The online racing simulator
Awesome work!, thanks a lot
Quote from mickyc30 :Hey guys,

Been a while since I made a skin, would love to have it rendered, feel free to do what you wish with it render wise, but it is a private skin.

Thanks, Michael

2048*2048

hope you like it
Attached images
render 1.jpg
render 2.png
Quote from John5200 :hope you like it

with some reflections it would be a very good render
also material for the braekdisk ^^
Quote from Everen :with some reflections it would be a very good render
also material for the braekdisk ^^

reflections of what /on what?
Quote from John5200 :empty scene without light so what should the car reflect?

The lights maybe.

Even an empty studio scene has things to reflect.
Quote from John5200 :

empty scene without light so what should the car reflect?

Quote from beefyman666 :The lights maybe.

Even an empty studio scene has things to reflect.

anyways will turn of ambient occlusion and hope the ground is still not to see if i put a light in it

edit: looks like this
Attached images
rend.png
Quote from John5200 :anyways will turn of ambient occlusion and hope the ground is still not to see if i put a light in it

edit: looks like this

yes and look at the left front corner and on the mirror of the car what u got there just dont mirror the ground and it is the same as u showed me
final entery ^^
strange things around door handles and flasher are skins fault
Attached images
final.png
Havn't you seen the white door handles and the white around windows? Looks like you forgot to put interior dds...
-
(John5200) DELETED by John5200
You need to edit the .dds file.

There's a white square which needs to be changed to a more darker colour, not quite black.

Edit: If that's the recent version of the XR then you need to change the white area around the side repeaters on the .dds file.
Hello
I'm looking for someone with spare time to make me some renders of my private skin. Preferably on as many cars as it can be done. What i'm looking in renders is realism. Some of the renders i saw on those forums are very realistic that it's sometimes hard to guess is it a real pic or render :P . Easy not complicated renders Showing off the goods of the cars in lfs. But really any "renderers" out there willing to help will be great If anyone would like to help me with this pls pm or post here and i'll send you my skinapck. I don't want to post it here as i'm trying to avoid skin stealing which was victim few times already(my skins are not pro, uber etc. but still). Render resolution preffered 1650x1080.

Thank you
Here's the skin in action:

Hi guys, can someone render theese 2 skins in one picture?
Thanks a million!

Edit: And if it's possible, I want this in 1600x1200 and something like in garage and car with open driver door! I'd really appreciate that!
Attached images
XRR_PUMA_G.jpg
XRR_PUMA_W.jpg
Quote from iFastLT :Hope that's good for you

thank you this fantastic but it would be possible for some BBS rims?
do not want to ask too, if you can not so this already very good

Thanks
they are as close as he can get without knowing some advanced stuff (either that they are bbs rims :slap::doh
No one will make render for me?
Quote from Criminal-Team :No one will make render for me?

A bit to much what u want, i have no garage szene and also never tried with open doors.
Quote from Everen :A bit to much what u want, i have no garage szene and also never tried with open doors.

I said, if it's possible , if not, make a simply good looking render
I hope thats ok for mister "i want alot"
Attached images
xrr_criminal.jpg
Quote from Everen :I hope thats ok for mister "i want alot"

WOW, better than i expected, thanks a lot
I would have a skin to render, but as it is a private teamskin I don´t want to post the skinfile here. If someone wants to do it please send me a pm.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I would have a skin to render, but as it is a private teamskin I don´t want to post the skinfile here. If someone wants to do it please send me a pm.

Here it is
Attached images
XRR_sccc_1920_1080.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG