The online racing simulator
Quote from Falcon140 :I haven't skinned in a while, but for my comeback, I would like a snazzy render. Some sort of NASCAR touch would be great, but isn't required.

*2048 Attached.

Thanks,
Falcon

Good come back skin.

Done a render at 1280x1024. Hope it's OK.
Attached images
XRR_JSauter2048_render.jpg
Quote from C40Z :nice clean skin

full view

greetz caoz

cheers dude beefyman did a render of this too. now ive got two.

glad you like my skin,high praise indeed .

thanks again!!!
Quote from beefyman666 :Good come back skin.

Done a render at 1280x1024. Hope it's OK.

Looks Great!

Thanks Beefy.
Quote from kyler :Here its done hope u like it

Do u love thos rims???? Nice render tho

Tnx dude Love it U are the man
I thougt beefyman666 would do it, but he did not, so thanks for doing it
U are the man
Skin RENDER
Hey guys,

This is a team skin so please no using, the reason for the render is that i need a new desktop background and the skin is good quality, it also maybe used for the [F2F] website which will be coming soon.

Thanks.
Attached images
BF1_F2F_RAPID.jpg
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Hey guys,

This is a team skin so please no using, the reason for the render is that i need a new desktop background and the skin is good quality, it also maybe used for the [F2F] website which will be coming soon.

Thanks.

Im on it
Thankyou! Nice to have someone confirm they're doing it, i wont have to worry now lol!

Oh one thing i forgot to mention is can you do the wheels any colour (preferably black or a dark colour) except white as i dont think it looks too good thanks again.
-
(kyler) DELETED by kyler
Here you go
Attached images
F2F_BF1_Rapid.jpg
Beaten, but here it is anyway
Attached images
pearcy.png
-
([UKR] Race King) DELETED by [UKR] Race King
Quote from niall09 :Beaten, but here it is anyway

hey how can i put two or more cars in 1 render?make a group one
WOW! that was fast, very nice clean renders lads thanyou!

The website won't be up for a couple of months well maybe sooner but both are defiantly going on, thanks again.

Oh and if your bored you can render the old team skin its a bit different but a nice skin no the less.

PS: Its up to you, just giving you something to do (hope its the right one bloody .dds)

Thanks for the renders.
Attached files
BF1_TeamF2F.dds - 170.8 KB - 297 views
Quote from [UKR] Race King :hey how can i put two or more cars in 1 render?make a group one

That sound good we have team members, if you could i can put their skins up here, the name is on the side, give me a minute.

If you decide to can you put them side by side in this order

1:Boratt 2:Pelle 3: Rapid 4:Sitter 5:stuart 6:rikard 7: gold GTR

Thanks.

Well it wont work for me, ill get my team mate who has all the skins for each person load them up for you but ill have to find him first, ill update after.
The old skin is ready
Attached images
F2Fold_BF1_Rapid.jpg
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :WOW! that was fast, very nice clean renders lads thanyou!

The website won't be up for a couple of months well maybe sooner but both are defiantly going on, thanks again.

Oh and if your bored you can render the old team skin its a bit different but a nice skin no the less.

PS: Its up to you, just giving you something to do (hope its the right one bloody .dds)

Thanks for the renders.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9868/55549812up4.jpg
hey C4OZ only just noticed youve given me the credit for the render you did for me (bottom right corner)!!

just for the record C4OZ did my render, i did the skin!
Pretty Please
Hi Guys,

Its Quiet at this time of year in the office so have been messing around on Ms Paint.

Please could one of you talented renders, render my efforts..

Use your own judgement on what would look good but I would like one with all three cars together looking 'cool'

I'll take as many renders as I can get.

thanks in advance
Attached images
RAC_RED.JPG
RAC_Blue.JPG
RAC_mustard.JPG

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG