The online racing simulator
Quote from pacesetter :Hi Boekanier,

Could you please render mine in a garage scene pls?

i will but render time 17 hours
Someone pls render ;)
Quote from Feme :I teake that job

thanks! I've got to fix some skin issues I see though.
hey guys could somebody please render my skin,1280x800?
thanks in advance
Attached images
FXR_hibitewht2048.jpg
Done.
Attached images
HiBite white 1280x800.jpg
Thre's a couple of things I wanna fix on them 1st.
Please someone render these (MRT) for me?
could have her/it in 16:9 in horizontal! (1280*1024 or 1680*1050)

Thank's!!!
A render similar of UFR!!!!
THANK'S
Attached images
MRT_R4F2008.jpg
UFR_R4F2008_render.jpg
Quote from Feffe85 :Nobody? *smiles*

EDIT: 21.04? the time here is 23.04 :P

meh, me maybe

EDIT: my time is wrong olso ^^
Quote from Bose321 :meh, me maybe

EDIT: my time is wrong olso ^^

ooh thnx

btw, anybody that have tried the network rendering mode in 3dsmax?
Quote from Feme :+1

Mickyc .. like u see there are credits who made it

yeah i saw them, thanks
Quote from Feffe85 :ooh thnx

btw, anybody that have tried the network rendering mode in 3dsmax?

Yes, using the backburner, but that is only good for rendering sequence of animated frames. I have 3 machines linked up to do animation renders, and it is good, because each machine will pick a frame to render, when it finished, it will automatic take another frame from the render queue.
However, if I want to use one of the machine to do something else, I can let the other 2 machine to continue render. When my task is completed, the machine can go back and join in for render.

If you are only rendering still images, net render is not ideal. You may have to use 'distributed Bucket Rendering' instead. It will use all 3 machines processing power to render 1 image, so it could be 3 times faster.

Unfortunately I don't quite remember how I set it up, but I don't think it is that difficult, google to find out.
Quote from samyip :Yes, using the backburner, but that is only good for rendering sequence of animated frames. I have 3 machines linked up to do animation renders, and it is good, because each machine will pick a frame to render, when it finished, it will automatic take another frame from the render queue.
However, if I want to use one of the machine to do something else, I can let the other 2 machine to continue render. When my task is completed, the machine can go back and join in for render.

If you are only rendering still images, net render is not ideal. You may have to use 'distributed Bucket Rendering' instead. It will use all 3 machines processing power to render 1 image, so it could be 3 times faster.

Unfortunately I don't quite remember how I set it up, but I don't think it is that difficult, google to find out.

Okey, thnx.

Well first of all i must get my 3dsmax to work properly... still getting jagged edges, and strange "black pixels" a little here and there on my cars :/
and that is when im using the scenes from some site i dont remember the name of.. hmm.. all setting default and all.. its strange
will post a pict in this post when the render is done so u people can reflect over what the problem can be.

http://www.uppladdning.net/bil ... 4c4313f39f25d56eb5acd.png <- thats the picture.. btw, doesn't this forum support imgW links? hmm..

EDIT: well it looks like my 3dsmax finally came to it´s senses... as i now can render pictures w/o the jaggies and black spots.. *happy*
Quote from fundrifter :i have a nice XRT for u if u whant it only one problem ground is no good buut i hope u like the cab render

The bricks on the far wall look so big, which making the car looks like a minature. Increase the brick texture tiling in keeping with the wall on the house on the right. The render itself is ok.
Quote from samyip :The bricks on the far wall look so big, which making the car looks like a minature. Increase the brick texture tiling in keeping with the wall on the house on the right. The render itself is ok.

ahh thanx.. i can try fixing that l8ter
Quote from pacesetter :Hi Boekanier,

Could you please render mine in a garage scene pls?

At last he is ready
render time 22
hours

Attached images
FZR_RSR2-render.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG