The online racing simulator
heres you skin titan
Attached images
Render2.jpg
Thanks Sauce.
give me a break man
i just started rendering today
Quote from Riders Motion :Would someone render my private skin please? 2048px attached.

Here's another one:
Attached images
XRT_0893.jpg
Quote from zeromussov :Here's another one:

Could u have try at my public XFR my first tablet design
Attached images
XFR_Ulquiorra.jpg
-
(Kirill.D) DELETED by Kirill.D
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Could u have try at my public XFR my first tablet design

Hope you like it..:
Attached images
XFR_04.jpg
Thats great Thanks

Kirill.D
Just a 1680 x 1050 on a white background. that's all i need, but feel free to go wild.

Thanks
Attached images
FXR_Rappa Z.jpg
Quote from Rappa Z :Just a 1680 x 1050 on a white background. that's all i need, but feel free to go wild.

Thanks

Hope you like it:
Attached images
FXR_RSC1.jpg
-
(Omer_GOL) DELETED by Omer_GOL
Hey guys... Here is the League of the America's FBM Champion skin. We've started placing renders for all the champions on the site but sadly we have no scene for the FBM... I would be very appreciative if someone could give us a good render or two. Who ever makes the render we choose to put on the site will be given credit on the forum. Thanks guys!

http://www.core-racing.com/fil ... c/Skins/FBM_CORE16-HR.jpg
Quote from Auzas :Can someone please render this? I have access to license so don't ban me for another year

Hope you like it:
Attached images
XRT_P.jpg
Quote from BigTime :Hey guys... Here is the League of the America's FBM Champion skin. We've started placing renders for all the champions on the site but sadly we have no scene for the FBM... I would be very appreciative if someone could give us a good render or two. Who ever makes the render we choose to put on the site will be given credit on the forum. Thanks guys!

http://www.core-racing.com/fil ... c/Skins/FBM_CORE16-HR.jpg

Here you go, hope you like it:
Attached images
FBM_CoreRacing.jpg
FBM_CoreRacing1.jpg
again me need team renders please

tnx a lot
Attached images
XRT_RPMTEAM-1.jpg
UFR_RPM1.jpg
BF1_RPM1.jpg
FOX_RPM1.jpg
XRR_RPMbcm.jpg
Quote from Auzas :Is it possible? Ok whatever Can you please return it to normal position?

The metal part of the hatch is connected to the glass, then there's a couple of pieces of metal that attach to the roof by the hinges, and they hold the glass in place.

I did the same last year on my XRT Gullwing.
Quote from Mikygs :again me need team renders please

tnx a lot

Hope you like it:
Attached images
Team_RPM1.jpg
It's good to see something of mine is being used.
Quote from zeromussov :Here you go, hope you like it:

Wow, fantastic work mate... I'll PM you the link to the render page, thanks a lot!

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG