The online racing simulator
Here you go Vanirl - hope you like it...
Attached images
vanirl3.jpg
Thanks - fantastic - it's on my desktop already and the next project is to give it pride of place on the website - again MANY thanks to ya
Quote from vanirl :

Smax - How did you manage to break the skin up so that the color runs up the side of the car and not broken like my effort?

I've made 3 or 4 skins for the fox in the past, and have learnt how that particular jigsaw puzzle fits together, practice makes perfect, no more than that

If you look at the skin file for long enough you'll figure out which bit is which.
saving the jpeg with the wireframe and looking at it in CMX viewer also helps
Here you go dexter
Attached images
dex.jpg
#DeXteR#, why you didn't say that in your last post, what you want?
I really make me...i better not say that...but point is that if you have idea
what you want, tell that BEFORE somebody starts working.

That why I always ask reference picture...pointless to spend time on renders,
what skin author don't like/want.
wow~ so many pretty cars~!

can somebody render for me? ^_^
Attached images
FXR_MR.jpg
FZR_MR.jpg
XRR_MR.jpg
Got a couple please.

Thanks a Million in advance!
Attached images
FZ5_MonkayDrift.jpg
XRT_MonkayDM.jpg
Quote from jojo531 :wow~ so many pretty cars~!

can somebody render for me? ^_^

FXR for you.
Attached images
FXR_MR_R.jpg
If could someone render this XRT, please. With grey rims, near the base color of the car. Do anything what you want....but no drifty stuff. Somethig to desktop backround would be cool, any render at all

Two versions attached, didnt knew wich one is better for you renderers
Attached images
XRT_FF1.jpg
XRT_FF2.jpg
Quote from Blackout :If could someone render this XRT, please. With grey rims, near the base color of the car. Do anything what you want....but no drifty stuff. Somethig to desktop backround would be cool, any render at all

Two versions attached, didnt knew wich one is better for you renderers

Here you go, 800 x 600
Attached images
XRT_FF1.jpg
For jojo531
Attached images
fzr_mr.jpg
xrr_mr.jpg
Quote from #DeXteR# :Thanks Righteous, its nice. But I'd like to have render screne like this one by NRAP1975

Sorry m8, I am a little bored of seeing those sort of renders. Best to get someone else to do it....
nice done~ thanks a lot ^_^
Quote from Si_Si :Here you go, 800 x 600

A bit small but thank you very much
here's a new skin of fo8 for mr team skin and the F1 mclaren 2006~ can anyone render them for me again? thanks!
Attached images
FO8_mr_4kWYHqYlf8b0.jpg
FO8_06mclaren3.jpg
Quote from jojo531 :here's a new skin of fo8 for mr team skin and the F1 mclaren 2006~ can anyone render them for me again? thanks!

I liked the McLaren, so here it is

Great job on the skin, hope you like the render
Attached images
FO8_06mclaren3_R.jpg
Can someone make a FO8 out of ice (render, not the real thing )? Dam that would be cool...if its possible
Quote from Smax :I'm afraid I was cheeky and took a few liberties with your skin Mr Vanirl, I hope you don't mind. I'd suggest you you use it as a base to stick your own ideas over the top of.

Here's a 2048x2048.jpg unfortunately I can't give you a layered file, I flattened it and hit save by mistake :doh:

It's only somethin quick and simple, sorry I dont' have more time to give it.

Note this isn't a render I'm not that clever...

OK Smax now that I have the Fox looking great is there any chance you could / would do me one on the same style for the F08 and maybe (just maybe) the MRT5, however the F08 would be great on it's own
I live in speed and hope
Sorry mate I'm 6 weeks from the end of a degree and currently trying to mediate a major argument bewteen the other people on my course which has the potential to blow the whole thing apart, manage a crazy workload, hold down a partime job, make sure my girl friend remembers who I am, oh and get out for a beer with my mates from time to time....

Ask again in the middle of June
Quote from jojo531 :here's a new skin of fo8 for mr team skin and the F1 mclaren 2006~ can anyone render them for me again? thanks!

He he, I did a render too, because I liked the skins.

Well there you go, now you can have 2.
Attached images
TMR.jpg
Quote from MoriX :want a good render. not from the sides etc..

Example?
Your link doesn't have a skin on it.
-
(traxxion) DELETED by traxxion
Quote from Smax :Sorry mate I'm 6 weeks from the end of a degree and currently trying to mediate a major argument bewteen the other people on my course which has the potential to blow the whole thing apart, manage a crazy workload, hold down a partime job, make sure my girl friend remembers who I am, oh and get out for a beer with my mates from time to time....

Ask again in the middle of June

No problem at all - all the best for the degree - looks like a shed load of work for ya alright

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG