyed it a lot.
One for andRo.

Quote from r4ptor :One for andRo.

I'm loving the reflections, could you tell me what kind of lighting method you used?
Thanks.

The actual lighting is from a spotlight and a HDRI using indirect lighting. The spotlight has the specular property turned off because I often do like like such highlights on this type of renders. The HDRI is an abstract "studio" type HDRI, but it was toned down a lot for reflections since I wanted it to show up on the car ever so gently, just to enhance shape - nothing more. I then created two disc shaped meshes to use as reflection planes and placed one basically in front of the car (reflects on bonnet, window and roof), and the other behind it (reflects on roof and rear window), to add controlled, localized and stronger reflections.

The ground extends back but then up and it helps to prevent HDRI reflections on the far side of the car - otherwise it would drown in too many reflections, even if they are somewhat faint.
Sounds difficult, but thanks.
Anyone want to render these 2? I would like them in the same scene please.
Attached images
FOX_THDsprtssr24.jpg
FOX_THDsprtssr25.jpg
Oh that Skin and Render is hot though! Nice work andro and r4ptor!
Quote from r4ptor :Couple of renders for FireMike15

OMG they are both awesome but the UF, is especially sexy. Possible we could have in Hi-res, like 1920?
Quote from jrd.racer :OMG they are both awesome but the UF, is especially sexy. Possible we could have in Hi-res, like 1920?

Thanks and sure you can.

Holden 1280 - 1920
Monster 1280 - 1920
just trying a little with user-defined lightening.

ric
Attached images
theBridge_1.jpg
theBridge_2.jpg
theBridge_3.jpg
Quote from bright devil :just trying a little with user-defined lightening.

ric

Thats very good work dude, thanks for all the renders I like them !

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG