The online racing simulator
Quote from traxxion :Pretty basic, but I hope u like it. Well done on your first skin by the way.

Thank you very much its very good
I've seen how smart these renders look, so I was wondering if someone could spare the time do my skin for me please
Attached images
FXR_DEFAULTB.jpg
until eventually someone make a better one, here it goes
Attached images
FXRNICOLSON.jpg
deep dish rims are basicly a rim where the inner part is much deeper that the lip. here's a pic
Attached images
mhtcrossover.jpg
could someone tell me or give me a link to a download for a good rendering programme please
yes the rims posted by Monkay is a deep dish rim Righteous..sorry for the confusion
and sorry...i have found a more image hosting service that supports 1mb above files....here...i have my skin uploaded again....thank you.

http://www.imagelime.com/show.php/7155_XRTHypercool2006.JPG
I will do a render for you, but unfortunately I dont have a set wheels like that. I can use the same ones that are in the RB4 render though.. if you like.
Quote from Righteous :I will do a render for you, but unfortunately I dont have a set wheels like that. I can use the same ones that are in the RB4 render though.. if you like.

Yes definately...those set of wheels u used for that RB4 render r just perfect for me ....~!!!
Well guess what.....

I accidentally did a render with a refelctive setting on the ground. Whoops. But rather than delete it, you now get 2 renders. One with a reflective floor and one without
Attached images
Normal Floor.jpg
reflect floor.jpg
THANK YOU Righteous...that was nice..but i have a few small request...

can u have more light shine evenly towards my car? coz i find that the front part of the car seems to be very dark.... hope u can fix it...

and put some glowing lights on the s15 headlights of my car...
mayb move the camera closer to the car too...

hope there isnt too much request??
i would be really happy if u can fullfill my above request! Thanks!
LOL, no way is it possible for me to make light come out of your texture sorry. It is only a picture. It does not have a seperate surface property.

I can fix the lighting but you will have to wait untill after easter maybe. I have lots to do.

alrite bro...looking forward for a EVEN BETTER RENDER from u man!! Thanks a lot for ur time for helping me render my skin~! CHEERS!
Could u do my skin for me please, i spent a little time makin it and would be very thank ful for a render of it
Attached images
FXR_DEFAULTB2.JPG
Last one for today, there ya go.
Attached images
More.jpg
-
(J3st3r) DELETED by J3st3r : mistake
Would some one please be kind enough to render my skin for me. Add your own artistic flair to the wheels and enviroment.

Thank you in advance.
Attached images
XFR_Skull.jpg
Nice works .........
Can someone render my 3 skin?^^~
Attached images
RB4_BRONN.jpg
FXO_bronyo.jpg
XFG_Rallyskin.jpg
I wonder how difficult it would be for the LFS guys to make the CMX viewer capable of spitting out simple render-quality pictures. I think most of us would be happy with just a blank background and standard quality materials.
Would someone be so kind as to render my new private BF1 skin with white wheels at 1280x1024? I'm not too picky about angles or whatever. Thanks in advance!
Attached images
BF1_CANUCK.jpg
Here you are. Nothing to write home about, but I quite like your skin.
Attached images
BF1_CANUCK_render.jpg
That's hot.

Thanks a lot tristancliffe! It's very much appreciated. See you on the track!
Quote from nosushi :looks like no one care about demo players :/

Omg, so not true! I care, I really really do! So here's my render, made with all my heart, a lot of hard work and passion, I really hope you like it!
Now-go-buy-yourself-a-license!
Attached images
XRT_Nosushicamo_R.jpg
Would someone be so kind as to render my "Shpongle" skin ? Thanks in advance!

PS dnt say me about "porSHe" i know %)
Attached images
FZR_vault tec blue1.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG