The online racing simulator
thx RudolfR
I have long since given up trying to understand the voodoo that is 3dsmax, which leaves me with a problem. My portfolio website baddly needs rewriting and updating and I'd like to have a couple of LFS renders in it.....

So I'm going to be a pain in the ass and make quite a complicated request.

I'd like to have 2 renders of the FZR skin posted below. I'd like the renders to be done from the angles shown in "renderView.jpg"

I'd also like the car to be wearing the OZ Superturismo wheels available for download at http://kr-downloads.de/CMS/ind ... &gid=20&Itemid=29 I THINK the wheels are set up for Brazil R/S. Please also use the attatched hi res brake disc/pads [at least I think they're the right ones I don't have the .dds plugin installed right now to be sure]

I'd like the renders to be on a plain white background and if possible exported from 3dsmax as a .png file at a decent size [bigger than 1024x768]
The reason for this is that when photoshop opens a .png which has come from 3dsmax it normally leaves out any plain white and that saves me trouble cutting it out.

I appreciate completing my request will take sometime, so if there's anything I can do in return such as make somebody a skin I'd happily do so. Thank you in advance to anybody willing to help me.
Attached images
FZR_splat_2048.jpg
renderView.jpg
Attached files
padsz.dds - 170.8 KB - 317 views
DiscATEST.dds - 256.1 KB - 330 views
render my skin
Quote from C40Z :i hope u like it dude

hope you remember my skins with real backgrounds...

Can someone Please Render my Fox Skin Its a private personal skin for the up coming Gentlefoot series

PS. thanks go to DR Gonzo (Anathema) for allowing me to use his Fox Smirnoff skin as a base

Also I have an FZR Skin with some trick Metallic paint if someone likes but its just an after thought If someone does fancy this remember there's some nice decals on the rear

Can the size of Renders please be 1280 x 1024 Thanks.
Attached images
FOX_CelticFlag2048.jpg
FZR_AstonFIN.jpg
CELTIC_FOX.jpg
AM007_Left.jpg
nice skin, metallic flake looks good. i'll get the fox done in a bit.

EDIT: here's the fox, also very nice.
Attached images
FZR_AstonFIN_render.jpg
FZR_AstonFIN_render2.jpg
FOX_CelticFlag2048_render.jpg
Quote from C40Z :oh i like the great skins from your team

greetz caoz

thank dude ... i love it ...
Quote from burnsy1882 :nice skin, metallic flake looks good. i'll get the fox done in a bit.

EDIT: here's the fox, also very nice.

Cheers burnsy but the only thing is the attachment box is blank lol

Never seen that before I wonder if the file was lost as the servers have been migrated today and the Forum was offline earlier
Thanks for clearing that up joen

I must tell the missus - " see Luv I can be right..........well once anyway"
ok, just in case, here's the renders hosted so you can download them.

FOX
FZR
FZR-rear
Thanks burnsy thats brilliant mate now i'm in your debt

Fox is excellent and the paintwork on the FZR came out better than I thought

PS. you hosting them is just a bonus - I'm famous I'm famous
Hi,
could someone please render this skin for me as a nice background? i'd need it in 1280*1024.

thanks in advance
Attached images
XRR_d4rkw1ng.jpg
nice skin dude, hope u like the render

greetz caoz
thanks alot C40Z looks cool
Quote from Ian.H :I can't speak for others around here, but when I see a skin posted like the FXO one above, there's no way on god's green earth would I waste my time rendering it.

On average, it takes my scenes 45mins+ to render.. you must have taken all of 30 seconds to create that skin.

C'mon people.. I know not all skins have to be entirely cluttered with sponsors and what not, but I don't think it's particularly nice to ask people to spend a damn sight more time doing you a favour and rendering a skin that took you no time at all to create.

IMO, rendering isn't / shouldn't be "the norm", should be done for something worth rendering, not every skin someone happens to spill a paint pot over.

Regards,

Ian

lol i know it's a damn simple paint job.

here are some more recent ones of mine.

Hi!
I was wondering if it would be possible to render a few skins in a group shot I have 6 versions of my new "Smart GTR" skin i would like a group shot of . If that's not possible than all of them separately

many many many thanks is advance

(btw. they're all 1024x1024pix)
Hello Renderers!

Just finished a new skin for my garage. Would be great if someone could give me a nice studio render of it. The kind where the car is in there twice, one front, one back.

Thanks guys!
Attached images
RB4_HomeDepot2048.jpg
Hi guys... could I please get a render for my next skins release (2 cars)?

Default wheels and Dunlop tyres if possible (yellow lettering), if not, plain tyres. Much appreciated
Attached images
FXR_dtm2007_rb_3.jpg
FXR_dtm2007_rb_4.jpg
hope ya like it dude

greetz caoz
Quote from C40Z :hope ya like it dude

greetz caoz

thanks mate! The logo is a nice touch - I could supply you with a higher res one later if you like
Quote from C40Z :here we go

greetz caoz

Wow! Thank you! Looks great! I really need to put Bridgestone on my car instead of Michelin. Thank you again looks really good!
That DTM is amazing, nicly done my man.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG