The online racing simulator
Quote from [UKR] Race King :dont say this to me but to the one who made them

Sorry, I thought you had used the same skin twice. Didn't realise the skin maker had sent you the same one twice.

Blitz Nomuken, your render is done. 1280x1024.
Attached images
XRT_KND_DA_ORA_render.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :The far two skins are the same.

Now rendering.

Actually no they're not one is rikard and one id Golf GTR they are both from sweden when the skins were first made rikard was not a team member and the numbers on the skin were in order of the fastest i should be 3rd now but weve not had chance to do it. rikard i faster than Golf so should be 7 and golf should be 8 (i think)
Bit confused myself really

As for the render its fantastic exactly what i wanted and pictured in my head, as we speak there is someone building a website for us he said it will be ready in about a week they are all going on there.

Thanks again.
The fact they both have the number 7 made me think they're the same.
Quote from Venom(UK) :I hope I didn't come across as disrespectful If so im sorry I was just hoping for a few different versions to use for a few reasons.

Any renders are welcomed.

I hope this is good enough
Attached images
render1.png
Quote from beefyman666 :The fact they both have the number 7 made me think they're the same.

they do look exactly the same in the picture but they have different names on the side, i think everyone would think they're the same so no shame in it
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :they do look exactly the same in the picture but they have different names on the side, i think everyone would think they're the same so no shame in it

You could never tell from that angle and the last cars being that far away, and the name being hidden by the other cars pods.
Yes as i just said LoL!
Quote from beefyman666 :Sorry, I thought you had used the same skin twice. Didn't realise the skin maker had sent you the same one twice.

Blitz Nomuken, your render is done. 1280x1024.

np
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :they do look exactly the same in the picture but they have different names on the side, i think everyone would think they're the same so no shame in it

i thought that too in the beggining and i got dissapointedbut then i looked closer and it was ok
Thanks mate!!

Thats great
Anyone care to share their max scene for the FBM? I'm using 3dsmax9 and can't use the cmx importer myself. If sharing the scene isn't possible then just a saved max file with the car imported would be great.
Race King: Thanks dude U know what u are doing

Keep up the good work
If you WANT, U Can do them one more time In a clouse pic AND A DARKER BACKGROUND
Quote from Fonz1337 :Race King: Thanks dude U know what u are doing

Keep up the good work
If you WANT, U Can do them one more time In a clouse pic AND A DARKER BACKGROUND

something like that maybe?
Attached images
TMfun.jpg
Quote from Fonz1337 :Yes, but can you do one with A darker background?

how about this one
Attached images
TEAM_3.jpg
Quote from [UKR] Race King :what color background you want?

A dark color. But not to dark. U make something cool out of it I know u can
Quote from Fonz1337 :A dark color. But not to dark. U make something cool out of it I know u can

well i can give
you the png image and you can put what ever color you want
Another one for Fonz1337.. (1600*1200)
Attached images
XRT_Teamskin4.jpg
Quote from zeromussov :Another one for Fonz1337.. (1600*1200)

NICE!!! Damn Cool Darker backround..

Btw, do any one in here know a place someone can animation a Pic for me? Need it in a movie!
Ok, here it is with a darker background.. hope you like it..
Attached images
XRT_Teamskin4_dark.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG