The online racing simulator
Quote from Monkay :Can someone please render my skin? maybe but some nice wheels on it

Thanks in advance

ps: can u make it 1280 x 1024 for my desktop. Thanks again!

what skin? illepall
lol its up there sorry. was eager to go drift with it
Quote from danowat :Any good for ya

Dan,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU It's brilliant

/me right clicks and selects "Set as desktop background"
Quote from Monkay :Can someone please render my skin? maybe but some nice wheels on it

Thanks in advance

ps: can u make it 1280 x 1024 for my desktop. Thanks again!

Any good?, skin is a bit "artifacty" due to your JPEG compression, so...........

Dan,
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
Any chance of getting someone to render these three skins into one scene?

Requests:
- The FXR with goodyear tire sidewalls (or none)
- The FZR with Firestones (or none)
- The XRR with Bridgestones (or none)
- background please not white, light grey is fine, but I leave the choise to you

And it would be great if 1600x1200 so I could use it as a background pic

(the skins are public skins)
Attached images
FXR_hyperfree3_2048.jpg
FZR_hyperfree4_2048.jpg
XRR_hyperfree4_2048.jpg
For hill2.

Dan,
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
Quote from Hyperactive :Any chance of getting someone to render these three skins into one scene?

Requests:
- The FXR with goodyear tire sidewalls (or none)
- The FZR with Firestones (or none)
- The XRR with Bridgestones (or none)
- background please not white, light grey is fine, but I leave the choise to you

And it would be great if 1600x1200 so I could use it as a background pic

(the skins are public skins)

Any good for you?.

Dan,
Attached images
1.jpg
Quote from danowat :Any good for you?.

Dan,

Let's say I'm very pleased

(it's perfect, new desktop pic for me )

EDIT: and thanks
Quote from danowat :Any good?, skin is a bit "artifacty" due to your JPEG compression, so...........

Dan,

looks great. anyway u can put new wheels on?
anyone could render my skin please? I'd like it to be in black backround, Michelin sidewals thanks in advance
Attached images
FZR_ssr9Alliennas.jpg
I just want to make it clear that changing the sidewalls isn't the work of a moment - for starters the texture has to be found and made, and positioned in the right place. I can't remember off the top of my head, but some cars default to the Michelin texture, and others to Cromo, whilst road cars don't even have the mapping on the car.

So, if you want a sidewall logo rendered that you haven't seen before, you might want to make one (or have one made). Ideally about 500*500 res (the more the merrier really), and with the new logo on all four 'slots' on the texture.

Hope that doesn't disheaten you all, as some of these skins are pretty cool. I just wish I had more time to render them for you. As it is I can only force time for a few; and besides, Dan is doing a very good job keeping up!
Anything would be awesome, im kinda new to painting LFS cars. Thanks.
Attached images
XRT_RM.jpg
I did try and sort the sidewall textures out, but frankly I could'nt be arsed, I only have MAX at work, and I can't really spend the amount of time skiving to do the sidewalls, rendering is ok because that sits in the background, and I can continue working, if the scenes ever get updated, or someone does a MAX file for the tyre logos I'll do them, but for now, sorry, no dice.

Dan,

@Hyperactive, I set another render going before hometime last night, you may aswell have that too
Attached images
2.jpg
Quote from danowat :I did try and sort the sidewall textures out, but frankly I could'nt be arsed, I only have MAX at work, and I can't really spend the amount of time skiving to do the sidewalls, rendering is ok because that sits in the background, and I can continue working, if the scenes ever get updated, or someone does a MAX file for the tyre logos I'll do them, but for now, sorry, no dice.

Dan,

@Hyperactive, I set another render going before hometime last night, you may aswell have that too

This time I remember to thank thanks. (but now I have 2 desktop images and only one monitor. Now, this is getting quite expensive for me, you understand? Monitors ain't cheap

EDIT: and I thought that you just "attach" the sidewalls in 5 secs. I now understand that it takes longer. And the sidewall note on my post was more like a backup. It wouldn't have been nice to see Michelin tires on Firestone sponsored car
Would anyone be kind enough to render the 3 GTR cars for the FIB Racing Team. A group pic would be super cool, if not on their own would be just as cool.

Thanks in advance.

Hyperactive - I'm really liking that Gatorade skin you've made. Nice job.
Attached images
FXR_FIBspecial.jpg
FZR_FIBspecial.jpg
XRR_FIBspecial.jpg
Quote from Rod Merritts Sr :Anything would be awesome, im kinda new to painting LFS cars. Thanks.

As much as I loathe drifting, I do have a liking of drift style skins, they do look nice

Dan,
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Would anyone be kind enough to render the 3 GTR cars for the FIB Racing Team. A group pic would be super cool, if not on their own would be just as cool.

Thanks in advance.

Hyperactive - I'm really liking that Gatorade skin you've made. Nice job.

Any good?

Dan,
Attached images
1.jpg
Quote from Rod Merritts Sr :Anything would be awesome, im kinda new to painting LFS cars. Thanks.

Why the right hand side graphics of your car skin flipped? and smudged on the rear end? Is it how it supposed to be? if it is, it is a bit wierd. (especially the goodyear logo)
Quote from samyip :Why the right hand side graphics of your car skin flipped? and smudged on the rear end? Is it how it supposed to be? if it is, it is a bit wierd. (especially the goodyear logo)

I have noticed this on a few drift skins, maybe its a drifting thang

Dan,
Quote from samyip :Why the right hand side graphics of your car skin flipped? and smudged on the rear end? Is it how it supposed to be? if it is, it is a bit wierd. (especially the goodyear logo)

not sure about the smudging, but "Drift" skins have one side flipped so when they drive pasta window they can see the sponsors the right way round illepall
Perfect danowat! Thank you muchly.
Quote from joen :Tried to do this one for you, I hope you like it. Nice skin

that is really a very nice render, thank you very much joen

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG