The online racing simulator
Render My Skin
(10054 posts, started )
Quote from Ryanry64 :

If you want anything changed let me know

Edit : added a dark floor version

That was just amazing! thanks dude!
BTW, can anybody render my new HRL skin for me? that would be great, since im such a noob when it comes to 3d rendering hehe
Attached images
FZR_HRL.jpg
First one took 2 minutes to render and the second one about an hour..

Not even sure which one looks better
Attached images
FZRRender1.jpg
FZRRender2.jpg
Quote from Ryanry64 :First one took 2 minutes to render and the second one about an hour..

I think the second one looks better because the first seems like the inside is flooded with light and that there are no windows
Quote from gishuk :can someone pls render my new FXR skin for me please?

i would like it with 2 cars so both sides can be seen (its not a symetrical skin), if possible

skins in 2048 resoultion

thanks

Better late then never Hope you like it

Quote from RafT3rMaN :Why does nobody render my skin? I posted 2 times and nothing happend

I did a render of this one, I hope you like it. I would like to point out though, I was browsing through the older pages when this one was rendering, and I noticed that a render of your skin has already been done So... check the posts better next time
Attached images
fxr_gish.jpg
xfr_rafterman.jpg
Quote from Ryanry64 :First one took 2 minutes to render and the second one about an hour..

Anyway, they both look great, Thanks Ryan

Ps. Thanks for the great work!
Just a quickie, if you want anything changed let me know
Attached images
BF1_Stix_Render1.jpg
OMG
Incredible ryan!
I'm in love with those tyres!!!
Quote from Solidum[NL] :OMG
Incredible ryan!
I'm in love with those tyres!!!

I may or may not have borrowed those from a BF1 scene.

Yea I did, but the material is mine if that helps
The tyres have been freshly machined out of a lump of Nylon, then hand polished for the final touch by trained ferrets in boiler suits.
...very nice...thanks ryan...great render!

Quote from Ryanry64 :Just a quickie, if you want anything changed let me know

...tyre change on michelin? If it so much work does not do maybe still this view...ryan, i trust your creativity.

cya stix

sorry for my bad english!

http://www.fragmaster.net/fm/i ... viewtopic&p=3117#3117
Attached images
BF1_Adidas_View.jpg
Quote from aoun :Could someone render this UF1 Falken? Try look for its good side .

hehe thanks a bunch!!

This way I'll be sure it's good side is on it
The windows came out a bit too dark and I'm still trying to figure out how to make the headlights look remotely decent, but this is how it is for now, I hope you like it.
Attached images
uf1_aoun.jpg
No rush mate, looks really great. Appreciate it
Quote from joen :I did a render of this one, I hope you like it. I would like to point out though, I was browsing through the older pages when this one was rendering, and I noticed that a render of your skin has already been done So... check the posts better next time

Ohhh... i think that was my mistake. I didnt saw that shame on me.

Big sorry and much thanks for that renders.
It's not a big deal, don't worry about it
Renders galore
OMG! man thanks alot, you just made my day Saw you on MG server yesterday evening. I am BlackWolf . Thanks alot for the skin, FZR one is ownage. I must get that program .
Quote from xWolFx :OMG! man thanks alot, you just made my day Saw you on MG server yesterday evening. I am BlackWolf . Thanks alot for the skin, FZR one is ownage. I must get that program .

I had a feeling i had raced with you before

No probs on the render.
Quote from xWolFx :BTW Since you are online now can you render my FXR skin to complete my GTR pack :P

http://i61.photobucket.com/alb ... 2/FXR_Green_Racing_BW.jpg

And if possible all 3 cars together? Thanks alot, I owe you a beer, even thought I cant buy them in UK. illepall

Hmm, i dno......

lol joke, sure, gimme a bit tho, got some things to sort out before the bank closes.
K sure thing i am on till about 8 or 9 ish (UK TIME)
hello
first time posting in this section. I was wondering if some one could render my FXO and XRT skins for me. They are based on the Sukhoi Russian Knights Display team. I am no expert skinner, but i am learning the tricks of the trade, slowly mind. . I was pretty pleased with these skins when they where finnished. Id like to see them rendered.

cheers
Sean

PS these are private skins.
Attached images
FXO_RUSSIANKNIGHT.jpg
XRT_RUSSIANKNIGHT.jpg
Three Cars done and the single on its way
Attached images
12.jpg

Render My Skin
(10054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG