The online racing simulator
Render My Skin
(10054 posts, started )
hey could anyone render this skin please? would be nice, have seen some of your work

[/U]
Hello dear renders,

long time no new skin to render from me. Alright, I'd like to see some cool renders of this skin that i have to use in eTM.

Thank you
Attached images
FZR_RRR20.jpg
Newbie - Driver and Skinner
Good Morning all,

I am a new addition to the LFS just getting into skinning. So I would like to see how my artwork looks rendered by one of you clever bods

Here are my first attempts please render how you see fit

and thanks

Venom.....out

EDIT : Skins wrong resolution so removed to save space
Quote from beefyman666 :Fonz1337, just finished doing you one more render. 1280x1024.

Thanks m8, Love your work. Keep up the good work man Damn You good
If i want some more, I will contact YOU
Quote from Venom(UK) :Good Morning all,

I am a new addition to the LFS just getting into skinning. So I would like to see how my artwork looks rendered by one of you clever bods

Here are my first attempts please render how you see fit

and thanks

Venom.....out

They will look absolutely horrible in a render. Thus they are so low res.

Skin in 2048. Avoid 1024. And i'll kill u personally if u even think of skinning of 512.
Quote from Fonz1337 :Thanks m8, Love your work. Keep up the good work man Damn You good
If i want some more, I will contact YOU

Thanks. Still got a lot to learn but I'm getting there slowly.

Quote from HellBoy99 :They will look absolutely horrible in a render. Thus they are so low res.

Skin in 2048. Avoid 1024. And i'll kill u personally if u even think of skinning of 512.

I was just about to comment on the resolution of his skins. 512x512 will look terrible, 1024x1024 is acceptable but 2048x2048+ will look the nicest.

PS: Welcome to S2 Venom(UK)
Ah Man! First mistake

How do I get hold of 2048 templates? thanks... V
Give it a few hours Fonz and I will have it done, doing a few more requested first.
Quote from N I K I :Hello dear renders,

long time no new skin to render from me. Alright, I'd like to see some cool renders of this skin that i have to use in eTM.

Thank you

bump, LineR32 you still live?
Thanks Guys

30 seconds is a long long time.........On the track that is
Quote from N I K I :Hello dear renders,

Thank you

Quote from N I K I :bump, LineR32 you still live?

LineR32's internet died so I have done a render for you. 1280x1024, hope its OK.
Attached images
FZR_RRR20_render.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :DDS works no problem. Hope you like the render, 1280x1024.

Awsome work man, thanks alot but could you set a nice spoiler on the back, like some of the other people got? would make it nicer and if it's not too much work, white rims?
Quote from nofear85 :Awsome work man, thanks alot but could you set a nice spoiler on the back, like some of the other people got? would make it nicer and if it's not too much work, white rims?

Here you go.
Attached images
XRT_db_nofear_render2.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Here you go.

Sweet! you obviously know what you are doing last thing.. is it posible to get the same rims on the back, on the front wheels? i like the "rim-edge" there, would be hotter if it was the same on the front and the back
Quote from nofear85 :Sweet! you obviously know what you are doing last thing.. is it posible to get the same rims on the back, on the front wheels? i like the "rim-edge" there, would be hotter if it was the same on the front and the back

Last one.
Attached images
XRT_db_nofear_render3.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Last one.

Hehe, thanks alot, that will be the last you're hearing from me about this skin, im over-satisfied, it's very nice. my new background on my desktop, and more. awsome work
Just been looking through this thread and I would just like to say there are some extremely talented Skinners and Renderers about this forum.

Great work you guys
Quote from Venom(UK) :Just been looking through this thread and I would just like to say there are some extremely talented Skinners and Renderers about this forum.

Great work you guys

If you want to start learning to render, this is a great tutorial by Bogey Jammer. You dont need to pay a penny either!

Render My Skin
(10054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG