The online racing simulator
BigTime i've loved that skin ever since i saw it in the DSR race at FE Black, got to have a good look as i went past you (when you were stood still at the side of the track... only time i saw it...)
Quote from zeromussov :Hope you like it:

yes very nice but can you do renders for each car? sorry if i boring
Just wanted to test out my new studio setup. Nice skin btw. I like it .
Attached images
sku-30.jpg
I have to say the quailty of skins and renders on this site just gets better and better
Hey everyone. I've already posted up an FBM skin and got a great render (thanks zeromussov), but since then i've added a dirt layer that was posted recently to the same skin. Anyone have some spare time? Thanks!
Attached images
FBM_TRE.jpg
Quote from titanLS :Hey everyone. I've already posted up an FBM skin and got a great render (thanks zeromussov), but since then i've added a dirt layer that was posted recently to the same skin. Anyone have some spare time? Thanks!

I finally got a FBM scene to work.

1280x1024, hope you like it.
Attached images
FBM_TRE_render.jpg
That was fast. Thanks very much.
Hi can you render my skin please (want the front and back in) Nothing fancy, just the car please. I've attached skin.

Cheers
Attached images
FZR_Samrandom.jpg
please could somebody render my skin, maybe with those lovely ferrari black wheels

thanks in advance!
Attached images
FXR_Hibite2048.jpg
Quote from Raybrig :please could somebody render my skin, maybe with those lovely ferrari black wheels

thanks in advance!

All done, 1280x1024, hope you like it.
Attached images
FXR_Hibite2048_render.jpg
wow that was quick!!

nice, like it, ofcourse!!!

thanks again!
Please could someone do me some wicked renders for my wicked skin

Thanks in advance
Attached images
LX6_2hot.jpg
I have a very specific render request for you guys. It came to me in a dream, so bear with me.

I would like this garage scene to be used: http://www.simsilly.com/Ssitruc/Garage/Big/Compressor3.jpg

The next part is the specific part. I would like one of the attached skins to be on the lift, facing the wall(Preferably The Blue One). Then, I would like the green one, in the foreground, on jack stands. I don't want wheels on the green one. And if possible, and you have the hood off, leaning up against the car. If making an engine would be too hard, then don't bother with that part.

That should cover it, so thanks whoever attempts this feat. *2048 Skins attached.

Thanks,
Falcon
Attached images
XRT_DEJ_MD2048.jpg
XRT_DEJ_NG2048.jpg
Any specific image size?
1280 x 1024 if you don't mind.
My first skin
There should be black rims, I think.
Attached images
XFR_Taavo.jpg
Quote from Falcon140 :I have a very specific render request for you guys. It came to me in a dream, so bear with me.

I would like this garage scene to be used: http://www.simsilly.com/Ssitruc/Garage/Big/Compressor3.jpg

The next part is the specific part. I would like one of the attached skins to be on the lift, facing the wall(Preferably The Blue One). Then, I would like the green one, in the foreground, on jack stands. I don't want wheels on the green one. And if possible, and you have the hood off, leaning up against the car. If making an engine would be too hard, then don't bother with that part.

That should cover it, so thanks whoever attempts this feat. *2048 Skins attached.

Thanks,
Falcon

I'll get on to this after the GTTC race is over, i've got the scene setup ready.
Cool,
Thanks
Here you go.
Attached images
DEJ XRT's.jpg
Nice, but get some realistic brakes!
I would but that scene is alreay lagging my pc. I'll update it later on and redo the render.
Quote from Venom(UK) :Please could someone do me some wicked renders for my wicked skin

Thanks in advance

Here you go, 1280x1024, hope you like it.
Attached images
LX6_2hot_render.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG