Please
Attached images
XRR_lfsrcks.jpg
-
([UKR] Race King) DELETED by [UKR] Race King
Hope you like it:
Attached images
xrt_fxo.jpg
I just spent five and half hours making this skin, it's based on the 2004 At-Speed Volvo S60 R.

So a render would be lovely Lol, thanks guys.
Attached images
FXR_S60RPOX.jpg
Quote from Spazeman :i gave him promission to do that. whit one the 3rd skin i upploade !

i dont think you got what he ment, he wanted the skin for using, not rendering...
Hi can someone find the time to render these, please??

Pic the one you would like to render, or all four of them

Results will be posted on the official Belgium Live For Speed site

http://www.liveforspeed.be

T H A N K S !!!
Attached images
FOX_lfs-be69.jpg
FZ5_lfs-be69.jpg
FZR_lfs-be69.jpg
LX6_lfs-be69.jpg
Quote from Spazeman :it's an xrt, sorry but its my private skin !

ok, nice bodykit you got there
Quote from [UKR] Race King :Hope you like it:

really nice render ! ty alot m8 !

could you make one there the cars are from the frontside of them ?

nice woork m8 ! ! !
Can someone render this skin please *cough* beefy, import fantasy, and that other dude thats it really good (FXR police skin) *cough*

Looking for something different as i want it as my new wallpaper but kind of tired of the same old poses etc. Or anything would do

Thanks.
Attached images
FZR_lotuschred2048.jpg
Quote from Tibble :I cant render your skinz, but might i add your 3rd skin just looks CRAZY awesome, could i get your permission to use it?

it's my private skin so i dont know man
Order up for Nutcase!

Preview:

Full View

Preview:

Full View

Peachy,yours is next if beefy doesnt beat me to it!:P
Quote from ImportFantasy :Order up for Nutcase!

Preview:

Full View

Preview:

Full View

Peachy,yours is next if beefy doesnt beat me to it!:P

LORD HAVE MERCY, Thats hot! Say you wouldn't mind doing one similar to that would ya? Maybe XRR...
Quote from BigTime :LORD HAVE MERCY, Thats hot! Say you wouldn't mind doing one similar to that would ya? Maybe XRR...

I wouldnt mind at all.
Something really stands out in that second render, and it's bugging me. You have custom exhausts aswell as the original.
Quote from wygiuxx :I hope you like it

thanks mate thats great i dint think it would look as good as it did thanks for that much appreciated
Here it is import, this is one of my personal CoRe skins... Thanks!
Attached images
XRR_CORE16-HR.jpg
Quote from BigTime :Here it is import, this is one of my personal CoRe skins... Thanks!

Comming right up!Let me just make a XRR scene.
Quote from BigTime :Here it is import, this is one of my personal CoRe skins... Thanks!

Ui! Get in line!
Hi
Quote from zeromussov :Hm, I didn't read the last part.. Anyway here're one in a garage:

Can u plz make a render whit my skins in a garge ?? u can find my skins on page 186, almost on the top of the page =)
Hey guys, just made a new public RAC Police skin, was wondering if I could have it rendered please, could I have a front and back shot, black wheels? Thanks guys.
Attached images
RAC_POXCOPR.jpg
Quote from Poxith :Hey guys, just made a new public RAC Police skin, was wondering if I could have it rendered please, could I have a front and back shot, black wheels? Thanks guys.

damn, nice cop skin !
please can somebody render my skin ? it is seat ibiza 98 rallycross.. thankyou a lot

Render My Skin
(10025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG