The online racing simulator
Render My Skin
(10025 posts, started )
Oh CRAP - will change NOW (BIG sorry to all LFS community)
I will thrash myself for the next 4 hours

OK - now sorted thanks for the information
Latest offerings
OK guys I’ve bee sweating away trying to make a bit of progress in using Paint shop Pro and while there are MANY things I have not mastered as yet, I think I have picked up on a few of the recommendations made by all.

So, here is the latest offering and if Tristan or someone elso thinks that it is worth it, maybe????

Got myself blender but I might as well be looking into a bush for all the sense I can make if it so far. :heyjoe67_
Anyhow, comments on the progress are most welcome

Ta for now
Attached images
FOX_vanirl2.JPG
Dee of the ruun team asked me to post a request here (like most Germans he thinks his English is bad :P).

Please can someone render this for him. Danke.
Attached images
FZR_ruun.jpg
Here's my latest skin, undecided on wheel color, probably orange in game, but might look good as chrome in a render. 1280 x 800 for my desktop. Oh, and is it possible to make the car left hand drive instead of right hand drive?
Attached images
XFR_Bengals.jpg
I'm afraid I was cheeky and took a few liberties with your skin Mr Vanirl, I hope you don't mind. I'd suggest you you use it as a base to stick your own ideas over the top of.

Here's a 2048x2048.jpg unfortunately I can't give you a layered file, I flattened it and hit save by mistake :doh:

It's only somethin quick and simple, sorry I dont' have more time to give it.

Note this isn't a render I'm not that clever...
@Kchrpm
not perfekt but i hope you like it,some other stuff...also leftside steering
i tried a new scene....
Attached images
Kchrpm.jpg
That's awesome! I was just about to come back and post this updated version of the skin, you render faster then I Gimp
Attached images
XFR_Bengals.jpg
i'm seriously impressed by Morrow's render. Nice work!
Quote from Smax :I'm afraid I was cheeky and took a few liberties with your skin Mr Vanirl, I hope you don't mind. I'd suggest you you use it as a base to stick your own ideas over the top of.

Here's a 2048x2048.jpg unfortunately I can't give you a layered file, I flattened it and hit save by mistake :doh:

It's only somethin quick and simple, sorry I dont' have more time to give it.

Note this isn't a render I'm not that clever...

No problrm at all, in fact I quite like it and will let you see what I do with it (hope I dont wreck it) thanks
Quote from Kchrpm :That's awesome! I was just about to come back and post this updated version of the skin, you render faster then I Gimp

As soon as possible...i ´ll fix it
Updated skin
OK guys - I added a bit of logo's etc to the skin very kindly made for me by Smax.
So here it is.

Smax - How did you manage to break the skin up so that the color runs up the side of the car and not broken like my effort?
I am still only scratching the surface of using paint and to be honest I doubt if I will ever master it – but I’ll keep at it

If ya have a basic skin for the single seater (to match) I would use them as well no problem

Now for the BIG question – what are my chances for a render by anyone (and yes I know it asking a lot) as they say if you never ask you never get. I'd love to have it on my desktop and website
Attached images
FOX_vanirl3.jpg
use the UVW lines for matching up things.. then also you obviously have to use the cmx viewer.. like .. well.. all skinners use lol
Here you go Vanirl - hope you like it...
Attached images
vanirl3.jpg
Thanks - fantastic - it's on my desktop already and the next project is to give it pride of place on the website - again MANY thanks to ya
Quote from vanirl :

Smax - How did you manage to break the skin up so that the color runs up the side of the car and not broken like my effort?

I've made 3 or 4 skins for the fox in the past, and have learnt how that particular jigsaw puzzle fits together, practice makes perfect, no more than that

If you look at the skin file for long enough you'll figure out which bit is which.
saving the jpeg with the wireframe and looking at it in CMX viewer also helps
Would be great if someone can render my personal RB4 skin with black or dark gray rims. Pleasethankyou
Attached images
RB4_CelicaV2_DXR.jpg
Here you go dexter
Attached images
dex.jpg
Thanks Righteous, its nice. But I'd like to have render screne like this one by NRAP1975
#DeXteR#, why you didn't say that in your last post, what you want?
I really make me...i better not say that...but point is that if you have idea
what you want, tell that BEFORE somebody starts working.

That why I always ask reference picture...pointless to spend time on renders,
what skin author don't like/want.
Yes my bad sorry.
wow~ so many pretty cars~!

can somebody render for me? ^_^
Attached images
FXR_MR.jpg
FZR_MR.jpg
XRR_MR.jpg
Got a couple please.

Thanks a Million in advance!
Attached images
FZ5_MonkayDrift.jpg
XRT_MonkayDM.jpg
Quote from jojo531 :wow~ so many pretty cars~!

can somebody render for me? ^_^

FXR for you.
Attached images
FXR_MR_R.jpg

Render My Skin
(10025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG